RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
You´re making a continuation for lod: Excellent! I´m a fan of LOD, but i don´t use rpgmaker too much , and not understand it, but plz continue i´ll be one of the first to play when the lod is ready to play!

Obs: Guy, the choker of rose it´s for age not pass for her, but it isn´t give immortality, it´s proved because Zieg and Rose died together in the final of LoD, this wouldn´t happen if the choker give immortality, i am sorry to inform this, but you can make other thing to explain that rose is alive...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 11:37:55 PM by DragoonLery »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You´re making a continuation for lod: Excellent! I´m a fan of LOD, but i don´t use rpgmaker too much , and not understand it, but plz continue i´ll be one of the first to play when the lod is ready to play!

Obs: Guy, the choker of rose it´s for age not pass for her, but it isn´t give immortality, it´s proved because Zieg and Rose died together in the final of LoD, this wouldn´t happen if the choker give immortality, i am sorry to inform this, but you can make other thing to explain that rose is alive...

(yes I will find a way thanks for the tip!)....question its been a while since I played LOD, but do they visually show rose die? I totally forgot its been years now
Very tight looking game. I have always wanted a second part to this game.  ;D

wow. I Have yet to put my whole story and you guys al already making me feel good about it. thanks.

I will be using Autodesk Maya, to make cutsceens in this game. So it will take awhile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:20:15 AM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
One Comment (it's late, I can't focus too much) : In your map of inside the dark church, it looks to be incorrect. For one reason only. Those circles on the ground? They look like they were meant to be stain glass windows, so you switched the pentagon that' supposed to be on the ground and put it on the wall (which looks alright, if you can add an effect that makes it more obvious ex:an ominous glow) and the stain glass windows from the wall to the floor (which looks, well, imo strange).
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Mabye the glass on the floor are Mats. Anyways Some glass can't break unless you jump on it and it breaks. if you walk on it slowly, it won't break.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have no clue, In a preview of it, I saw it being used as a rug type of thing.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Designing an Epic...I hope
Very nice, this may be the only sequel we may see to a fantastic game. I will most definately check it out. It seems I will only be able to be yet another fan of homemade RPGs. I was working on one but it turns out I suck at it lol. I'll just stick to writing.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I have no clue, In a preview of it, I saw it being used as a rug type of thing.

it definatley looks like a window. Nouman...if you ever need help trying to figure out what something is, or if youre unsure...you can ask or google it before you post it...just as a tip. Or, you could try to invision what you're mapping beforehand and ask yourself "is this really what i think it is? What else could it be?"...

or you could ask the tileset makers.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I love your mapping! And for some reason, that drawing by arrowone looks alot like my friend's drawing style...

Anyway, it is looking pretty good so far, I wouldn't of spotted that secret passage way if you didn't mention it!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88

(yes I will find a way thanks for the tip!)....question its been a while since I played LOD, but do they visually show rose die? I totally forgot its been years now

The End Screen shows the Red Eyed and Black Dragon Spirit near the rests of the divine tree, but you can for example tell that both zieg and rose escaped this but they leave the dragon spirit´s in that place for other person found it, but in my opinion it will be so irrealist, i prefer that both died, and two others found the dragon spirit´s,  but change the start of the game will make you change the whole game story...

when i can, i post a screenshot of the end screen!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Dragoon Lery: Wow, just wow man! You have really helped me alot. Today I will see what I can do to the story after I finish my homework, I probally will re-play LOD today and focus really on what is going on.

Winged: Thanks!

Dante: Now that you second what he said, I will go back and switch the map a little bit, so THe screenshot will be different by tommorow.

Dalmar: Thanks! I will try hard to make this game great, even though it is my first game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok updated screenshot of church inside, working on church exterior now, making ground darker, to better match the church color. Also the story is getting edited by my partner, he said it will take a while.

*Updated*
Church outside is fixed, darkened dirt
Meeting with pope, updated added in stairs
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:29:20 PM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 88
Only one idea to start, the start of the game you can make by two persons going find the two dragon spirits, or  telling that two persons already found ( if you going to discard rose from the story ) , if rose already will be in the story u can hold the surprise for other part of the game.

