RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing DAY/NIGHT in RMXP?

Rep:
Level 88
Hi,everybody!
How can I change DAY/NIGHT and back? And how can I make disapear the time that displays counting this daylight change?

Thanx a buch! I´ll luvv u 4 EVA! Can someone please send me step bystep screenshots? THANX!

Patricia

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
use the DDNS (dynamic day and night system)
or tint the screen
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
use the DDNS (dynamic day and night system)
or tint the screen
can u please send sceens?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yes, I remember seeing a guide once on how to do that. WHen I get back from school, I will search my bookmarks and see if i have it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, I remember seeing a guide once on how to do that. WHen I get back from school, I will search my bookmarks and see if i have it.
THANX a bunch! U´r really sweet!  :-*

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Or try this here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/ChaosProject/index.php?showtopic=239
Is that a script? I dunno what to dowith this....where do I put it? Please send me screens,I´m a dummy I know....sorry.....THANX

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&