RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo 2 glitches, gameplay, and all around WTF'S?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, it's probably been so long since Halo 2, you're wondering why someone even think about such an out dated game? Right? Now, we all grenade, rocket, and crouch jump, and have all read the glitches about superjumps. But, I have glitches that i can claim to have found, and never seen anywhere else, the same as (hopefully) a lot of people. So please post these here.

1. The dissapearing warthog.
To do this glitch, you must A: HAVE A DAMN WARTHOG
B: Have a rocket launcher, and atleast six ammo.

First, park you warthog near something solid (a wall, or, ... a wall) and then, fire the rocket as high up on the gunners seat as you can. this means NOT hitting the body of the warthog itself. this will heavily damage the warthog, but not destroy it. Now that you have damaged it, climb in the passenegers seat, making sure it is jammed SOLIDLY againt the wall, and shoot just above front the  of the warthog (the hood) making sure to hit the wall with the rocket launcher. it should then explode, if not, shoot until it does. When it explodes, you will die, and the warthog will dissapear except for tires and/or any other parts BESIDES the main body that were blown off.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
umm...wouldnt that be just the warthog being...dead?

oh wait...so theres no husk or anything left?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
And pretty much superbounce on every map. Its my weapon on online play  :lol: . But really i love halo 2.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
As do many other people. Apparently (this is from wikipedia so ya never really know) as of june 2006 Xbox live had hosted half a billion games of halo 2 :O :O :O