But i have another idea, that you can create a new characther/dragoon, i already thinking in a new characther/dragoon, but im thinking to ask you to put my nick on it "Lery" ( Im being a little egocentric ^^ ), if you accept the idea i continue to think in the status and tell you tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 09:25:13 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Great ideas, I just messaged you 1 mins ago asking for this and you had already posted it!!! wow, mind if I ask you to join the team? be An official member of the game and work with me and my partner?....and very cool idea we can develope it very easy.

Rep:
Level 88
I´m not the flash, i just send the post because i had a idea before seeing you message, but yes i can be an official member of the game, but i´m on tests week, and don´t will be here every time you send a message or post, to replie you this week, i´ll be a little busy, because i have school at the morning, afternoon i´ll be studying a little, two hours + or -, at night, in the tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays i go out, but i help when i can, i have time enough to this!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
That's ok Im in 10th grade and I just got done with mid terms, so I can understand perfectly.

*Update*
Working on:
Item database
Weapon Database
Armor database

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
I'm only in 8th
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm only in 8th

Wow... we care because? (I'm in the 9th grade) Anyways, -- the maps looks great Nouman6.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Anyways, -- the maps looks great Nouman6.

Thanks a bunch! I am still searching around for some maps, but I will have to start making my own soon, as In the dark church, I couldn't find a black bench, so I edited the RTP bench, and it wasn't to bad for my first time editing.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...i agree with tsuno. the dark church interior looks quite a bit better now.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks, well right now the story on the front page, is totally garbage =]. We will be getting a permenate one up soon I hope. Please see if there are flaws on the other maps I have put up, I don't want to make a game and have the carpet on the wall.  :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
There arent many. A common one i see though are some misuses of the roof tiles, but im sure youll be able to figure that out. The castle entrance tileset is AWESOME. whered you get it?

Rep:
Level 88
Im already arrived in house, but have things to do before i can stay in the pc without any interruptions, but till 12:00 i will start to think the story, and the idea i already tell ( to make a new char/dragoon with my nick ), i have to think too in how he enter in the story, i have to think too in who of the LoD will continue in this story and who is out because how my friend said. if you creating a continuation always remeber: 1: It´s a continuation of the game , not what happened before the first game 2: Use only some of the chars of the other games, mimic all of then will turn the game repetitive and 3: Use too only some places of the first game, repeat the all the places of the game will turn the game boring!!! Later i start to write the story!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
There arent many. A common one i see though are some misuses of the roof tiles, but im sure youll be able to figure that out. The castle entrance tileset is AWESOME. whered you get it?
http://lrpgm.com/resources/downloads/satanic_church.png

DragoonLery: Sweet man, I too had some ideas last night, I will tell you later once I get back from school, and maybe we can conbine the two story's.

O and have you see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEWqyyMrNE

Rep:
Level 88
To start, i have to know the maps that are ready and a few of the old story, because i have to write a story that the game pass in these maps, and the old story can help me, about the new char status here it go:

Name: Lery
Race: Winglie
Type of Weapon: Spear Staff
Dragoon: Gray Wizard Dragoon
Additions: I question 4 u, have you the system of rpgmaker accept the style of additions? ( If yes , i thinking )
Dragoon Magic:
1- Magic Blast - 10 MP - 50% Damage to One ( Info: The weapon divide in 2 : One Spear with two sides and one normal staff, the spear fall in the enemy and then the staff holds energy and create a blast into the enemy ).
2- Lance Rain - 20 MP - 25 % Damage to All ( Info: The weapon divide in 2 agan and the spear part go is lanced in the sky, then the staff shine and a lot of  magic spears ( in shining blue )  fall form the sky then the real spear fall).
3- Elemental Beam - 30 MP - 75% Damage fto All ( Info: Fire hit the staff part, Water too, A Tornado Pass,  Then holds the staff in the earth, fall a thunder in it, a shining light and a darkness light, then char holds the staff aiming in enemy and trow a ray of the 7 respective colors)
4- Gray Wizard Dragon ( The classic dragon magic ) - 80 MP - 100% Damage to all ( Info: Char trows the two pointed spear part in the enemys, then Dragon comes makes a esphere of energy in himself then rays from all the sphere been shot, and then a powerful blast).

Bio: Live in the winglie forest, is a friend of meru, he was a normal winglie with a normal life until a powerfull dragon atack the forest...

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 05:13:17 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Additions: I question 4 u, have you the system of rpgmaker accept the style of additions? ( If yes , i thinking )

I am trying to learn script as well as our partner....no luck, so I added scripter under help needed, It is probally the one thing we need most...