My comments on this game:
You do know you're supposed to hop in the box and collect all the weapons right?he's probably talking about after...but you must not have got that far....
- My comments will be listed with hypens. I have uploaded a new version of the game with a few corrections.
- There is a new version on the server. It works for me, does it only go 0.6 KB for other people as well? It is on the Gamespy Server, so it shouldn't be slow at all.
- Time to have fun...
Every door does this (I thank you for the photos)
- The game was made to just have the main character, but I changed it so there was a train. That is an unavoidable side effect.
When I walk around a corner I go diagonally through the wall...
- No, it just looks like you do. I wanted the diagonal to speed things up. I did fear the wall thing, so I have corrected it so the player cannot move diagonally.
Someone complained of guards trapping him in a cell.
- I have now made it so guards do not enter the cells. I used to have fun locking the guards in the cells!
The guards won't fight me?
- I did the exact same thing you did. They would fight me when I pressed into them. Maybe press into them? Oh and the guards consistantly move...
Potions heal 50 HP? At least make it 150 HP, I went through 14 going through the well.
- You are right about how much they should heal. I've increased it to 100 HP. 14 of them in the well? Wow. You do know that if you exit the well and speak with Anna she will heal and revive your characters free of charge right?
Also it was unreasonably slow... was very annoying.
- Other people agree with you. I agree with you, but you should note only the towns slow down. I will have to fix it once I think of a good way to fix it I will implament it.
- The mice move way too fast, because there is supposed to be a challenge. Plus if they squeak three times they will alert the old man. Not once. If you press into them, that will cause them to squeak more. That's not bull... that's a mouse.