RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Succubus Quest

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I'm surprised this little gem of a H-game hasn't been mentioned on here.

You play Lars, who, along with his two allies, has managed to make his way to the lair of the evil demon lord. You fall in battle, and find yourself in the basement, except there appears to have been another battle...
You get to the throne room, to find succubi have claimed the castle for themselves, and, when you fight back, they claim Olivia, one of your allies, as well. You flee, but not long after discovering there is a way to defeat the succubi...

This game starts well and goes on well. Faces and battle sprites are done with high-detail, high-resolution graphics, and only the map screen uses the original RTP system, with custom menus and battle graphics.
The only annoyance is that it is a japanese game, so english gamers will get blank areas in most of the text boxes, and some of the most useful information is unreadable.

Anyway, It's a good game, marred only by it's lack of a english language option... Maybe, one day, RGSSAD files won't be so hard to open, and we can maybe translate such gems as this...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Link? Screens? Be nice if we could see what you are talking about.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol u giving review FOR someone or are you giving for your own..
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol guys, there's a huge reason he isn't posting screenshots.

For those of you who don't know, an H-Game is a Hentai Game.

Unless I'm missing the point and it's something else entirely.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D