RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bored and looking for entertainment? Then check out "The Legacy Of Naphe."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
a slime duh

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I keep telling him I want my account deleted, and he keeps avoiding it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Naphe is a waste of life. He should have been a blow job. :naphe:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I didn't mind him all that much because he didn't attack me at all. But yeah, I'd be willing to agree that it was a good thing for him to be laughed off the forums. Also, this will be merged with The Legacy Of Naphe in due time.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Top 10 Designers
Name\Profession\Ranking\Portfolio

Naphe\Eventing\104\Link
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X

ROFL, he has a list of the Top 10 Designers, and he is the only one on the list.  ::) What a tard.

EDIT: arrowone, I see you on the site. You're the only member there, and I'm the guest, LOL

EDIT EDIT: Silverline, I saw your post. You better watch out, he might sue you for not liking the skin he made HAAAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAHA
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 03:50:22 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I should join
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
You'd be the 30th member, and I bet you'd get a grand prize, something like the opportunity to work with him on Final Fantasy XIV.

I remember when he said in 2 weeks he'd have more active members than Crankeye LOL

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'd join too, but that would only tie in with his numerous accusations of harassment, and the last thing we need to do is prove Naphe right.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'd join too, but that would only tie in with his numerous accusations of harassment, and the last thing we need to do is prove Naphe right.
This is very true.

Crankeye forum members, it is imperative that you do NOT go to his forum and harass him. We'd only be lowering ourselves to his level. Be the better internet people and mock him from THIS forum.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Naphe is a waste of life. He should have been a blow job. :naphe:

I rofld!

And uh...his circular reasoning is starting to bug me. He says I shouldn't be so hateful, because I meddled in his affairs. (You see, my reason for wanting to get away from that site is because I hate his personality, and he fucked with you guys) he says deal with it. I say ZOMG LEMME GTFO.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Just leave. Why do you care if you're still a member there or not?

Rep:
Level 96
Because it is HIS SITE. And it has MY NAME ON IT.

Rep:
Level 97
So what? I'm a member too, and I just edited my post with asking him to delete my account. He still hasn't, but at least it's public that he won't do it. Even still, I don't go there anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Thingy left us to go there... I think...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
where did velton go?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
HE WENT THERE...SICK.

Rep:
Level 96
and velton?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
MOAR LAUGHING AT NAPHE

Rep:
Level 96
HA HA HA NAPHE

now what about velton? where did he go?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol at all this..

I stillsay naphe had no chance to win against us but still fought.
idiot.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Top 10 Designers
Name\Profession\Ranking\Portfolio

Naphe\Eventing\104\Link
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X
X\X\X\X

ROFL, he has a list of the Top 10 Designers, and he is the only one on the list.  ::) What a tard.

ROFL, actually it is automatic I think. There is a kind of rating system at the forums and since he has the most posts and I have 2 (?) like many others he is there.

EDIT EDIT: Silverline, I saw your post. You better watch out, he might sue you for not liking the skin he made HAAAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAHA

I don't think he made it himself, although I haven't asked him. !_! At least my banner looks good and fits. :)

Because it is HIS SITE. And it has MY NAME ON IT.

One of the best pwns I have ever seen. xD
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
Oh don't bother asking him; he'll just lie if he didn't anyway.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Well, he actually isn't a liar... (-_-')
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
im laughing at him as the topic says

HAHAHA
Arlen is hot.