RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TITLE-end MAKER-2003

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ok, I have started a new project until I can make xp work again... SO I am using rpg maker 2003.

The story...

You are a prince from the future that has to find a way to be voted king (I know that's not how it works...) any way... you go back in time to try and make yourself look better by saving people and helping people... that's the story... but not all of it...

Characters...

Vet
-the prince
weapons- ANY
HP- low
atk- low
mp- high
def- low
mind- high
agilty- high
Vet is a young man that was the son of the king of the country of zel but when their father died (old age) they needed a new king... the next king would have been the prince but there was a problem, there were two princes. So not they are have the people vote the new king...

Hylio
-vet's assistant
Weapons- axes
hp- high
atk- high
mp- none
def- mediem
mind- low
agilty- high
hylio has been vet's care taken for his intire life. He hates violence and would rather walk away...
More coming later...

Here are some screenies...

OK, I was wondering if sombody could make me a title screen... just a wasteland with the word end... any kind of wasteland would work... marsh, desert, magma...

And im working on a AP think so that you don't keep level you sped them like in FFx.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 03:57:28 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, will this game get finished?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yes it will, and you can learn more about tower's production being halted if you go to, COMPUTING to the thread called HELP!!...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 05:33:43 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good good, just little..LITTLe more charater detail
:)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's certainly not a bad idea.

Rep:
Level 96
ok, more about the characters...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Looks kinda better now
need help ?_?
Arlen is hot.