RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SHOP SYSTEM in RMXP. INN ?

Rep:
Level 88
Hi.
Can someone please post or send screens of a shop and a INN?

THANX A BUNCH. I LUVV U ALL!

Patricia

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Next time post your requests all in one topic, lol! The shop can be called with the event command on the 3rd page, left column, one of the upper 3 commands. The Inn system you can either make with events or use the search button. Tsunokiette posted an inn script. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Next time post your requests all in one topic, lol! The shop can be called with the event command on the 3rd page, left column, one of the upper 3 commands. The Inn system you can either make with events or use the search button. Tsunokiette posted an inn script. :)
thanx....can u send me screens please?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
No hard feelings, but I am starting to think this is a joke account.

Visit our website.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
No hard feelings, but I am starting to think this is a joke account.

sorry... I´m not joking.... This will be my first game and I never did any before.... thanx for the screen....

Rep:
Level 88
How can I make an icon of an specific item display in the shopping dialogue?

Rep:
Level 88
Hi everybody. Can someone please tell me how can I change the BGM in the Title Screen in RMXP? I changed the background,but I can not figre out how to change that BGM which is standardly 064 - Slow07. How can I make the program accept a different language than english? Czech for example.

THANX a bunch

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Can someone please tell me how can I change the BGM in the Title Screen in RMXP? I changed the background,but I can not figre out how to change that BGM which is standardly 064 - Slow07. 

THANX a bunch

*wonders how he can change the BG image but not the sound...*
Here's a screeny...

click the button where the arrow is...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
Can someone please tell me how can I change the BGM in the Title Screen in RMXP? I changed the background,but I can not figre out how to change that BGM which is standardly 064 - Slow07. 

THANX a bunch

*wonders how he can change the BG image but not the sound...*
Here's a screeny...

click the button where the arrow is...
THANX man! U really helped me! I was looking in the scripts!Silly me!

Rep:
Level 88
Can someone please make a World Map? I am not very good at this. I am using RMXP. Thanx.

Rep:
Level 88
Hi. How can I import a face to a message?

Thanx for replies and screens.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ams advanced messeage system by dubealex.
http://www.dubealex.com/asylum/

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
Can someone please make a World Map? I am not very good at this. I am using RMXP. Thanx.

If you want the a tileset there are plenty of world map tilesets if you look for them.

If your looking for someone to actually map an entire world map for you, you're probably out of luck.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
Can someone please sendmeagood DDNS script?
Also... How can I make a parallel message displaying in an event. I mean a door when I touch it the message will be : You are openning the door. And when the door opens the message will be:  And you are going inside the house. Normally I must set the trigger to Hero Touch... And you must click at the end of the first message so the second can be displayed. I wanna delete the clicking between the messages. how could this be done,please?

Thanx a bunch.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Search around DNS donut even need scripts.

Also, read some tutorials instead of asking many questions.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This is a joke

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Also... How can I make a parallel message displaying in an event. I mean a door when I touch it the message will be : You are openning the door. And when the door opens the message will be:  And you are going inside the house. Normally I must set the trigger to Hero Touch... And you must click at the end of the first message so the second can be displayed. I wanna delete the clicking between the messages. how could this be done,please?

Thanx a bunch.

You need to take a look at this.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18.0.html

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
He's using RMXP :P

I believe Punkid posted a tutorial on how to make a DNS with only events, look for that.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
hbgames.org/Dubealex.com, Advanced Time System by Near Fantasica, Original by Dubealex, with the Weather Script From Ccoa.
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Questions, questions, questions...Jesus....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
To clarify this here:

Obviously somebody who used my DDNS, since the usual name is "DNS". This is a joke account, no need to reply here anymore.

*locks*

Visit our website.