RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bored and looking for entertainment? Then check out "The Legacy Of Naphe."

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I did some research on Wikipedia and apparently Cyber Connect Corp. is the fictional company in the .hack animes and games. CyberConnect2 invented the .hack franchise.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I just emailed info@cyberconnect2.jp, the undeniably real and factual .hack JAPANESE website, asking them if cyberconnects.com was legit or not.

We'll settle this one way or another.

Edit: I knew of this, Zypher. Which is why this is all becoming rather confusing. :O

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hah, nice. Do they understand english though?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I would say probably. We'll find out soon enough though, unless they just never respond, heh.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I knew it was fake as soon as I saw this:

http://www.cyberconnects.com/Site/groupcp.php?g=1869

No business in their right mind would make such a terrible skin.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
On the off-chance it is a legitimate site, it doesn't change the fact that Naphe is a complete asshole.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright, I'm merging this with my thread. No point in having two separate ones.

Rep:
Level 96
Hah, nice. Do they understand english though?
As far as I know, many schools in Japan teach English as a second language, and it's mandatory. Kinda like how a second language is mandatory in most American schools, except you get to choose which language here in America.

But beyond that, I'm sure a sorta-big videogame company like CyberConnect (lol they're no Nintendo or Square-Enix) would have some translators or bi-lingual people there.

I really hope I get a response. :D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That'd be cool I suppose. I'm 100% sure they'll have translators.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright, now that the forums are back up tell us, did they email you back?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ahahahahahahaha! I'm such a naive idiot! xD I guess that's it with my graphic designer career. xD I really could have used the job. =/ Well, at least now I can turn the tide a make them look bad when the time is ripe. xD

BTW, the skin works with IE, but not with real browsers. ::) They have used a normal skin until a few days ago where they changed to that terrible one. ::)

EDIT:

So CC Corp was actually just invented by CC2...
I guess the site IS legit, because the have links to the appropriate sites at the bottom, one of them is http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:23:18 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I can link my site to Microsoft at the bottom. Would that make me an affiliate of Microsoft?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I guess the site IS legit, because the have links to the appropriate sites at the bottom, one of them is http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/

But that doesn't mean they ARE designing games. ::)

EDIT: Read the first announcement thing.

http://www.cyberconnects.com/Site/portal.php?

EDIT:

http://www.cyberconnects.com/Site/company_corp_info.php
http://www.cyberconnects.com/Site/company_history.php

EDIT: The skin still sux. ::)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 05:09:35 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Apparently the whole Naphe shit hasn't died yet.... Kick ass!

I hope Naphe is reading this... Although it's unlikely...

HEY NAPHE! I HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT. I FUCKED HER LOOSE SOGGY ASS ALL NIGHT! THAT BITCH HAS SOME NICE TITTIES, TELL YOU WHAT. BUT MY POINT IS THAT I HAD DISGUSTING ANIMALISTIC HARD CORE SEX WITH YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! ALSO, SUCK THE FART OUT OF MY ASS.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 01:52:39 AM by FuMannChu »

Rep:
Level 97
I just got this topic all sticky...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YAAAYY

im so happy im gonna kill everyone
then
im gonna kill you all more!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
EDIT: The skin still sux. ::)

And I just told the boss it does. Of course I did it in a polite way. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Actually, I stickied it a while ago!

*cue sitcom laughtrack*

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
:sitcom laughter:
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Monsieur Leber, any word?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm willing to bet the answer is, 'Naphe was talking out his ass.'

Rep:
Level 97

Actually, I stickied it a while ago!

*cue sitcom laughtrack*

Except in the server move, all the sticky topics got un-stickied, and so I stickied it again last night.... sticky.

Your avatar makes me want to get a Big Mac.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
In that case, you just got Mac'd!

Rep:
Level 97
Oh, that's what that means.... LMAO

Rep:
Level 96
Absolutely no word, yet. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Also,
I can link my site to Microsoft at the bottom. Would that make me an affiliate of Microsoft?
BEST POST IVE SEEN IN MONTHS