RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Under my request for this script, should I include this? maybe it can make it eaiser for someone to do it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
It may help, so yeah.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah. There are already alot of scripts, onethat can even draw hearts, like in zelda, so drawing squares shouldnt be hard at all. Mayube you could just have them get smaller if you cant rotate them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, what an idea Dante! I could have them shrink down at differnt speeds if no one can make them rotate, that seems eaiser to script. (not that I could tell I can't script =]) Later today I will add different ways someone can script my request, under my request topic.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, youre welcome. Anyways, this is definatley a feasible script...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yeah, youre welcome. Anyways, this is definatley a feasible script...

I have tried to learn scripts, believe me. Im not one of thouse people who post a request without attempting to LOOK for it, or try and make it, but I realized scripting is not my strong point...at all! so thats when I decided to post a request. Even willing to map someones game for them.

anyways.....

*update*
Working on finding temperary fix for battle system
also collecting scripts which will make LOD 2 feel like LOD 1so far:
-Icon command battle
-enemy encounter meter
-custom after battle stat screen
-Actor soundeffect when attack (so when the script is done for the real battle system I can just throw in the sound effects..lol right now they sound funny its me making 'AGH!, eya" sounds)

and fixing database items

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what are you using for battlers?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, scripts aren't my strong point either.  (Coding scripts not script-scripts.) This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Do you mean like RTP/custom, or like a picture battler/character set looking one?

If you ment the first one: then custom, I am using various ones I find from different sites
IF you ment second: then for now A picture is good, but if the script is done, it will use a character set type battler, but much bigger, I will resize the battlers.

This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Thank you!

Rep:
Level 91
yeah. There are already alot of scripts, onethat can even draw hearts, like in zelda, so drawing squares shouldnt be hard at all. Mayube you could just have them get smaller if you cant rotate them.

I never said it was hard to make squares, thats easy, rotating them is a <insert curse word(s) here> . Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=5260.0

are you saying their aren't enough pics there? or the few I showed here, because I really did not want to talk about the request so much here, since this is my game topic.

Rep:
Level 91
I don't understand what the orange squares do.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo, thats what happens when the enemy counter attacks..say I have a 6 step addition..so im going along all squares are blue so far adn im pressing x blah blah, on the 5th step maybe the square turns red and I have to press O not X to continuie the addition, if i mess up then the addition stops and the enemy hurts me . usually a quick sound effect plays so you notice like AHHH couter attack..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

I never said it was hard to make squares, thats easy, rotating them is a <insert curse word(s) here> . Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.

yeah, but you can compromise. Oh, and its ok to cuss here.

Do you mean like RTP/custom, or like a picture battler/character set looking one?

If you ment the first one: then custom, I am using various ones I find from different sites
IF you ment second: then for now A picture is good, but if the script is done, it will use a character set type battler, but much bigger, I will resize the battlers.

This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Thank you!

i meant both at the same time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i'm lost ??? is Dante, Darklord, and NOuman6 working on this game...anywho its looking great, Can't wait to see the new screenies after the update, hope your script request gets done.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im not working on it, im just commenting.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i'm lost ??? is Dante, Darklord, and NOuman6 working on this game...anywho its looking great, Can't wait to see the new screenies after the update, hope your script request gets done.

Nope only I am working on it out of thouse three. Dark, and Dante are helping by replying with some great advice

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
Ice cave exit screenshot added
Temp. Battle system almost selected
Main story is now at 85% done
Side quests add on - 10%
world map outline - 5%

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
the ice cave looks SICK, love the color. so dark and mysterious

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
good mapping on the cave.

If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers..

i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
good mapping on the cave.

If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers..

i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead.

thanks for the map feedback snickers, and dante

now dante Im sooo lost on what you said... Was the second line you said combined with the last ?
'If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers, i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead. '

care to explain lol. (if you are talking about the Characters being RTP its because I have not gotten my main ones done, and was too lazy to take the characters image out of the database)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, what i MEANT...

was one picture is of the lady's FACE.

One is of a guy's WHOLE FUCKING BODY

Some are DRAWN

Some are CG

MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME

(theyre all connected)

(im not yelling, caps lock wakes me up more at night)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, ok I will jump on that problem, all can be fixed except concept art...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, ok I will jump on that problem, all can be fixed except concept art...

well, yeah, im just saying. You should get an artist or use the game's character art if you can find constants of it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i Fixed it...all except concept art..I don't know if arrowone is going to finish his character set requests..will ask him tommorow