RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WAHT IS A RAR!!!! I got a rom that is finalfantasyIV (DOT) RAR !!! MY EMUL

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
WAHT IS A RAR!!!!   I got a rom that is     finalfantasyIV (DOT) RAR !!! MY EMULATOR Can't run it. There are some games I want but they only come in .rar!!!  >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Wow, you don't know what winrar is.

It's a compression format (like zip) except miles better.

Even my mum knows what a rar is, and she's so pc illiterate she double clicks links on the internet :/

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar361.exe
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 05:59:22 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :huge: If it weren't for awsome people like you us retarts would be lost!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol! You know, I avoid using .rar because it's a commercial format. Yes, it's better, but these are my principles. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So you don't watch DVDs or play games either? :/

Howcome you release your music in MP3, then? Why not the open source/free vorbis?
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'm trying to have SOME principles here. (-_-')
I want myself to earn money by game develpoment some day, there is nothing wrong about it. I also don't have anything against .rar. If it's better than the free .zip, sure, sell. It's totally ok. It's just because *points to some person who just got to know what .rar is* there still are people who don't know what a .rar is, so I try to use .zip when I "release my scripts and the demos of them". So I don't have to worry about these questions. Go with the flow. :=
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
*points to some person who just got to know what .rar is*

Something about me that doesn't invovled the word retard or noob...   ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&