RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
stargate

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
hello evry body i need some help to make a stargate game
i thougt it si cool to make a stargate online game whit rpxp becaus it is need

i need some grafics of a gate and the dailing in sound in the base and on a planet
i cant get the sounds myself becaus we in Holland dont have stargate all time we have it ONEC IN A WEEK

and the grafics are need for i am a louwsy grafix drawer
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Rep:
Level 88
before you can ask for help here , you need a story, characters, and some screenshots to prove youve started it.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
srry i didnt know that but i cant start that well becaus i have no server i cannot make one on my pc becaus the internet is trough a router and that isnt working propper so i have no fixed id and ports
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Without sufficient info, I will have to lock this. When you have the info, PM one of the mods to unlock this again.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!