RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE MOSH PIT (metal section of this Fourm)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Post you favorite Metal band of all time. Your favorite song (dosen't have to be from the same band you named) and Your overall fav. album (again dosen't have to be the album of the song you listed)

Band: Anthrax
Song: Black sabbath into the void
Album: Frightmare Bringing Back the Bloodshed
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 02:16:10 PM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Band: linkin park
Song: in the end
Album: ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Post you favorite Metal band of all time, favorite song, and favorite album: (band, song, album don't have to be from the same band)

Band: Anthrax
Song: Black sabbath into the void
Album: Frightmare Bringing Back the Bloodshed

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ME LIKE MOSH PITS!!!! GARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! BEER BLOOD BOOZE AND THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also....
Blind Guardian
WELCOME TO DYING by Blind Guardian

album ~ Serpentine Gallery ~ Switchblade Symphony....

Wait they're dark wave...... But that is my favorite Album EVAR..... I'm so conflicted.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Valhalla!!!!

eh too bad their new album wasn't so good IMO.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
BLASTPHEMY!

EVERYTHING BLIND GUARDIAN DOES IS GOOD! THEY ARE THE NECTAR OF THOR'S BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol. How about overkill?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Overkill? This isn't a game of kick the noob!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh forget it, im not to smart when it comes to power metal. I like thrash alot better, but thats just me.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Band: Metallica
Song: Trapped Under Ice
Album: I don't actually own it, so I am unsure...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Band: Megadeth
Song: Tornado Of Souls
Album: Rust In Peace
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Band: Megadeth
Song: Tornado Of Souls
Album: Rust In Peace

Awsome album

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Band: Tenacious D

Song: I am the warlock - Probot

Album: Probot (self titled)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Tenacious D is metal~?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hard Rock... some of it could be considered metal. But if you're going to be picky, Overkill isn't really metal either. Not all of their stuff anyway.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hard Rock... some of it could be considered metal. But if you're going to be picky, Overkill isn't really metal either. Not all of their stuff anyway.

truth

Led zeppelin isny metal, yet people consider them to be...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If any one calls zeplin metal infront of me, I will slap them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If any one calls zeplin metal infront of me, I will slap them.

"metal heads" at my school believe them to be beyond Sabbath in metal, its really kinda sad. And in our new's (highschool news) they have a weekly music report, and last week they said "What are you guys waiting for Go out and grab the new norma jean album if you are a true metal head...and he made it sound like it was all that. It sucks nuts. And he also said it is probally the best metal release of 06.....seriously I can name 100 better realeses this year then that. W/e by next year i will be on the news show since he is a senior and leaving, and i will do the music.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I am beyond a paltry metal head. I am the legendary.... A mother fucking Head Banger.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I am beyond a paltry metal head. I am the legendary.... A mother fucking Head Banger.

lol, Na here at west ranch highschool, we skip in pits, and have the occasional pussy hardcore "mosh" in the p.e locker room.....dam highschool. Im gota leave this place.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I were still young and rambunctious. I would own your highschool within a week.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If I were still young and rambunctious. I would own your highschool within a week.

me and my friend just sit back and let these kids speek their MTV minds out...its rather pathetic. story: one day this kid grabbed my ipod and scrolled down the artists list. He was like wtf are these bands? (i thought that was funny) and then he said something. "What is megadeth" I look up like WTF don't you like metal? And him standing there wearing a freeking METALLICA shirt!!!!!!!!! ANd i was like do you know dave musstaine and he replied no who is he? ha

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Force them to listen to Manowar.... They'll likely die on the spot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Their too stuck on their new Madien album. Which I am gona have to say sucked ass! So far my favorite release of 06 is:
Bringing Back The Bloodshed - Frightmare thrash/death

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I haven't had a favorite album release since I got the internet...  ;)