RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[DC] Forlorn Manor (COMPLETE)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Pah! Strategy Guide. I am far too skilled for such things...

SO, how is that guide coming along? ;8

Seriously, great game. And I will finish it :P

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can't play it because I don't have the RGSS-RTP Standard installed. Any way you could fix that up, as the game is complete?

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I can't play it because I don't have the RGSS-RTP Standard installed. Any way you could fix that up, as the game is complete?
That can be fixed by importing all of the RTP graphics that were used since RMXP searches the game's Graphics directory first before it searches the RTP folder for graphics being used.

I'll download and have a look. Puzzles are always intriguing! Trace Memory anyone?

EDIT:*finishes first fight* OOOOOH! .Hack//Sign music!!! Track...7? I think...I haven't listened to it in ages!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 09:00:37 PM by Shinami »

Rep:
Level 88
Where IS he hiding the knife...?
Project of the Month winner for February 2010Project of the Month winner for August 2007
That can be fixed by importing all of the RTP graphics that were used since RMXP searches the game's Graphics directory first before it searches the RTP folder for graphics being used.

I'll download and have a look. Puzzles are always intriguing! Trace Memory anyone?

EDIT:*finishes first fight* OOOOOH! .Hack//Sign music!!! Track...7? I think...I haven't listened to it in ages!

Yep. :) I liked the effect of that music, although if you get stuck it might get a bit repetetive....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

But to get those graphics I would have to download the RTP anyway, which is my point. New, non-RTP version, Anaryu?

Rep:
Level 88
Where IS he hiding the knife...?
Project of the Month winner for February 2010Project of the Month winner for August 2007

But to get those graphics I would have to download the RTP anyway, which is my point. New, non-RTP version, Anaryu?

I actually would have by now if I could. :(

The only unencrypted version I have is the "advanced" one I was working on, which has a lot of changes many of which I'd need to do undo becaues they weren't working out so well. I think I actually used my clean copy since I can't find any other unencrypted version of the final release.

I'll see what I can do though!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
One option would just be to gather all the RTP graphics you used and put them in their proper folders, then zip or rar them. Then he could just extract those folders into his game. I think that that works, and I think transparency sets up properly, but I'm not sure...

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sweet! I love games like this :D
Will download right away ;)

PS. Is this a necro?

[EDIT]

This is what I love about these games. Getting stuck :P

They mess with your brain ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:08:21 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
A simple but interesting story. Looks good.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
This looks great, I downloaded it and Im playing it now

STRATEGY GUIDE PRONTO
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:08:31 PM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Crap, RPG Maker XP Legal  :wtf:

I can't play it liek this!
Do something, NAO!!!1

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
the dude abides
It's been a long time since anyone has posted...

So I just downloaded this and its the first RPG Maker game I've downloaded/played.
Wow, I'm digging this alot, I will probably spend a good amount of time with this game, I like playing games in their entirety that are set up this way... difficult to figure out. Makes beating then must more rewarding.

Anyways I really enjoy it this far, especially getting stuck every five minutes!

My props.

I meant to ask, is this game fairly long?

Rep:
Level 90
I think that it was said somewhere the game is 3 - 5 hours long. Maybe it says that in the readme file. I still stand by this as an awesome game. Reminds me of Maniac Mansion for the NES.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'd have to agree, just started playing the game and its amazing.
I belive on the first post it says its 3 - 5 hours.

It's just the beginning and i'm stuck lol, i gotta find some help :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 07:48:15 PM by Ruzu »
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
the dude abides
I think that it was said somewhere the game is 3 - 5 hours long. Maybe it says that in the readme file. I still stand by this as an awesome game. Reminds me of Maniac Mansion for the NES.

Hell yeah, thats what I was thinking! Thats my favorite NES game of all time... that game is rediculous though, ha.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Hey,Mr.Anaryu, I'm just gonna ask something about the game, what did you do to light up the basement.... i'm a bit confused  what i was going to use.. Thanks in advance!!! ;D

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
well i beat it. it was a great game. although i had to cheat once unfortunately... i couldn't find the ink and pen, so i cheated to get that... but otherwise i beat the whole thing. and as said before it was a great game
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
XD, HOTLINK!
About to play right now...
I love puzzle games, I enjoyed Trace Memory heaps... (though I finished it around four hours... lucky I got a second hand copy )
(The switch in the foyer isn't working DX)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:11:17 AM by SorceressKyrsty »

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
your gonna need to experiment a little more if you want to beat this game. you need to click slightly below the switch for it to work. i assume by the fact that you got that far that you know how switches work.
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Awesome game :D
Reallly loved it

it may be a bug or somthing I once got both my guyz in the mansion well accidently I didnt use any item I just switched teh player and he was on the other side of the gate :P

But then i didnt save :P

Now i was stuck how to get him in thougt that was the only way now i know its the rod :P

btw could someone tell me the rightanswers to teh chef`s questions ....
I walk in the rain so that noboday knows i am crying .........