RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] After improving a bit

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, i have imporved a bit, i mostly concentrated on drumming..
so plz rate this, im not as good as Zypher or Silver or Arlen yet...
but anyways..

yes two of them are somewhat imitations of movie songz lol!
ps. keep hearing as sometimes it has long gaps ..lol

well?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:10:48 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Mortal Kombat: Piano and drums don't really fit well by themselves. The guitar came in later, but it's still pretty empty. Even with the guitar, it's lacking on the bass end. Oh, and the lack of secondary parts and a decent melody hinders it as well. The drums are very repetitive too...

Jaan-E-Mann: Weird... again, piano and drums... ? The other thing comes in, which I assume is suppoced to be vocals, but it just matches the piano. VERY lacking on the bass end, and EVERYTHING is repetitive. At least it's kind of catchy this time though, and a little dissinent, which is mature for a composition, although I think in this case that was purely coincidental.

Rock And Roll: I assume this is supposed to be a guitar solo, but even if not, this needs a lot of work.

OVERALL

- Vary the drums more
- Add something like a bass guitar
- Create secondary parts, whether it be faster moving parts, or slower drawn out parts.
- Harmony ~ There is almost none.
- Vary the everything more
- Choose a key signature; you aren't experienced enough to write in modes yet. Best to start out in C Major (No flats and sharps), it's the easiest key to write in.

You did better than I expected, and you show potential in my opinion, still needs more work. This is the first I've heard from you, so I don't know how much you've improved before, or if this is your first. Keep working on it, you'll get there. (I've definately heard worse)
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks for the hints....
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Don't take it the wrong way though, I'm not trying to say "You suck, why are you even trying??". I know my post was pointing out a lot... but I'm just trying to help.  :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i know, im not like "those ppl"
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
These are incredible compared to what you made before, LOL.

Keep practiscing, I know absolutely nothing about music so I couldn't really be of as much help as halo, but if you made these after what you made before, you're going to be good eventually =0
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
dont u use tabit to..anyways thanks for the good comments..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No, Silver's saying he doesn't know any music theory. Which is a lie, by the way. You know theory, Silver, you just don't know the terms. You can learn music theory without actually being taught music theory. Most of it's very easy to just pick up by listening to other music and messing around with an instrument or some composition software.

I'll listen to these midis later, k?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
These are incredible compared to what you made before, LOL.

Aha, I didn't hear what he had done before... nonetheless, it is promising.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OK then, let me keep a poll, you guys rate it out of 5.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Music theory discussion split ~

Check Intelligent Debate.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Music theory discussion split ~

Check Intelligent Debate.
I tried to do that, but I couldn't figure out how. :(

edit: I just now figured it out, lawl.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Don't feel bad, after the SMF switch, I couldn't figure it out at first either, haha.