RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Megaman Legends Style Music

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
So, I didn't join their team or anything, but there is this forum my friend mods, and they are gonna make an MMO loosely based on Mega Man Legends. Seeing this inspired me to create! If this is good enough stuff, I might send it in, just for shits and giggles. Opinion? Please realize I've only just started it. When I wrote it, I was thinking about the Bonnes, one of those Giant Robot battles.

EDIT: Added the .tbt file as well.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:09:02 AM by irock »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love megman!
And that music is awsome!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Is it really? It's the first track I tried to make dramatic like that, thank you very much!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It's good and it evem sounds like megaman music... I hate when people make fan games and use the rtp stuff... Keep up the good work!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
I'm still kinda on the fence about wether or not I should send this in...should I?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool stuff man!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I hate when people make fan games and use the rtp stuff...
That seriously gets on my nerves, too.

I can't listen to your music now, Arrow, but I really want to!  Whenever I have time, I'll have some feedback for you.

Mega Man Legends <3

Rep:
Level 96
Heh, I'm glad! You probably have the best sense of the music from the games, and would be able to tell wether or not it fits the general theme.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
*after listening to it*  Wow!  Yeah, that sounds like Mega Man Legends music!  Especially the strategically-placed orchestra hits.  It's really cool!  Definitely send it in.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
question: has anyone made a megaman game on this fourm?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun