RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
I am trying to learn script as well as our partner....no luck, so I added scripter under help needed, It is probally the one thing we need most...

If you´re not make it function, you have another alternative, name the traditional magic menu as addition, but this will work same as a magic, selecting the addition, giving damage and get sp without any chances of fail, by the way, another question, How are the SP Gauge and The Dragoon Transformation doing? You already created it? This 2 are mucccccccchhhh, necessary.

Obs: I will show my ideas via pm, or everyone who want to play will know the story of the game.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 06:08:15 PM by DragoonLery »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

If you´re not make it function, you have another alternative, name the traditional magic menu as addition, but this will work same as a magic, selecting the addition, giving damage and get sp without any chances of fail, by the way, another question, How are the SP Gauge and The Dragoon Transformation doing? You already created it? This 2 are mucccccccchhhh, necessary.

Obs: I will show my ideas via pm, or everyone who want to play will know the story of the game.

OK I have awnsered your PM with a story I wrote with your ideas, in my spare time in english class (during notes).

The awnser to the quote above, is no. None of the scripts above are done. Most are under a request, but no replys. I have asked blizzard for the thransformation one, a while back, and he said he will attempt something using his Chaos Drive script. So idk We will have to wait for some of the request to be awnsered. Until then lets focus on what we can do to progress the game, story, maps, characters..ect.

*update*
Story will be up by friday, a rough draft of it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I updated the Chaos Drive already weeks ago. O_o
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet , but still I can't get it work the way dragoons are ment to transform. They transform based on how much sp they have, no matter the health. They can transform at full it they need to, and last the number of rounds equal to the amount of sp they have. I will put more about dragoon transformation in a bit

*updated*
Hero's
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 02:55:06 PM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 88
About Transformation, i had a good idea, to make a transformation to wingly ( Meru/ Lery ), after the dragon´s ray part acquire this transformation, who will increase magic attack, in battle character only add winglie wings, and the command magic, and cost 20 sp/turn, how is it? did you like it?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:43:05 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think it will add to much power the our wingly partners, we should leave it as only one transformation for all hero's the dragoon.

Rep:
Level 88
I think it will add to much power the our wingly partners, we should leave it as only one transformation for all hero's the dragoon.

Of course as wizards, they will lost a lot of Phisical Defense, Phisical Atack and HP, how all wizards in the games are.

Rep:
Level 88
No, you don´t have to post, talk with me if is about the story

And other thing, that sketch is for my char? Cool, looks great but has to change only one thing, my char uses a spear-staff ( weapon created by me ) here is a model, of course it´s only a model because i made it quickly in Paint:http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1581/spearstaffzx8.jpg , and the entire dragoon armor of my char will be Dak blue and the D´s gray.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:18:42 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*UPDATE*
Story has been updated, and i need some advice on what to do. I can only post so little because If I post more it would ruin the game, so what should I do?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This game looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET man!!! Your mapping is amazing, and geeze if the story you posted is 5% of the game then I can't imagine how good the whole story is. Well, I can't do anything to help with mapping, scripting, but I bet any day now a scripter will help you out when they see this game.

GOOD LUCK with this game!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks snickers.

There will be a new update comming soon, story will be tweeked, more character info.

*update*
New character added

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Never played LoD, but this looks pretty good, do you have any pics of your battle system?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't have a battle system yet =[. the one I need is very very complex, I am doing alot of favors for people around his fourm, hopefully one day a scripter can do one for me...I am also offering my mappig skills to anyone whocan script my battlesystem for me.

Rep:
Level 91
Unless you plan to map for one hell of a long time, no ones going to make you a battle system, there extremely hard to create, and probably represent weeks or even months of work. An edit or add on is a different matter.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would map someones entire game if they could get the script to work PERFECT

*update*
I will release a 2 map VERY VERY short demo. It will be realeased just to show a bit of my eventing skills/ feal of the game. The maps will not be apart of the game and they will have no story but to go beat the boss and leave. It will also feature a temporay battle system, like the one from 'Dark-Eternal dissolution' should be up by monday
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:09:24 AM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 91
Post on hbgames.org and try to get someone interested, that's the best chance you'd have of getting someone to make the system.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
already did that..lol...sounds weird I have a request there, debulax, and here. My best bet is to get a awnsered on this fourm since I tend to help many others.

SInce you don't know how the system works:

It is a system that use's overlapping squares to execute additions. tap X when the squares overlap perfect and continue the addition..each addition has own number of rounds lets say one is 4...go all four and the damage is a lot more...and you get a bigger sp bonus and when you complete the addition 99 times, you get a new one, and your dragoon is sorta improved.

Rep:
Level 91
That's extremely hard to script, I would suggest giving up on that request  :-\
At the very least, have a backup in mind.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I liked this game... but I lost one of the discs and I could not beat the first...  :-\
I forget what were those things that the other people rode... the opposite of a dragon...

EDIT- maybe you could have a box and have a X swing back and forth and you push the X button when it's in the middle... that would still be hard to script but that seem like it would be easier...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:39:13 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I will figure something out...BOE that is a pretty nice idea...If I can't get my script done I will have a backup.
I liked this game... but I lost one of the discs and I could not beat the first...  :-\
I forget what were those things that the other people rode... the opposite of a dragon...

umm... Virige? or are you speaking of a Wingly? ANyways I got the chace to beat the game over and over...I forget the count now but I think I beat it 12 times.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yeah virige...

I got to the part where gravity is messed up and could not get farther,,, I think I got killed by a boss... or something...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
That's extremely hard to script, I would suggest giving up on that request  :-\
At the very least, have a backup in mind.

technically speaking, Im not a scripter, but that ISNT hard to do.

Youd need something governing an input button, a variable, and a response to a variable within a certain amount of time. Im sure once blizzard or tsuno get some time this shouldnt be a problem for them.

...If you were using Rm2k3 this would be feasible through events...but in XP the timer limits you to a certain time frame.

*shrug*

Rep:
Level 91
That's not the hard part, it's the part about rotating the squares. I have no idea how to rotate a square, so only a skilled scripter could do it.

I was browsing KGC's scripts, this may make this script much easier:
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~ytomy/tkool/rpgtech/develop/2d_drawing_xp.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 03:22:51 PM by Darklord »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

technically speaking, Im not a scripter, but that ISNT hard to do.

Youd need something governing an input button, a variable, and a response to a variable within a certain amount of time. Im sure once blizzard or tsuno get some time this shouldnt be a problem for them.

You got my hopes back up!
That's not the hard part, it's the part about rotating the squares. I have no idea how to rotate a square, so only a skilled scripter could do it.

I was browsing KGC's scripts, this may make this script much easier:
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~ytomy/tkool/rpgtech/develop/2d_drawing_xp.html

What exactly is that? I can't understand jap =/

Rep:
Level 91
It's a scripting tool for drawing lines, polygons and stuff.