RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] 3rd track this week. Different style from the others, again.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Some people here might know the song Counting the Seconds. Well, this is a angsty, hate-ridden followup that's a hidden track on the album that comes after the one Counting the Seconds is on.

It's a little sloppy compared to some of my other tabs, but oh well.

Please listen. I hope I'm not releasing these too quickly for you guys, and you're all "ENOUGH OF YOUR MUSIC" (even though the past three song have all been in different styles). PLEASE LISTEN.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:10:52 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I love you, and
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol..

Arlen like..WOW
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I hope I'm not releasing these too quickly for you guys, and you're all "ENOUGH OF YOUR MUSIC"

You? Too fast??? Never. :)

even though the past three song have all been in different styles

Means you're not monotune, which is good. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Forgive me. The reason I keep mentioning that is because I wouldn't be surprised if a few people on here listened to one of the songs, in a style that they didn't like, and from that point on they were like "hey another arlen song but I won't listen because I didn't like that last song of his."

:O

:tinysmile::tinysmile: