RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IE 6 Config. Guide

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
correct arrowone,

sorry Silverline for questioning your admin skills as well as your knowledge of computers. I am just comming to notice this is a common topic in all computer fourms which is always un decided. (firefox vs. IE) they can chage the way people think about others, and I don't know you too much, so I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:11:37 AM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88

I dare you to go to this website using FIREFOX ( i clicked your link now click mine )
http://xcessinternet.bravepages.com/funnypicture.htm
http://xcessinternet.bravepages.com/funnypicture.htm

I went to this site with firefox and IE.  IE managed to actually get the virus on my computer, my virus scanner caught it, and removed it.  In firefox my virus scanner aborted the connection but NO VIRUS EVEN TOUCHED MY SYSTEM.

Your firefox myths are full of empty claims.

Firefox is the superior browser, when I design websites I have to scream and rip my hair out trying to get things to look good in IE, I have to hack my own websites and write WRONG CODE TO GET IT TO EVEN FUNCTION IN IE.  They do not follow standards, and they make it difficult for web designers.

Any browser is better than IE, I don't care what it is.  IE blows, period.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Two things: This argument JUST ENDED, dont add fuel to a dying flame. Second, NOT a good way to introduce oneself.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
The very first link works fine for me and here is a screenshot with two vital informations and the marked one is my favorite. ;D

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7906/snap65vt9.png

And now...

I USE OPERA, IN YOUR FACE!

BTW, Silvy, you really have so many DVD drives or are these virtual drives? If yes, why do you need so many, BTW? I'm just curious.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:42:28 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh, a DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, CD-RW and the rest are virtual~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I like Firefox because of the endless number of extensions. Opera is good too, but I just prefer Firefox. I don't use IE because lately it's simply been trying to tread in FF and Opera's footsteps, and getting not so much right in the process. That's my two cents, anyway.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I don't want to start any...you know
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun