RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Intro
   You are Dart, the worlds greatest dragoon night. The one who has saved the world from destruction as well as many other things. 9 Years after your battle with Melbu frama, your old pal Albert comes to you with tragic news. A man with mysterious powers has burned his kingdom into the ground, stolen his queen, and murdered all his soldiers.He asks for your help in finding his wife and making this man pay for what he has done.(being modified, expect different twists, in this.)

About the story: that part of the story is only the begging of the game, it will last for about 5% of the total game play. The reason I can't add more, is because after saving the wife you then start a new mission, which If i wrote would spoil the game. =[

This is where the first LOD leaves off, its a shot movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEWqyyMrNE
Characters

Name: Dart

Name: Albert

Meru

Kongol

Unknown

Sketch done by a arrowone:

Lery

Spoiler for Screenshots:
Screenshots/ All maps shown are not final product
Shop:

Desert:

Dark Church

Inside Dark Church: (RTP edit of bench)

Unknown House...(can you spot the hidden passageway...behind bookshelf #2)

Ice cave exit (if you can make it there)

Mountain pathway:

Show pathway:

Hotel:

Meeting with Pope:

Hometown (don't worry about the blue chick appearing so many times/ and the glitches it was hard taking so many screen shots and putting them together)

Shop1:

Prison:

Hero Bedroom:
Help Needed[/center]
As far as the team, I need some major help. I would like to request:
-Script person. (most needed)!!!

-Art  *characters  (if you can help with anything  I would really appreciate it .)
        *Title
         *Game over
         *character  transformed set.

-Mapper: Don't really need much map help except for world maps, large scale maps.

Thanks
Billzard - too many reasons I can't list
arrowone: great help, and making me character
Zypher : saved my ass by stopping me from using to much RTP in my game.
LAND OF SHOWDOWS!!!!!! OMG THIS GUY OWNS! he has made EVERY spirit for this game!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:42:04 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I dig the idea of a new dragoon, and I can't wait to see what you can do with this!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i had a dragoon idea once, but i never posted it.

I havent read any new rules, but dont you need screenshots?

i should get that game though...

Rep:
Level 96
Are you open to emulation?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Is the first basic idea better, or the second. I need to know which to build on. Or any new ideas/ ideas i can add to the other ones.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 04:42:26 AM by Nouman6 »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Are you open to emulation?

are you open to homosexuality?

(where would i come across a PSX emulator?)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 01:36:24 AM by Nouman6 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol seems good

But everyone specifies the age of their hero, i dunno wats so great in that?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I'de like to see some of the old characters like dart and meru,but i also want some new characters. Also i think instead of the black monster it should be a moon child,cause i want rose dead.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Never knew of any game like this one before but what a sketch man I wish I have a scanner.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Never knew of any game like this one before but what a sketch man I wish I have a scanner.

I didn't sketch it all credit to arrowone

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
,cause i want rose dead.

rose is alive in my game . remember this was told in LOD 1: "That's because of the choker she
wears on her neck. Charle Frahma has made it for her to keep her immortal,
because Rose was given the duty to kill the Moonchildren whenever they
were born. " So in my game i use taht fact and she is alive

it's still great and I still wish I had a scanner.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol seems good

But everyone specifies the age of their hero, i dunno wats so great in that?

Lol, I posted the age just because everyon else had

I havent read any new rules, but dont you need screenshots?

OK i got screenshots, is there a minimum amount?

*new screenshots, prision*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Will this feature the same awesome combo-based battle system?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Zypher:
Will this feature the same awesome combo-based battle system?

my friend is fairly new to scripting, and he is taking a shot at it, since it looks like no one wants to join my team... :(

*update* more maps

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
need help in music? i can do it
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Sweet. Yes I sure do. So far i wanted to maintain the LOD feel, so I downloaded the complete sound database of the original game, but then i noticed it wasn't alot. What type of stuff can you do? (boss music, town music,..)

Furry!
Need any mappers or spriters?
Current Project: FuRPG
Progress:||||||||||
Mappers:Nicholas, Odin
Eventer:BPKS0

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

You keep saying you can write music, yet I still have yet to hear a single thing of yours you've written.

Anyway, if you'd lke, I can help with music, but I'm not doing it alone (assuming Nightwolf can't or just isn't capable, not to sound rude, you just haven't proven yourself yet to my knowledge). Then again, I haven't heard the original music to LOD, so I may not be the best person for the job if you're wanting to maintain that feel. I suppose I'll have to check it out...
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Spiriters, yes! When you are free and can help with that send me a message/ or reply back to this and I will put up what I need. As for mapping. Umm im not too sure that i need help just yet. I am very new to this software, but i have been playing around with it and my maps are turning out decent, but I know at some time I will be stuck, so when I do I will message you with ingo.

You keep saying you can write music, yet I still have yet to hear a single thing of yours you've written.

Anyway, if you'd lke, I can help with music, but I'm not doing it alone (assuming Nightwolf can't or just isn't capable, not to sound rude, you just haven't proven yourself yet to my knowledge). Then again, I haven't heard the original music to LOD, so I may not be the best person for the job if you're wanting to maintain that feel. I suppose I'll have to check it out...

To both Nightwolf /  Halo:

Yes I will be needing help in that section. When I am sure what I need would you mind if i message you guys? I have not really thought about how much music/ sounds I need.

if you want to hear the original music from LOD:

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/lod/lodmusic.html

I already have downloaded all of them and are using them in my game, but It gets really repetitive.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...looking at your screenshots (and i havent read all the thread since this computer im in right now is semi-slow), it seems that your mapping needs a little work...as in, the maps are sorta empty. Besides that...ill read it when im home...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm...looking at your screenshots (and i havent read all the thread since this computer im in right now is semi-slow), it seems that your mapping needs a little work...as in, the maps are sorta empty. Besides that...ill read it when im home...

Thanks for tip, I will try and fill up the maps alot more using differnt items, carpets...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 12:36:38 AM by Nouman6 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
All maps are being re-done.  I am adding more detail/ stuff in maps, and am trying to lower using RTP, new screenshots will be up 11-17-06

Also, a list of specific graphics I need will be added to first post, under 'Help needed" tommorow. And as for the story goes: I am 40% done with main story line, 60% done with some backround story/ side story's.

The Gamer
Very tight looking game. I have always wanted a second part to this game.  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
You´re making a continuation for lod: Excellent! I´m a fan of LOD, but i don´t use rpgmaker too much , and not understand it, but plz continue i´ll be one of the first to play when the lod is ready to play!

Obs: Guy, the choker of rose it´s for age not pass for her, but it isn´t give immortality, it´s proved because Zieg and Rose died together in the final of LoD, this wouldn´t happen if the choker give immortality, i am sorry to inform this, but you can make other thing to explain that rose is alive...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 11:37:55 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You´re making a continuation for lod: Excellent! I´m a fan of LOD, but i don´t use rpgmaker too much , and not understand it, but plz continue i´ll be one of the first to play when the lod is ready to play!

Obs: Guy, the choker of rose it´s for age not pass for her, but it isn´t give immortality, it´s proved because Zieg and Rose died together in the final of LoD, this wouldn´t happen if the choker give immortality, i am sorry to inform this, but you can make other thing to explain that rose is alive...

(yes I will find a way thanks for the tip!)....question its been a while since I played LOD, but do they visually show rose die? I totally forgot its been years now
Very tight looking game. I have always wanted a second part to this game.  ;D

wow. I Have yet to put my whole story and you guys al already making me feel good about it. thanks.

I will be using Autodesk Maya, to make cutsceens in this game. So it will take awhile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:20:15 AM by Nouman6 »

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
One Comment (it's late, I can't focus too much) : In your map of inside the dark church, it looks to be incorrect. For one reason only. Those circles on the ground? They look like they were meant to be stain glass windows, so you switched the pentagon that' supposed to be on the ground and put it on the wall (which looks alright, if you can add an effect that makes it more obvious ex:an ominous glow) and the stain glass windows from the wall to the floor (which looks, well, imo strange).
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Mabye the glass on the floor are Mats. Anyways Some glass can't break unless you jump on it and it breaks. if you walk on it slowly, it won't break.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have no clue, In a preview of it, I saw it being used as a rug type of thing.

Designing an Epic...I hope
Very nice, this may be the only sequel we may see to a fantastic game. I will most definately check it out. It seems I will only be able to be yet another fan of homemade RPGs. I was working on one but it turns out I suck at it lol. I'll just stick to writing.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I have no clue, In a preview of it, I saw it being used as a rug type of thing.

it definatley looks like a window. Nouman...if you ever need help trying to figure out what something is, or if youre unsure...you can ask or google it before you post it...just as a tip. Or, you could try to invision what you're mapping beforehand and ask yourself "is this really what i think it is? What else could it be?"...

or you could ask the tileset makers.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I love your mapping! And for some reason, that drawing by arrowone looks alot like my friend's drawing style...

Anyway, it is looking pretty good so far, I wouldn't of spotted that secret passage way if you didn't mention it!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88

(yes I will find a way thanks for the tip!)....question its been a while since I played LOD, but do they visually show rose die? I totally forgot its been years now

The End Screen shows the Red Eyed and Black Dragon Spirit near the rests of the divine tree, but you can for example tell that both zieg and rose escaped this but they leave the dragon spirit´s in that place for other person found it, but in my opinion it will be so irrealist, i prefer that both died, and two others found the dragon spirit´s,  but change the start of the game will make you change the whole game story...

when i can, i post a screenshot of the end screen!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Dragoon Lery: Wow, just wow man! You have really helped me alot. Today I will see what I can do to the story after I finish my homework, I probally will re-play LOD today and focus really on what is going on.

Winged: Thanks!

Dante: Now that you second what he said, I will go back and switch the map a little bit, so THe screenshot will be different by tommorow.

Dalmar: Thanks! I will try hard to make this game great, even though it is my first game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok updated screenshot of church inside, working on church exterior now, making ground darker, to better match the church color. Also the story is getting edited by my partner, he said it will take a while.

*Updated*
Church outside is fixed, darkened dirt
Meeting with pope, updated added in stairs
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:29:20 PM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 88
Only one idea to start, the start of the game you can make by two persons going find the two dragon spirits, or  telling that two persons already found ( if you going to discard rose from the story ) , if rose already will be in the story u can hold the surprise for other part of the game.

But i have another idea, that you can create a new characther/dragoon, i already thinking in a new characther/dragoon, but im thinking to ask you to put my nick on it "Lery" ( Im being a little egocentric ^^ ), if you accept the idea i continue to think in the status and tell you tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 09:25:13 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Great ideas, I just messaged you 1 mins ago asking for this and you had already posted it!!! wow, mind if I ask you to join the team? be An official member of the game and work with me and my partner?....and very cool idea we can develope it very easy.

Rep:
Level 88
I´m not the flash, i just send the post because i had a idea before seeing you message, but yes i can be an official member of the game, but i´m on tests week, and don´t will be here every time you send a message or post, to replie you this week, i´ll be a little busy, because i have school at the morning, afternoon i´ll be studying a little, two hours + or -, at night, in the tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays i go out, but i help when i can, i have time enough to this!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
That's ok Im in 10th grade and I just got done with mid terms, so I can understand perfectly.

*Update*
Working on:
Item database
Weapon Database
Armor database

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
I'm only in 8th
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm only in 8th

Wow... we care because? (I'm in the 9th grade) Anyways, -- the maps looks great Nouman6.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Anyways, -- the maps looks great Nouman6.

Thanks a bunch! I am still searching around for some maps, but I will have to start making my own soon, as In the dark church, I couldn't find a black bench, so I edited the RTP bench, and it wasn't to bad for my first time editing.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...i agree with tsuno. the dark church interior looks quite a bit better now.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks, well right now the story on the front page, is totally garbage =]. We will be getting a permenate one up soon I hope. Please see if there are flaws on the other maps I have put up, I don't want to make a game and have the carpet on the wall.  :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
There arent many. A common one i see though are some misuses of the roof tiles, but im sure youll be able to figure that out. The castle entrance tileset is AWESOME. whered you get it?

Rep:
Level 88
Im already arrived in house, but have things to do before i can stay in the pc without any interruptions, but till 12:00 i will start to think the story, and the idea i already tell ( to make a new char/dragoon with my nick ), i have to think too in how he enter in the story, i have to think too in who of the LoD will continue in this story and who is out because how my friend said. if you creating a continuation always remeber: 1: It´s a continuation of the game , not what happened before the first game 2: Use only some of the chars of the other games, mimic all of then will turn the game repetitive and 3: Use too only some places of the first game, repeat the all the places of the game will turn the game boring!!! Later i start to write the story!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
There arent many. A common one i see though are some misuses of the roof tiles, but im sure youll be able to figure that out. The castle entrance tileset is AWESOME. whered you get it?
http://lrpgm.com/resources/downloads/satanic_church.png

DragoonLery: Sweet man, I too had some ideas last night, I will tell you later once I get back from school, and maybe we can conbine the two story's.

O and have you see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEWqyyMrNE

Rep:
Level 88
To start, i have to know the maps that are ready and a few of the old story, because i have to write a story that the game pass in these maps, and the old story can help me, about the new char status here it go:

Name: Lery
Race: Winglie
Type of Weapon: Spear Staff
Dragoon: Gray Wizard Dragoon
Additions: I question 4 u, have you the system of rpgmaker accept the style of additions? ( If yes , i thinking )
Dragoon Magic:
1- Magic Blast - 10 MP - 50% Damage to One ( Info: The weapon divide in 2 : One Spear with two sides and one normal staff, the spear fall in the enemy and then the staff holds energy and create a blast into the enemy ).
2- Lance Rain - 20 MP - 25 % Damage to All ( Info: The weapon divide in 2 agan and the spear part go is lanced in the sky, then the staff shine and a lot of  magic spears ( in shining blue )  fall form the sky then the real spear fall).
3- Elemental Beam - 30 MP - 75% Damage fto All ( Info: Fire hit the staff part, Water too, A Tornado Pass,  Then holds the staff in the earth, fall a thunder in it, a shining light and a darkness light, then char holds the staff aiming in enemy and trow a ray of the 7 respective colors)
4- Gray Wizard Dragon ( The classic dragon magic ) - 80 MP - 100% Damage to all ( Info: Char trows the two pointed spear part in the enemys, then Dragon comes makes a esphere of energy in himself then rays from all the sphere been shot, and then a powerful blast).

Bio: Live in the winglie forest, is a friend of meru, he was a normal winglie with a normal life until a powerfull dragon atack the forest...

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 05:13:17 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Additions: I question 4 u, have you the system of rpgmaker accept the style of additions? ( If yes , i thinking )

I am trying to learn script as well as our partner....no luck, so I added scripter under help needed, It is probally the one thing we need most...

Rep:
Level 88
I am trying to learn script as well as our partner....no luck, so I added scripter under help needed, It is probally the one thing we need most...

If you´re not make it function, you have another alternative, name the traditional magic menu as addition, but this will work same as a magic, selecting the addition, giving damage and get sp without any chances of fail, by the way, another question, How are the SP Gauge and The Dragoon Transformation doing? You already created it? This 2 are mucccccccchhhh, necessary.

Obs: I will show my ideas via pm, or everyone who want to play will know the story of the game.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 06:08:15 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

If you´re not make it function, you have another alternative, name the traditional magic menu as addition, but this will work same as a magic, selecting the addition, giving damage and get sp without any chances of fail, by the way, another question, How are the SP Gauge and The Dragoon Transformation doing? You already created it? This 2 are mucccccccchhhh, necessary.

Obs: I will show my ideas via pm, or everyone who want to play will know the story of the game.

OK I have awnsered your PM with a story I wrote with your ideas, in my spare time in english class (during notes).

The awnser to the quote above, is no. None of the scripts above are done. Most are under a request, but no replys. I have asked blizzard for the thransformation one, a while back, and he said he will attempt something using his Chaos Drive script. So idk We will have to wait for some of the request to be awnsered. Until then lets focus on what we can do to progress the game, story, maps, characters..ect.

*update*
Story will be up by friday, a rough draft of it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I updated the Chaos Drive already weeks ago. O_o
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet , but still I can't get it work the way dragoons are ment to transform. They transform based on how much sp they have, no matter the health. They can transform at full it they need to, and last the number of rounds equal to the amount of sp they have. I will put more about dragoon transformation in a bit

*updated*
Hero's
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 02:55:06 PM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 88
About Transformation, i had a good idea, to make a transformation to wingly ( Meru/ Lery ), after the dragon´s ray part acquire this transformation, who will increase magic attack, in battle character only add winglie wings, and the command magic, and cost 20 sp/turn, how is it? did you like it?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:43:05 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think it will add to much power the our wingly partners, we should leave it as only one transformation for all hero's the dragoon.

Rep:
Level 88
I think it will add to much power the our wingly partners, we should leave it as only one transformation for all hero's the dragoon.

Of course as wizards, they will lost a lot of Phisical Defense, Phisical Atack and HP, how all wizards in the games are.

Rep:
Level 88
No, you don´t have to post, talk with me if is about the story

And other thing, that sketch is for my char? Cool, looks great but has to change only one thing, my char uses a spear-staff ( weapon created by me ) here is a model, of course it´s only a model because i made it quickly in Paint:http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1581/spearstaffzx8.jpg , and the entire dragoon armor of my char will be Dak blue and the D´s gray.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:18:42 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*UPDATE*
Story has been updated, and i need some advice on what to do. I can only post so little because If I post more it would ruin the game, so what should I do?

This game looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET man!!! Your mapping is amazing, and geeze if the story you posted is 5% of the game then I can't imagine how good the whole story is. Well, I can't do anything to help with mapping, scripting, but I bet any day now a scripter will help you out when they see this game.

GOOD LUCK with this game!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks snickers.

There will be a new update comming soon, story will be tweeked, more character info.

*update*
New character added

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Never played LoD, but this looks pretty good, do you have any pics of your battle system?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't have a battle system yet =[. the one I need is very very complex, I am doing alot of favors for people around his fourm, hopefully one day a scripter can do one for me...I am also offering my mappig skills to anyone whocan script my battlesystem for me.

Rep:
Level 91
Unless you plan to map for one hell of a long time, no ones going to make you a battle system, there extremely hard to create, and probably represent weeks or even months of work. An edit or add on is a different matter.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would map someones entire game if they could get the script to work PERFECT

*update*
I will release a 2 map VERY VERY short demo. It will be realeased just to show a bit of my eventing skills/ feal of the game. The maps will not be apart of the game and they will have no story but to go beat the boss and leave. It will also feature a temporay battle system, like the one from 'Dark-Eternal dissolution' should be up by monday
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:09:24 AM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 91
Post on hbgames.org and try to get someone interested, that's the best chance you'd have of getting someone to make the system.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
already did that..lol...sounds weird I have a request there, debulax, and here. My best bet is to get a awnsered on this fourm since I tend to help many others.

SInce you don't know how the system works:

It is a system that use's overlapping squares to execute additions. tap X when the squares overlap perfect and continue the addition..each addition has own number of rounds lets say one is 4...go all four and the damage is a lot more...and you get a bigger sp bonus and when you complete the addition 99 times, you get a new one, and your dragoon is sorta improved.

Rep:
Level 91
That's extremely hard to script, I would suggest giving up on that request  :-\
At the very least, have a backup in mind.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I liked this game... but I lost one of the discs and I could not beat the first...  :-\
I forget what were those things that the other people rode... the opposite of a dragon...

EDIT- maybe you could have a box and have a X swing back and forth and you push the X button when it's in the middle... that would still be hard to script but that seem like it would be easier...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:39:13 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I will figure something out...BOE that is a pretty nice idea...If I can't get my script done I will have a backup.
I liked this game... but I lost one of the discs and I could not beat the first...  :-\
I forget what were those things that the other people rode... the opposite of a dragon...

umm... Virige? or are you speaking of a Wingly? ANyways I got the chace to beat the game over and over...I forget the count now but I think I beat it 12 times.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yeah virige...

I got to the part where gravity is messed up and could not get farther,,, I think I got killed by a boss... or something...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
That's extremely hard to script, I would suggest giving up on that request  :-\
At the very least, have a backup in mind.

technically speaking, Im not a scripter, but that ISNT hard to do.

Youd need something governing an input button, a variable, and a response to a variable within a certain amount of time. Im sure once blizzard or tsuno get some time this shouldnt be a problem for them.

...If you were using Rm2k3 this would be feasible through events...but in XP the timer limits you to a certain time frame.

*shrug*

Rep:
Level 91
That's not the hard part, it's the part about rotating the squares. I have no idea how to rotate a square, so only a skilled scripter could do it.

I was browsing KGC's scripts, this may make this script much easier:
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~ytomy/tkool/rpgtech/develop/2d_drawing_xp.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 03:22:51 PM by Darklord »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

technically speaking, Im not a scripter, but that ISNT hard to do.

Youd need something governing an input button, a variable, and a response to a variable within a certain amount of time. Im sure once blizzard or tsuno get some time this shouldnt be a problem for them.

You got my hopes back up!
That's not the hard part, it's the part about rotating the squares. I have no idea how to rotate a square, so only a skilled scripter could do it.

I was browsing KGC's scripts, this may make this script much easier:
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~ytomy/tkool/rpgtech/develop/2d_drawing_xp.html

What exactly is that? I can't understand jap =/

Rep:
Level 91
It's a scripting tool for drawing lines, polygons and stuff.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Under my request for this script, should I include this? maybe it can make it eaiser for someone to do it.

Rep:
Level 91
It may help, so yeah.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah. There are already alot of scripts, onethat can even draw hearts, like in zelda, so drawing squares shouldnt be hard at all. Mayube you could just have them get smaller if you cant rotate them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, what an idea Dante! I could have them shrink down at differnt speeds if no one can make them rotate, that seems eaiser to script. (not that I could tell I can't script =]) Later today I will add different ways someone can script my request, under my request topic.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, youre welcome. Anyways, this is definatley a feasible script...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yeah, youre welcome. Anyways, this is definatley a feasible script...

I have tried to learn scripts, believe me. Im not one of thouse people who post a request without attempting to LOOK for it, or try and make it, but I realized scripting is not my strong point...at all! so thats when I decided to post a request. Even willing to map someones game for them.

anyways.....

*update*
Working on finding temperary fix for battle system
also collecting scripts which will make LOD 2 feel like LOD 1so far:
-Icon command battle
-enemy encounter meter
-custom after battle stat screen
-Actor soundeffect when attack (so when the script is done for the real battle system I can just throw in the sound effects..lol right now they sound funny its me making 'AGH!, eya" sounds)

and fixing database items

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what are you using for battlers?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, scripts aren't my strong point either.  (Coding scripts not script-scripts.) This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Do you mean like RTP/custom, or like a picture battler/character set looking one?

If you ment the first one: then custom, I am using various ones I find from different sites
IF you ment second: then for now A picture is good, but if the script is done, it will use a character set type battler, but much bigger, I will resize the battlers.

This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Thank you!

Rep:
Level 91
yeah. There are already alot of scripts, onethat can even draw hearts, like in zelda, so drawing squares shouldnt be hard at all. Mayube you could just have them get smaller if you cant rotate them.

I never said it was hard to make squares, thats easy, rotating them is a <insert curse word(s) here> . Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=5260.0

are you saying their aren't enough pics there? or the few I showed here, because I really did not want to talk about the request so much here, since this is my game topic.

Rep:
Level 91
I don't understand what the orange squares do.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo, thats what happens when the enemy counter attacks..say I have a 6 step addition..so im going along all squares are blue so far adn im pressing x blah blah, on the 5th step maybe the square turns red and I have to press O not X to continuie the addition, if i mess up then the addition stops and the enemy hurts me . usually a quick sound effect plays so you notice like AHHH couter attack..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

I never said it was hard to make squares, thats easy, rotating them is a <insert curse word(s) here> . Although I may give it a shot later, there's not enough info about the battle system, so you need to add more pictures.

yeah, but you can compromise. Oh, and its ok to cuss here.

Do you mean like RTP/custom, or like a picture battler/character set looking one?

If you ment the first one: then custom, I am using various ones I find from different sites
IF you ment second: then for now A picture is good, but if the script is done, it will use a character set type battler, but much bigger, I will resize the battlers.

This looks nice though, goodluck to whoever is working on this.

Thank you!

i meant both at the same time.

i'm lost ??? is Dante, Darklord, and NOuman6 working on this game...anywho its looking great, Can't wait to see the new screenies after the update, hope your script request gets done.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im not working on it, im just commenting.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i'm lost ??? is Dante, Darklord, and NOuman6 working on this game...anywho its looking great, Can't wait to see the new screenies after the update, hope your script request gets done.

Nope only I am working on it out of thouse three. Dark, and Dante are helping by replying with some great advice

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
Ice cave exit screenshot added
Temp. Battle system almost selected
Main story is now at 85% done
Side quests add on - 10%
world map outline - 5%

the ice cave looks SICK, love the color. so dark and mysterious

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
good mapping on the cave.

If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers..

i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
good mapping on the cave.

If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers..

i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead.

thanks for the map feedback snickers, and dante

now dante Im sooo lost on what you said... Was the second line you said combined with the last ?
'If the pictures you posted are going to be the battlers, i suggest getting images that are all the same style instead. '

care to explain lol. (if you are talking about the Characters being RTP its because I have not gotten my main ones done, and was too lazy to take the characters image out of the database)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, what i MEANT...

was one picture is of the lady's FACE.

One is of a guy's WHOLE FUCKING BODY

Some are DRAWN

Some are CG

MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME

(theyre all connected)

(im not yelling, caps lock wakes me up more at night)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, ok I will jump on that problem, all can be fixed except concept art...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, ok I will jump on that problem, all can be fixed except concept art...

well, yeah, im just saying. You should get an artist or use the game's character art if you can find constants of it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i Fixed it...all except concept art..I don't know if arrowone is going to finish his character set requests..will ask him tommorow

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, ok.

Woot.

Kudos.

Put them on the 1st page.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there on the first page aren't they?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...haha, forgot to CHECK before i posted.

>.>

anywho. GOod job. Just remember to make the white bg transparent when you upload them into your game, lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, don't worry I wont forget that step, ost likely won't be using these in my project if my battle system script is done...but for now as I have said before, for the time being I will have to use them.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, don't worry I wont forget that step, ost likely won't be using these in my project if my battle system script is done...but for now as I have said before, for the time being I will have to use them.
yeah.

well good job anyways, it looks better than MY first game. LOL.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

thanks alot! haha tommmorow I will attempt to find that game  ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

thanks alot! haha tommmorow I will attempt to find that game  ;D
WHOA

waaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttt..............

no.

Actually, i never uploaded/finished it...BIATCH!

just work on yours.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, K ill work on mine, anyways dante are you working on your own project?

*update*
snow pathway screenshot added

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
no, im not.

Not enough time, you see.

If i were, and if time were no matter to anybody, ARROW would be helping me to.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I bet your game would be SWEET: well just finished the room used In the dream:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whoa.

thats SWEET.

its going to be an iso game?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't know yet It might be (that map was a trick to bring people into this topic shhhh keep this secert down) They really don't have many chipsets for that stuff, and making each character walk, would take a while to draw up the character sets....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ROFL!

oh, ok. I see. Yeah, that would be a pain in the rectum.

Oh well. Since its a dream you can have him say when he wakes up "oh damn, it was just a dream. It looked alot cooler to. Damnit, im dissapointed".

LOL.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
HAHAHAHA that would be SWEET, i found a few drag and drop iso chipsets for houses, he could wake up and fall asleep and wake up again, and it will say a sign if you can enter this door 100000 gold, but wait you cant your not allowwed to walk that way. ha that would be crule to the gamer...hence why I will probally do it

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
HAHAHAHA that would be SWEET, i found a few drag and drop iso chipsets for houses, he could wake up and fall asleep and wake up again, and it will say a sign if you can enter this door 100000 gold, but wait you cant your not allowwed to walk that way. ha that would be crule to the gamer...hence why I will probally do it
maybe.

theres a differnece between being cruel. sadistic, and a fucking noob.

Dont cross that line.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ill try my hardest not too  ;D

anyways..

*uptade*
large city map in works
older maps will have new look, and using a tut and using photoshop to make maps look good in gameplay!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sounds good.

wait, what do you mean by using PS to make it better?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm guessing he means make a panorama and set up the maps that way.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i will be using a brush and creating a new layers to give the room a cool look, I will quickly do one in 4 mins and post it with a real gameplay screenshot

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Liking the look of this so far... Your mapping skills are very nice

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Liking the look of this so far... Your mapping skills are very nice

thank you!

OK here is the example of what I ment...here is a short (CRAPPY sorry I spent seconds on this because My mom needs my computer and I have photoshop, so i uploaded it and ewnt to a diff computer) well here is an IN GAME screenshot

hahha lol that blows I know, but you get the point it was a quick one, when i start getting better the result will be a real night time look.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:08:38 PM by Nouman6 »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You Should have Gradiented the Light area's... so the light is not so sharpe to the edges... But Nice idea, and pretty creative...

Its nice to see some one taking some real time to make their games look better graphically

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks alot, I saw this from a tut a while abck and have been trying it, I lost some major data, and it was all the ones that turned out good..so ya I will be tyring and making the maps fore realistic

cool stuff just keeps comming! So any idea on a demo or anything? I really wana try this out!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool stuff just keeps comming! So any idea on a demo or anything? I really wana try this out!

Thanks man! And as for the demo....my partner is grounded, and my story helper has his computer crashed, and my script request has 0 reply's...so the demo's not looking HOT, but surely one should be out by around jan...maybe later...most likely it will not have the battle system in it, will have just a temp one, unless someone soo kind comes along and scripts it for me.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Fininshing up some tut's on mapping for this fourm...two are already up.

*Update*

New map added, check out the front page to see, it is the mountain side pathway.
Enjoy

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Another mapping tut by me was made. Check them out on in the TUT section of the fourm..if there not there then someone moved them to the tut database.

*Update*
New gameplay screenshot added to first post. (desert) Here it is again (for the lazy people that can't go back to page 1)

Also help is still needed!! now more then ever, see first post on what is needed.

Love the new screenshot good work

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
its good, but i dont like the sprite of the guy in black. the grey spots should be shaded and i cant even tell what hes wearing.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya don't worry both are temp...so map good spirits bad right? lol I didnt make the bad spirits but I made the good map

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
i been a fan of all FF and LOTD sp i'll say this
'

i cant fricken wait!!!
September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ya don't worry both are temp...so map good spirits bad right? lol I didnt make the bad spirits but I made the good map
ah, ok good. otherwise id have to kill you.

Im not kidding.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
My god that desert is amazing, you have given me some mental map lessons, I'll always remember those maps....

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks to the three of you for feedback!

*update*
Well, I guess when I come home I'll take some more screenshots..
Another mapping tut will be done by next week and put into the tut section
Still having battle system problems (temp system not working, real system not made)
Help is still needed, check the first page and see if you can help with one of them.....(hopefully scripting..)

Rep:
Level 96
I hope you get help.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i cant help woth scripting, but if you want i can draw some stuff like Arrow did.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea dude thanks! I will get back to you on this..so they will be handrawn is that right?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, handdrawn. Just PM me the detoils.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
will do that when I need it, right now still working on main story...lol partner grounded looks like forever!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Help needed has been added to a new topic and posted, you can find it here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9300.0.html

Still, script request has been open it can be found here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9018.0.html

Thanks

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here we Go I have made a rendition of Dart:-

Char Set

I made him from Fighter-01 and Warrior-02 and a Kung Fu Sprite I found, I used the Kung-Fu Guys legs, the Left arm of Warrior 02 and the rest is Fighter-01, I tinted him and so fourth, I made the Knee pads... I hope you like the end result

Battler

I hope you like them, I noticed your Battlers are JPEGs and may not look great inside of RPG Maker... So I made a PNG version and sharpend the Graphics...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Haha, Dart with Arshes hair.

edit: dartshes

Rep:
Level 88
I´m back, my pc is now repaired but i´m still busy, i have recovery tests to make, but soon i´ll be back ative.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOS: YOU KICK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS before I was using some dude's Dart chrset and it blows check it out:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/Naruto_Realm/dart_RMXP.png

just one thing, is it possible you can make the hair a little darker like ^'s hair..but the rest just kicks ass!

Lery!!!! Hey, cool you got it fixed.

Rep:
Level 88
when will the demo be out for this?
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

dam...hell now that lary is bak I might release a dmeo..but it will be like the one blizz released. Mine will have the intro/menu and you can watch the start cutsceen. SO that should be complete when I get the right charset I need for the intro which is an albert, a general, and some sort of bad guy.

;D

Rep:
Level 88

dam...hell now that lary is bak I might release a dmeo..but it will be like the one blizz released. Mine will have the intro/menu and you can watch the start cutsceen. SO that should be complete when I get the right charset I need for the intro which is an albert, a general, and some sort of bad guy.

;D
Okay kool ill look out for it
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
posted in your help topic.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There You go I done an exact colour match... All the posts by me with him in should have Magically changed... I love the power of FTP...  ::) (Geek)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i think the hair style on the sprite is still off, but whatev.

also, i think makybe it needs more definate outlining.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Lord Dante - Your so right... So I have made Version 2

Here you go:- DART V2

I have altererd his hair and made his head band larger, oh and correct the error when walking right, he should have one small arm and one big one... Left being the larger armoured one... I hope you like it...

And I have Made:- ALBERT

This one took me ages, 1 and ahalf hours... Here's How I done it...

Mage02 = Hair (Coloured from Blue to brown)
Soilder02 = Cloke and Armour, Recolour to green and re-shaping
Undead03 = Tunik (Front Neck area and back of neck)
Sailor01 = Boots and main structure (as base)

I then built small area's my self, like the waist front facing... and then gave it a general tidy...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 08:29:12 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
Im more free now, but i think i will have to do 2 final tests, so , i will be more present here but not anytime.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow...I need to play this game.

Rep:
Level 88
To the people that don´t know me i´m Lery - The Story Maker of this project...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh, I didn't know.

I still wanna play the game.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Me too. Knowing that someone like Nouman's making it, you know it'll be a great game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks to everyone!

welcome back Lery I need you !!!!!!! lol

and LOS OMG I will credit you 100x and include as a member of the team is the credits! The spirits are F-ing amazing

Rep:
Level 88
To the ones that know to make good chars, will you help in make my char and batler? You can base on this sketch: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5287/aldreichtww6.png , but forget the four weapons in the sketch and base the char weapon in this: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1581/spearstaffzx8.jpg , of course has to to make better and to adapt to the char and batler sketch , and more : we need chars and batlers of Meru and Kongol and to this girl: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/lod/art-04.jpg who is at the moment unnamed and unnadapted to the story, for the time being we are still thinking in more 2 chars.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
DragoonLery - This is the wrong place to post for a Resource request, and its Darn right rude really... Also your Sketches are in Black and white, Need some sort of colour ref really...

Try posting the same thing here:- http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,7.0.html

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOS, lol, lery is in the project! ha I guess I since he has been gone for a while  ;D

anyways lery, I have the charsets being done by LOS already, he has made 2 really really AMAZING. We will be requesting one by one, so for now we are on SHANNA, lery If you can sign up at

http://theforge.myfastforum.org/

that fourm will handle our resource request.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OOOooops sorry Lery... Your battlers look nothing like Dragoon Battlers... I can draw pretty well here some battlers I have made:-

(Hand drawn by me and then photo'ed into my PC and edited)

(I made a Char set for this too, and as far as I know nobody has used it yet so you can use it guys)

For more see here... the Twisted F=Dark ones I done myself:- http://theforge.crankeye.org/charlos.html

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That charset doesn't work right. It'd look like he was dancing when he walked.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I guess you mean the monster... not the Man Char-sets I have done...

The Monster is a little Jumpy, in places, he has large legs and only 4 frames of anim... But it looks good if you make it move slowly rather than fast... Or Super fast... Just getting the speed right...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, the charset looks a bit...off. (for the monster). the others are amazing though ^^

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*UPDATE*

Short intro demo, almost done. Title page request will be made today.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
woot! its good that you're making progress.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I cant wait for the demo.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Another one Done, This time I used a Theif Sprite and Heavily modded it my-self... Re-styled the hair and clothes... May as-well started from Scratch...

Looks Good Though - Shanna

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
NIce los, just one thing, anyway you can make it so she has a pack of arrows on her back?
but really its totally sweet

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yep... Check back 2mora and she will have arrows on here back  ;D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks! O and leave the one without arrorw's, I can use it too! ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
nice LoS. Nouman, do you need any art?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Not yet Dante. You are listed as my artist. And I will SOOOOO message you when I need the art!  ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, ok cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Sweet looking game !
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Shanna- With Arrows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SWEET JOB LOS, Man you are freeking amazing! I wil post who is next pretty soon on your forum

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Look Forward to it...

They are looking pretty good... I am impressed with my-self...LOL

They are the best Edits I have done so far...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
NO really, they are amazing. Remeber the spirits you found off google, these PWN them , no lie. Even check out the rpg crativity award, you have been nominated twice for making these!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Cheers... Glad I can help, your a good Mapper and I hope you see this project through...

Here's Haschel

I made him using:-

Storekeeper01 = Main Frame, arms, bottom of kung fu suite
Sailor01 = Red Waist Band
Grappler02 = KungFu Jacket
Lancer03 = Head

Every area I had to do lots of editing to... He was by far the hardest for me to do yet... But I think the end result is pretty darn good !!!

On another note I have never played the original Dragoon games... are they good ?... (as good as say Dragon Quest or FF ?)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 10:52:04 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
LOS- There is only one Dragoon game, but it´s a great game, it´s because of that that we are making a continue to the game. Your haschel is perfect!!!

Now i have time to create the story of the game, i have passed of year...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 12:58:46 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOS...Amazing man, just amazing! Yes I totally recommend LOD, its for the ps1 its a great 4 disk game. wow that is soooo perfect man! I will post who's next on your fourm again after I come home. great work!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Glad you like what I have done for you...

I have just made a Window skin for my game and a Title screen:- http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8869.0.html

If you like my style I could try and do a Window Skin or Title Screen for you... Just Request as you do in the normal way...

I have a PS2 And it plays PSone games, I will look out for it... just watched a Vid of it on IGN it looks pretty cool for a PSone game...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 02:48:01 PM by landofshadows »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OMG! You made that title screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, in a few days I will be requesting a title screen, and hopefully getting multiple entries, I would LOVE you to submit one, wow that is great!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The Title screen is from a Website call 2advanced this is what it looked like before I got hold of it:-

BEFORE - I Edited it

AFTER - I Edited it

So its not my own Artwork, more of a rendition of theirs... I wont claim to have made it my-self, as I didn't... But it is Unique and my own style...

What I done was Removed the middle area of the image (The Pirimd, thing and the Techno City scape) Replaced the modern man in the image with a Jap Fighter... Tinted the screen Green... Added the text and blend the backround into each other so you can't notice I removed the middle...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 02:55:13 PM by landofshadows »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You changed a sad town into a happy one
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow thats amazing! the pic looks totally different!

*update*
Small demo is looking good..after a few modifications I will relese it god knows when.
Also a title screen request will be up later today.

Rep:
Level 88
So nouman, to start to make the story i have to know who will be in the story: the chars, so tell me and i start writing it....

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
So nouman, to start to make the story i have to know who will be in the story: the chars, so tell me and i start writing it....

Not yet..we still need some work done, and remember we already have a story outline written, check your messages.

Rep:
Level 88
Not yet..we still need some work done, and remember we already have a story outline written, check your messages.

We have only the story of the beggin and middle in resume, we have to think as soon as possible in the complete story...

Obs: I know a good site that have scripts and help with these, but is brazilian ( portuguese ) , i don´t understand of scripts, and i don´t know if you speak good portuguese, but anyway here´s the site: www.jogosrpg.com.br
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 04:52:26 PM by DragoonLery »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like it all so far. I shall keep my eye on this. ;)

Good luck!  8)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I cant wait for a demo!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks guys!  :tpg:

Lery, I will message you tommorow with an idea for the ending and we can then dicuss it.

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
Just got around to looking at this. I loved LOD, definately top 5 on my list of all-time fav RPGs. Now, I usually frown upon people using game makers to make homebrew sequels to their favorite games, especially one as amazing as LOD. I usually reccomend it only when the creator is an extreme authority (by extreme I mean, I know FFVII like the back of my hand, and I still wouldn't dare try to make a sequel game to it). But aside from that, it's not looking too bad so far. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Just a question...are you using some of the music from the first LOD?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
most of it, along with some new tracks that aren't made yet.

Rep:
Level 88
Ok nouman... About the music, after i can suggest some tracks for the ending, and maybe for the start too.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We will still be using the boss music, and before battle music, maybe not the town music so much.

Rep:
Level 88
This game rocks, i cant wait to test it :) oh by the way i have LOD - Roses theme music lol i take it u dont need it or already got it ;)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Right Here's Kongol

This was Extreamly hard to make... the end result is OK... I have tried it in game, and it runs fairly all right from direction to Direction... Its in keeping... Not my Fav that I have done, But I had to Custom build him as he is bigger than all other Sprites... I used Goblin-03 as a Base... but all else I had to draw... Not nice... Found this one VERY hard... But it looks Just like Kongol, so I am happy with it...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:51:17 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
Wow, that actually does look like Kongol. Niiccee. ^^

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are you kidding, I think its GREAT. I knew it would hard, but never expected this turn out! I have seen others try and make LOD2 and they never get past kongol! NICE JOB  :tpg:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... I am happy with it... It does look like him, I just wish I had more body parts so I could have made it look more like the RTP sprites... But I kept the colour range within the confinds of the others done, and kept the Frame of Goblin-03 so the Anim runs smooth... Over all I think this will Kick arse next to the other in game sprites, it will look right in scale and over all class...LOL

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dude its amazing in gameplay! I just had all the spirits show out on map you have made and I alost CRIED! most people aren't lucky enough to have a great spiriter join the game making...I got lucky! thanks alot.

Rep:
Level 88
hey just a question...is rose going to be able to join your party or is she jus a NPC?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Let me know who is next matey... There's a chance I may get another done today

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Next is Meru

(the last one is the biggest pic I could find.

Rep:
Level 88
ah kk shame she was my fav lol, o well this game still rocks i cant wait for it :D
Good Luck All ;) x

Rep:
Level 88
Let me know who is next matey... There's a chance I may get another done today

Good job, LOS....

hey just a question...is rose going to be able to join your party or is she jus a NPC?

Rose is not going to appear, she is dead...

ah kk shame she was my fav lol, o well this game still rocks i cant wait for it :D
Good Luck All ;) x

Mine too, meru is the best.

Nouman- Will all chars continue on the game? this will make the game repeated and boring, we have to put only some of they.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Right Here's Meru

I used the following to make her:-

Lancer04 = Hair and Cape Skirt thing
Theif04 = Body and Legs

Pretty simple edit... Looks pretty good... Hard to see the detail of the Skirt thing on the images given, but I think the end result pretty spot on !!!  :-\
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:12:48 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
LOS- The Char is perfect, just the battler who is a little too much squared...

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Ok... I have used the New Battler Image... Cheers Crimson... I searched for one and the only one I could find it would not let me download it, and it looked hand drawn and not as good as your find... NICE ONE

Right Here's Meru

The over image on the previous page would have auto updated aswell... I can see the detail much better now I may alter her skirt 2mora...

Rep:
Level 88
No problem happy to help ;) xx cant wait for the demo :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
crimson: Thanks for the image
Lery: no we will not be using a catapiller system, during the cutsceens the characters will come out of dart(who is the main walker) and chat, then do back into dart..just like LOD

LOS!!!!!!!!!!:  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg: :tpg: It looks amazing! wow you made it sooo quickly and it looks GREAT. thanks man!

Rep:
Level 88
No problem nouman, just gimme a shout if you need any help :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh. So even though i dont have my laptop i can still do your art. Just thought id say that.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
oh. So even though i dont have my laptop i can still do your art. Just thought id say that.

I posted a kinda hard request for some concept art  ;D
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9300.0.html

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You may have noticed the Char set for Meru has changed for the better...

Rep:
Level 88
Now the battler is perfect , and the char too, thanks LOS and Crimsom!!!

Nouman- Don´t you forgot of sending a message to me nouman, about the ending of the game? and i said that repeat all chars from the lod will make the game boring so we have to choose who stays and who is out like this: Actually there are 4 chars that will stay: Dart, Meru, Albert and Shana, but repeat all the others is too much ( except for rose that is dead ).

LOS- Actually there are no more chars of LOD to make, because the other one is rose and she is dead, but here comes the problem, make a new char, when we can send you a picture of the new char u start to make it ok?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:40:38 AM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
This game is looking better each time I visit it. I can't wait to get the demo.

Rep:
Level 88
I agree lol i reeli cant wait for this game, its sooo gonna rock i loved the first LOD and so i relli want to play this, its looking great :)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I saw a Request for a Female Battler, slightly Dark with a Sword... so I done this.. Don't worry if you don't want to use it, I know Lord Dante is working on some thing:-

I call her Venisus

And here's a Battler:-

Just Encase Lord Dante doesn't manage to get online with an image... Just letting you know I can create some pretty cool stuff...

I made it using some FF Battlers I found here:- http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/ffx-2jobs.html

(I used 3 of em to create this) - I could make a Char set for this Battler if you wish, as the other person in the game, or if you like you can use her as a Bad guy... Let me know if you want a Char set doing for it... otherwise I will wait for the image from you...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:19:31 PM by landofshadows »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm not to big on FF, but has that person been in any of the games? Because I don't want to use a FF character in LOD, but if not HELL it would be great if you could make a spirt set out of it!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*UPDATE*
Story making great progress

LOS! I just noticed you said you MADE her, so no way she was in a FF game. Yes it would be great it you can make her a spirit, if possible make on with the sword in her had too, WOW this is great, since I actaully have 1 main bad guy, 2 sidkicks a girl, and a male, and you have given me the female!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I made it using some FF Battlers I found here:- http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/ffx-2jobs.html

Here's the links to the parts used:-

Body and Arms

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/art/ffx-2057.jpg

Sword, Boots, and Head

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/art/ffx-2066.jpg

Upper Legs

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/art/ffx-2075.jpg

As you can see she is a right old mish mash of all of them... Are you sure you want me to make a Sprite from this, I mean you can find some images yourself if you like send me links and a rough idea of what you want and I will make some thing to your exact Spec
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 03:11:34 PM by landofshadows »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
any way you can get a diffrent face? someone reconized it. Maybe no head cover, and white hair?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Hows this:-

I call her VenisusVersion 2 (Rose - Rebirth)

Want me to make the Char set to this ? (one with sword one without)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Oh... I was Bored so I did it regardless...LOL

I will try and add the sword, but I think it may make her look a little cluttered

Rep:
Level 88

Nouman- Don´t you forgot of sending a message to me nouman, about the ending of the game? and i said that repeat all chars from the lod will make the game boring so we have to choose who stays and who is out like this: Actually there are 4 chars that will stay: Dart, Meru, Albert and Shana, but repeat all the others is too much ( except for rose that is dead ).

Nouman, did you see my last reply????

I will try and add the sword, but I think it may make her look a little cluttered
Hows this:-

I call her VenisusVersion 2 (Rose - Rebirth)

Want me to make the Char set to this ? (one with sword one without)

Perfect, That´s a nice version of rose! But will we use a Rose or someone with the same face in the story?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 07:27:45 PM by DragoonLery »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I call her VenisusVersion 2 (Rose - Rebirth) - SHe has Roses Face, but who's to Say Rose didn't have a twin... Ah... Now thats a twist... Like a Dark Mage Swords Women... BUt she looks nothing like Rose really, She has longer hair and different colour Head Ear looking things and her Complection is MUCH lighter... Oh and her hair aint Purple, like Rose's...

I think if some one saw this Image they wouldn't even think of Rose...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
This game'll be cool.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I LOVE THE SPIRIT, but theres a problem with the battler. We can't have rose's face, it will be weird having her face in text boxes and battle on a differnt body with a differnt name. So is it possible that you can find a differnt face? same look cuz I fell in love with the spirt, but a diff face.

thanks soo much, and LOS start thinking an ending for the game and send me your ideas, I have a few. Also take all the messages we sent back and forth and put them in one, and send me itm cuz I sorta deleted them in my inbox x]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's really kind of odd that you call them "spirits."

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It's really kind of odd that you call them "spirits."

I'll start calling them character sets...happy? lol

Rep:
Level 88
just call them sprites hun ;)

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
Yeah. The technical term is 'sprites'. :P

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well, here's my latest rendition, I have given her pixey like ears, made her lips Darker, added a Red Tribal Tattoo to her face and then added a Mask over the top, its a Revenant Fantasy mask, and then I have changed its style to Water Colour (as it was a Photo) from an Aromour shop my mate uses for live Role Play:- http://www.ageofarmour.com/instock/masks.html

I hope this is liked:-

Now the in Game stuff

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 10:53:09 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
Hey now that's pretty neat :D;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
This game is gonna be awesome like, keep up the good work!
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

wow nvm, no need for the new mask, I just relaized I can use this one in the game, but not the batter, I need someone to manage the battle arena and she will be it! thanks los!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Cool-E-o... Well let me know if you need anything else doing...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yes, I sure Will! You are a great spirit maker. I will have to wait for a while until someone draw's me a good concept art for me to send you a pic to work with. thanks LOS for everything!

Rep:
Level 88
"thanks soo much, and LOS start thinking an ending for the game and send me your ideas, I have a few. Also take all the messages we sent back and forth and put them in one, and send me itm cuz I sorta deleted them in my inbox x]"

Nouman, i think you ignoring me, and this phrase "and LOS start thinking an ending for the game and send me your ideas" , isn´t me DragoonLery, that was the Story Writter??????
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 03:45:14 PM by DragoonLery »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yes, I sure Will! You are a great spirit maker. I will have to wait for a while until someone draw's me a good concept art for me to send you a pic to work with. thanks LOS for everything!

Hey.

I told you to PM me about any art you need, since I dont check this often enough to stay on the same page.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
All I am doing is trying to get as much done as I can before the 22nd Dec, I wont be avaiable much over Xmas...

I have no idea's for the game, I have never played the first LOD game adn I don't want to step on DragoonLery's Toes...

Lord Dante - you was asked to draw up a new Battler, how are you doing so far ? (see this link:- http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9300.0.html)

Requested on the 7th Dec
Dante...dam I'm sorta stuck right now. I need one more character to be in my game..a female to replace rose. I know this is not what you said you would do, since I have no refereence art so you can decline it no worries. I was wondering if you can actaully draw me a new chracter...yes I know HARD. ok, she should resemble some what or rose, without completly look like her. Will have black hair and white skin. She will weild a sword, and I think maybe have an outfit that will cover most of her body as rose had, but I have not clue what the color! lol so If you can try and throw something together it would be great, then I can submit it to LOS and see if he can make a charset. The character should look sorta tough, she will be VERY powerful.

Not that I want to get envolved, too much, but I am running short on time and would like to get the main Sprites done... I am a Spriter, but I had a bash at making a Battler... I have offered to make Music, but thats not been taken up as yet...

Rep:
Level 88
I have a picture to be the last char, LOS give the honors of making the batller and char

,you can call the char "Lery" , other thing LOS, you can give ideas for the story, i´m getting mad only about that nouman is not replying my posts, only this.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 04:42:09 PM by DragoonLery »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Ok Done

Lery

I made him using Lancer03 and Cleric03, then I made the head gear... It was hard to make him, as the image you gave is a little pixely and poor quality for me to see all the detail...

Rep:
Level 88
It´s perfect both the Batler and char, but just one thing, the armor of the char, you can make it dark blue and the batler can´t you can add the sword?, only this and will be perfectly great.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 06:13:49 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 96
This game is really clipping along now, isn't it? I can't wait to see the demo, I'm very excited.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lery whoops, that was an ERROR on my part! lol. I ment for it to say lery make the ending. and what is taht character from? wo don't want to use people from other games, and he doesn't seem to look like a Legend of dragoon style character...even though the spirit is amazing..

anyways yes dante, my bad I sorta posted my request in a topic, instead of messeging you.

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, No, he´s not from another game, give your vote, he can be my char "Lery"?

and it´s great that was only a missunderstand that part about the story writter...

And this old reply that you don´t aswered, plz aswer it

Rep:
Level 91
Avoid putting characters modeled after your forum name etc, unless you plan to make them small cameos.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nouman, No, he´s not from another game, give your vote, he can be my char "Lery"?

and it´s great that was only a missunderstand that part about the story writter...

And this old reply that you don´t aswered, plz aswer it

Kongol is still here, and haschel, only person who leaves is miranda to take the thrown of her kingdom..and I wanted your character To wear simple clothing that like what Lloyd wore in the first game, and have you be a wingly..it would be better..also I will be sending you a message shortly.

Rep:
Level 88
Avoid putting characters modeled after your forum name etc, unless you plan to make them small cameos.
What? waht are u talking about?

Kongol is still here, and haschel, only person who leaves is miranda to take the thrown of her kingdom..and I wanted your character To wear simple clothing that like what Lloyd wore in the first game, and have you be a wingly..it would be better..also I will be sending you a message shortly.

But the char is cool that way!

Im off for today, tomorrow im back, good night everyone!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:49:29 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 91
DragoonLery, Lery, perhaps you modeled your forum name off the character, try to avoid having a character in game for yourself.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DragoonLery, Lery, perhaps you modeled your forum name off the character, try to avoid having a character in game for yourself.

ahh, I see your point darklord. Idk I will not force lery to change his name, but he can if he wishes too.

*update*
New maps being made. World map also starting.

Rep:
Level 88

It´s the same then the forum name, but it´s not my real name...

Nouman- And the char, can stay this or have to change, i like if stay because the char is cool that way.

Rep:
Level 91
If DragoonLery based his name of the character, then you shouldn't do anything, I thought the character might be based off his name.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we will chnage the spirit...sorry! but he shall not go too waste, he will be in the game and play a great role. Anyways lery we need some good concept art for your guy, ask me before posting a request for spirits, so we can make sure we use everything we get made.

Rep:
Level 88
If DragoonLery based his name of the character, then you shouldn't do anything, I thought the character might be based off his name.

I told you, it´s just same as the fórum name, but my real name is totally different, i created this nick "lery" a long time ago for me to use in games, and i added "Dragoon" to the nick because i loved LOD, and when i finished playing it i started to have ideas about make a sequel but, i don´t started, because alone is so hard of making a game, but with Nouman, LOS and others it´s totally different, so i created this nick "DragoonLery" long time ago to use specially in a game that i´m helping to make, this is why i don´t thibk on change the name of the char.

we will chnage the spirit...sorry! but he shall not go too waste, he will be in the game and play a great role. Anyways lery we need some good concept art for your guy, ask me before posting a request for spirits, so we can make sure we use everything we get made.

Ok, i´ll search another good look char, maybe you can use this for the Villain of the game, and i make sure that i ask you before posting another, this will help LOS to not work for nothing.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 12:05:02 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 91
Then don't name the guy Lery unless you plan to give him a small cameo :P

I was in a team where the leader gave us all main characters, it turned out to be crap.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol. Don't worry, I'm not even giving myself a main character, it's just we do need someone to replace a main character who will LEAVE the party during the game..yes someone will leave, who? I'm not telling.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Does anyone know when a demo will be avaliable for this game, it sounds better and better,and to be honest I can't wait.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutsceen.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutscene.

Ew. If you do that, just make sure that it has some damn good mapping and dialog so it isn't a complete waste of time.

Rep:
Level 88
Then don't name the guy Lery unless you plan to give him a small cameo :P

I was in a team where the leader gave us all main characters, it turned out to be crap.

I know your idea is for the game become better, but we continue like this, and only the one newest char will have only my nick.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 03:13:06 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutscene.

Ew. If you do that, just make sure that it has some damn good mapping and dialog so it isn't a complete waste of time.

lol dante, actaully I changed my mind, it will have a playable battle betwee albert and a temp, bad guy. but won't include the final battle system...since well no one is making it yet.

is that better?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

lol dante, actaully I changed my mind, it will have a playable battle betwee albert and a temp, bad guy. but won't include the final battle system...since well no one is making it yet.

is that better?

yes, much better. I wasn't speaking in an angry way, just with the word "damn" for emphasis.

Anyways, you have all the charsets done right?

...oh, I meant a waste of playing time. I suppose itd be a waste of drawing time to...
About my art, also, if you dont like it feel free not to use it. Just remember you're the one who asked for the help. (well, not to me specifically but you get the point)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
not completely done with all the spirit sets....maybe half way. Still need 3 vilian's and another 2 main character's...one to replace rose's death, and one to replace the person who is currently in the party, and leaves. So ya I will give my honest opinion of your concept art, and maybe if I don;t like some parts I can have them changed in the spirit making.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
not completely done with all the spirit sets....maybe half way. Still need 3 vilian's and another 2 main character's...one to replace rose's death, and one to replace the person who is currently in the party, and leaves. So ya I will give my honest opinion of your concept art, and maybe if I don;t like some parts I can have them changed in the spirit making.

ok. So you want concept art or is it battler art you need? if it is the latter, it may not be very fitting next to the CG ones you have.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I need concept arrt, someone will develope the spirt set and battler, using your cocenpt art.

*update*
Tmp battle system is DONE.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Alright, cool, thanks.

So whats special about the TmpBS?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its not the defult BS, I actaully wanted to find one and fix it up, even if it won't be used in the final product. lol

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I will make the sprites you need... at least getting them all from me they will look consistant...

Lord Dante, It would be a pleasure working from your artwork... (Helps if they are coloured)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I will make the sprites you need... at least getting them all from me they will look consistant...

Lord Dante, It would be a pleasure working from your artwork... (Helps if they are coloured)
heh, thanks. (they wont be colored :P)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well if there not coloured, I will colour them... Makes my sprite making fairly easy...

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, i found i photo that is cool, you can use, as a normal boss or enemy. here´s 2 photos.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:23:27 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
wow "bad graphics" from those pictures the boss guy looks crapity pants

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
shut up morris. I think that thatd be a cool boss to have in-game.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
no no i meant the graphics in the pictures, the boss would be mega roxing my soxings

Rep:
Level 96
Don't attack it for it's graphics, LOD is a early PSone game... I don't even think it was PSone it might have been playstation.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Not sure . . . its still a good game

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Don't attack it for it's graphics, LOD is a early PSone game... I don't even think it was PSone it might have been playstation.

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
*giggle*

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, remember that i tell you that Lery would use a weapon called Spear-Staff? Forget it, Lery will use magic-swords.

And i currently wrting the entire story in more details, this will help me in make a good ending...

Rep:
Level 88
Looking good keep up the good work!
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Nouman, remember that i tell you that Lery would use a weapon called Spear-Staff? Forget it, Lery will use magic-swords.

And i currently wrting the entire story in more details, this will help me in make a good ending...

hmm.

Technically, he'd use SWORDS and then hed have better swords with magic enhancements, but whatever turns your crank.

Rep:
Level 88
Lord Dante- If you´re going to post something useless like this, or to criticize ME, don´t lost your time and don´t make me lost my time ok?

Don´t be mad, i´ve done great effort to not attack you back...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 03:12:21 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 96
He wasn't attacking you man, don't get upset. Some people are just bothered by that sort of thing. My little brother for instance.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Oh... Hold on... He could have Magic Swords with like Heads built into the end of the handles that talk and cast spells... How about the swords are his brothers and they got truned into swords my an evil wizard, and some of the evil magic is still within the metal, like Vengeance... and Lery is trying to find the Evil Wizard (Who sounds like the same guy Dart is looking for)... I dunno... But its some thing...

I am rubbbish at stories they always end up twisted and dark...

Rep:
Level 88
Oh... Hold on... He could have Magic Swords with like Heads built into the end of the handles that talk and cast spells... How about the swords are his brothers and they got truned into swords my an evil wizard, and some of the evil magic is still within the metal, like Vengeance... and Lery is trying to find the Evil Wizard (Who sounds like the same guy Dart is looking for)... I dunno... But its some thing...

I am rubbbish at stories they always end up twisted and dark...

what a strange story, hmmm LOS?:D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lord Dante- If you´re going to post something useless like this, or to criticize ME, don´t lost your time and don´t make me lost my time ok?

hm, I wasnt attacking you, merely making a point.
Sheesh.

LoS, lol...thats actually kinda good.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

Ta mate... Hows your concept art coming along ?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Ta mate... Hows your concept art coming along ?
I actually havent had time to do any. Im packing for an 8 day trip that im leaving for tomorrow. Ill try and get it done by new years.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

Sheesh.

lol dante insulting people? he's too nice of a guy to do that.

anyways, i think its good screenshots and stuff. so dragoon was already a video game? sometimes i find you lose out on creativity when basing a game off of another one.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Sheesh.

lol dante insulting people? he's too nice of a guy to do that.

anyways, i think its good screenshots and stuff. so dragoon was already a video game? sometimes i find you lose out on creativity when basing a game off of another one.
aw. thanks.

Er... well, it can go either way. It can, as you said, limit your imagination, but it can also give you a strudy base on which to form new ideas. You now wouldnt have to worry about background stories or creating a world, but could instead focus on developing the characters how you want to, and all that.

Rep:
Level 96
*giggle*

sigh, are you laughing at the PSone and playstion thing? You do know there is two different systems? Right? The Playstion was big and could only play the early game, the PSone was about half the size and played the newer games...

PSone
Playstion
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I understand what you are saying and you are correct..its just ...I started using rpg maker only 2 months ago, and I started this game as a warmup with the software..heck it got sooo much feedback I'm sticking too it now..I was supposed to make my own line of games, but since I'm now stuck to this..hell I'm gona finish it  ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I understand what you are saying and you are correct..its just ...I started using rpg maker only 2 months ago, and I started this game as a warmup with the software..heck it got sooo much feedback I'm sticking too it now..I was supposed to make my own line of games, but since I'm now stuck to this..hell I'm gona finish it  ;D

Actually, you could modify it enough (not too much) to make it your "own" game, like changing the story, maps could stay the same and everything else that wouldn't be noticed as a LOD "idea". Well just a sugestion if you wanted any, if not I'll go back in my hole..

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
na, sorry but this one will stay true as a fan game...hope that dosen't make too many people not want to play it anymore. Don't worry it will be my first and my last fan game...actaullly IMO it is harder to make a LOD 2 then most other fan games, since the story in the first one left off at a stop and picking it back up right takes alot of creative story writing.

Anyways *UPDATE*
world map outlines being made

Rep:
Level 88
I continue to working in the story, but slowly, to make a decent a story!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LoD!!!

I hath returned!!!

I got some art done.

I think its kinda bad, but Ill scan it later anyways.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll be glad to help out in any way possible, I hope you can get the battle system down, its the most important thing, and smooth out your maps a bit, they are pretty square.  Needs some more new characters and to lose some old ones, I hated Meru and Shana.  No more Virages also, if you could help it.  More dragoons, and one thing that would make it great is choosing who gets what dragoon stone... but that goes against the idea of it picking a person.  I really look forward to this, I loved LoD.  I am an above average spriter, and I can map better than what I see in your screenies.  feel free to message be about anything you need.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Lord Dante - Good to hear you have some sketches done... Can't wait to get all the other sprites done... This game is looking and sounding good...

Rep:
Level 88
I'll be glad to help out in any way possible, I hope you can get the battle system down, its the most important thing, and smooth out your maps a bit, they are pretty square.  Needs some more new characters and to lose some old ones, I hated Meru and Shana.  No more Virages also, if you could help it.  More dragoons, and one thing that would make it great is choosing who gets what dragoon stone... but that goes against the idea of it picking a person.  I really look forward to this, I loved LoD.  I am an above average spriter, and I can map better than what I see in your screenies.  feel free to message be about anything you need.

biohazard- I´m the story maker of this project, i agree with you in have more new chars but this decision is not mine, it´s Nouman´s decision ,but Meru and Shana??? shana was a important part of the story and Meru was the most pretty and cool girl in the game, and i think that everyone who played LoD thinks this too, if i have to take out someone, i will take out Kongol and Haschell... i can´t comment more, if i make this i will spoil the game, so you can give your opinion and talk with Nouman to help, but you cannot know more untill the game is done...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:35:44 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your right, you cant get rid of those two.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*all maps being re-done*

"less boxy" lol

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am working on some of the Bad Guys Lery asked for... I am trying to create the battlers but having trouble, what are the Bad guys names ?

(I will search for better images on the net)

Any way this is what Lery gave me to work from:-

And here's What I have done so far:-

I made this using Devil04 as a Temp them cutting up the image Lery gave me shrinking, Shapening and editing to get the below... Now this Char set Kicks but, What I need now is a more cartoony sketch like Battler that fits the theme of the style we already have going...

I found a few Good Mech's On Phanx for mini bosses. like the one in Lery's Signature, but I don't know the person who made this so can't give credit or ask if we can use it...

Please help me find some better images for battlers for these Robot like Meanies from LOD... Do they have names in the game...?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:06:51 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
I already aswer you in pm ok LoS.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OK... Well I can't find any better images than those you have found me... So I can't make a battler that looks correct in style... And I can't make a Sprite from the 2nd image none of his limbs are in view...

SO the above is all I can do for your request Lery... Until some one else finds me some better images... It took me 3 hours to make that Sprite, And I have spent a the best part of a day looking for images...

I think I don't pretty Fricken good, given what I had to work from...

Rep:
Level 88
That char you already made it´s great, i´ll try to get better images for the two forms of him ok

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WOW that is sick! LOS you have done it again!

Lery: before we get anymore done, I need you to have the story done and sent to me so I can read it and change what I think should be changed, and you and me can message back and forth till we end with an awsome story.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LoS, i think that the only way you could improve the sprite of Lery's image is to outline it in a darker color to match the rest of the sprites we are using. Otherwise, amazing edit.

An another note:

My scanner is broken.

Fuck.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:25:40 AM by Lord Dante »

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman- Ok, but it´s not done yet, i´m still in the middle, when i finish i send you.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here you go a Battler for your Sprite:-

Rep:
Level 88
Perfect, LoS

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I hate to intrude by why is the mapping being considered as wow

Tbh it sucks its not bad but i wouldnt say its any good...

And why are you mapping police?

Gilgamshro is ten times the mapper you are  ???

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Probably the same reason Nightwolf keeps offering to write people music despite the fact that he can't put two notes together.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I guess your right Dwarr, its just I guess people liked it for some reason....I know you are an awesome mapper and you did good from the start, its just these were the first maps I made within my first month using the program, heck I even remember using your cave tut, to help me out  :D . Well anyways as it is said ontop oof the screenshots, "not final product" I will try and get better, and fix all the maps. Hey if you can, mind sending me a message of some things you see I do consistently wrong in each map?

thanks  ;D

Rep:
Level 91
I guess your right Dwarr, its just I guess people liked it for some reason....I know you are an awesome mapper and you did good from the start,

That made me Laugh because he didn't do good from the start infact he was pretty bad from the start but he learned.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we,, thats not what Gilgamshro said. When I told him I am starting off decent, he said dwarr made great maps in his first month.

anyways....back on track.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Eh, Dwarra is an...interesting case.

Anyways, that list, because it is Dwarra, will be long.
Be prepared.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

Whens the demo?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no clue, where trying to fix/complete the story before a demo is released, and we need a villian also.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
heh...yeah. well, my scanner is dead...you can use LoS's villain temporarily, cant you?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its alright dante, no worries I will find a sub for the villian, and no LOS villian is just a major boss....your drawing is sorta the HUGE MOTHER F******ING main boss.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
Working on replacment for mountain pathway replacing this:

with this:

Not final yet.

Rep:
Level 91
It's better nouman but you should add some more life to it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It's better nouman but you should add some more life to it.

thanks, will do. havent really added anything with events except for the tresure chest. I will add animals, and stuff.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
*update*
Working on replacment for mountain pathway replacing this:

with this:

Not final yet.
Yeah, the second one looks better. Just need props and some life.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Second one is muuuch better, mostly because it looks less linear and row-like.

Also, you said mine is the huge boss. Is she a dragoon as well, or is she just menacing?

also, do you want her to have biiig armor and stuff or what?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no big armor, just simple clothing. She will have a be a dragoon yes.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
and that means...dragoonie wingie things?

do you want two drawings?

also, normal clothing or normal armor?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe like very simple armor:

like rose (in purple)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
maybe like very simple armor:

like rose (in purple)
Thats the most beutiful thing I have ever seen.....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
that picture helps alot!

now, how do you want the hair? same as Rose?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*Update*

• Story undergoing major changes
  • Re-doing ALL maps

no date on demo just yet.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
  • Re-doing ALL maps

It's always a good idea to do that. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
indeed. One day I wanted to go back and change maps though, and it ended up forming into a whole revamp of the game, which caused Arrow and I to waste away our summers spriting :P

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, but ya They are comming along better, most ALOT bigger then I thought... (yaa 2000 views  ;8)

*UPDATE*
story is FINNALY close to done.
Getting demo work started.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you nouman,

heh...um...due to your contest, I can either do the concept art later or i can submit my contest entry even LATER. which would you prefer?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You can wait and do my concept art any time, focus on the contest for now. Please don't do something like this for me without doing your own stuff first. I don't put deadlines for people who help me.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, all right, cool.

Thanks dude. But uh...the new art will be good, i promise!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Not sure If I ever made if clear, please no one use the custom spirits LOS had made for me...I wasn't sure if it was a joke but I posted on the irc and someone said they would use it....and it was dart, my Main character.

So please don't use any, at least until this game is done + they are custom made for a LOD game so they would look weird in others.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If you like Nouman I can rename them in my FTP account and only give you the Prefect label code IE they are called LOS-Dart-Char.png just name them LOSROCKS-Dart-Char.png...

Just say and its done mate...

Oh and on a side note have you played my game demo, and if so I have had no feedback, your a good mapper and your opinion will count and factor.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya, I remember playing it right before I played darklords demo. I will deffinetaly say off the top...AWSOME. I will play it again this weekend and get you a full demo feedback on your topic.

and ya dude, re-naming them sounds great!

also dante hows the art comming?

and Lery I need some time to finish What I got going on (too much stuff) and I will get back to you.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, whats wierd is that whenever i do the art i always make it look bad somehow, so one more go and ill give you the best one.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Right I have PMed you the code you need to add to view the images, but to every one else they will only see little X's instead now... If you want to see images wait for in game shots of the Chars in use...

Let me know when your nearing completion and I will change them back...

Rep:
Level 88
You have all the time you want, we will take much time to finish but, the game will be great!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey, LOS. I was wondering if you please make me a spirit set for this image:

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3895/1105286888l5hk.jpg

maybe a little bigger then default rtp size.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I need a volunteer to test my short 2 min intro...I just need to know if it flows right' is it too slow/ you don't understand whats happening. its two mins so if anyone can volunteer?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
EM!

*ahem*

sorry, i meant "me".

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks, well I sent you the pm with the link. if you could reply when your done (via pm) would be great.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, no problem. will do, and thanks.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Please check your PM Nouman? ASAP.

This is in regards to Ripping Sprites.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes  I have, and I also replied. I hope this solves the issue.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Well now that thats settle I look forward in helping you.

Rep:
Level 88
Me of course, send me the link.

Rep:
Level 96
sorry if this has been posted already but I found this and thought "didn't nouman need a script like this?".

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9137
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
XD , pretty close to what I need but not exactally. Anyways for now, Me.TM has said he is going to make my battle script...but this looks pretty sweet thanks boe!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what is it a script of?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
button input on use of skill.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I hope you had copies of all of them sprites and battlers I made... I think I may have lost them all...  :'(

The Server space kindly lent to me by Silverline has been shut down...

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Hey Nouman; and other team members, you need to get updated screen shots and a mini story for the website to to come. Other things that will be on the website will be as the Navigation is below:

1) Home
2) Screen Shots
3) Characters
4) Story
5) Download
6) Credits

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:27:22 AM by Orochimaru »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hope you had copies of all of them sprites and battlers I made... I think I may have lost them all...  :'(

The Server space kindly lent to me by Silverline has been shut down...

I hope it works again since I didnt save them =[ I have albert, dart, and kongol only. I am really hoping if works again so then I will immediately save them all.

Orochimaru:

we will try and get that done as soon as possible.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Have you not got them in your Game folder, they should be there if you imported them ?

I have PMed Silverline I am waiting on a reply

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I dont know if I ever said anything., but I had at one point lost all game data, then I guess I never imported them all in. The three I said are the only three.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I will check my Work PC tomorrow... But I don't think I have them backed up.

I am not sure I really want to start them again...  >:(

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
@ All LOD2 Team Members

If you need to upload Resources just go to the Team project forum (Nouman should have Pmed the info to you. Once signed up and promoted you can us our uploader.

Rep:
Level 88
I dont know if I ever said anything., but I had at one point lost all game data, then I guess I never imported them all in. The three I said are the only three.

I Have them all, just tell me to send to you!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OMG lery you are life saver! please upload them via rapid share or medgaupload and pm me link.

Rep:
Level 88
Im no longer a live saver, see your pm nouman.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Nouman; I am almost done adding the Face sets to the CMS for LOD. You said you know someone who could edit it and add additions; let it be known that this CMS uses images (if the words are on the images you may need to make more for the edit; if they are not then a simple edit will work, should be ready later today or tonight.

EDIT

I am also working on a world map (to show you where you are) in the game. Please Nouman go to the Team Discussion forum for more info (not much but a image).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 11:03:38 PM by Orochimaru »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

any luck on finding them?

also its alright..I understand that you wouldn't want to re-make them

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have found a Few:-

LOS-Kongol-Bat
LOS-Kongol-Char
LOS-BadGuy00-Char (Lery's Request)

I am going to check my Home PC's Temp folders and skratch pad... I may be able to do a few rebuilds if I can find the parts...

I will Zip and Email you what I have so far.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have searched every darn place... your other Chars are gone :O(

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Thats a shame. Hope you can find them or make new ones.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Can't find them... their gone for good...

And to be honest I may just jack in RPG Maker... I lost most of my own game too, I just don't want to start again.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that sucks dude, well if you ever change your mind and are willing to start them we would be very very happy to accept.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
if he lost them then he should do them over.

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry guys, now im back on school too and will have less time to continue, but i don´t give upped, i´ll continue making the story ok, but i have to study verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy much in this year, i can´t stay in so much recovers like the last year.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
if he lost them then he should do them over.

I made them, uploaded them to a WEB server given by Silverline (Very kindly)

The WEB server got Shut down without warning by the provider (Out of Silver lines hands)

The Graphics are not for me, and I have no need for them, Really they should have been downloaded and saved by the team working on the game.

I have no WEB space now, even if I was to remake them... My Photobucket account is full, I haven't got the time, and the first ones where so darn Good I doubt I could better them  :tpg:

If any body has them please give links or Email them to people working on this project.

I have Emailed Silverline asking if he could get my sites on a CD from the provider of the NET Space... I have not had a reply as yet.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Silverlines Reply
Since I was disabled for people hosting illegal content, and not simply suspended for not paying or anything, everything is deleted then and there, it's unrecoverable

I was one of the biggest losers in it, I lost about 50 gigs of stuff I'd uploaded ><

But yeah, nothing is recoverable from the old hosting I'm afraid

So the images are gone for good... It may have been the imgaes that broke the copy-write law, I mean the Char's from LOD are Sony made... I hope that aint the Case as Silverline has lost loads too.

Rep:
Level 88
The prject it´s still running don´t it? didn´t everyone give upped? it appears to be so, i don´t give upped yet

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes its very alive.  ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Excuse me, I was wondering if I could be an Assistant. I just wanted to expand my rage of knowledge in the RMXP field and see if I could help out. I don't post as much but I check in 2 times a day and sometimes only once. How about a minor assistant?

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
THANKS! I really could use an assistance. I am going to contact you in a week or so (bust with other things) and we will get the ball rolling!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No-one asked me for assistance LOL.

I'd love to be but i got friggin exams.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe after exams? I think I'm actually wanting a strong team of people I can trust..i.e winged, nighty (if you can after exams)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Of-course i can, and i will be able to help while theyre going to, but will be slightly less active.

Thats what i was trying to say.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh, well since I already uploaded it for something else:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i33udw

there is the intro scene....don't do the battle its not even working..

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll look at it.*clicks*

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks, its really not that much probably under 30 seconds...and I made this 2 months ago so my eventing shouldn't be that great in this demo...but its something none the less.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The Main menu looks great, I did the battle, it worked fine. Except the HP/SP bars were still there when I won. It was great, the eventing wasn't bad.

Great work Nouman.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks man! and don't expect that battle system to be final..meTM is making me a great one.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
THANKS! I really could use an assistance. I am going to contact you in a week or so (bust with other things) and we will get the ball rolling!

I'd love to hear from you, PM about future plans for your game, suggestions, questions, assistant sneak peeks *HINT* *HINT* *NUDGE* *NUDGE* and anything else. But I must warn you, my knowledge is quite limited, I can only be a minor assistant compared with you.

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no way, winged I already know you will be a great assistance, if you never noticed I wanted an assistance, it was requested on the front page of this. After you said you would be that position, I took it off the front page.

it read:

"I need an assistance who I can trust and I know will help me with this game. Also someone who will give feedback to questions I ask them"

I trusted you so I took it off.  ;D welcome to the team!

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Err.. I was wondering if it's too late to join as a mapper? I can make some World Maps if you want. I have a tileset.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sure the only open map spot is the world mapper. I will pm you once I get a map outline.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright I'll be waiting
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
Starting to write story sicne lery is busy with school I will take our ideas and finish this thing..

also lol..

Rep:
Level 88
hey Gratz on the top ten view things. And good luck with the story.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

havent given example of updated maps so here is one:

*image removed
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:58:10 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 88
Same suggestion. Lol I pmed you so ya. Rep+
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 96
Nice work Nouman. You're getting good at this.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks soo much!

(might sound corney, but that means alot comming from you)  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
*says something vaguely modest*

And it's nice to hear something like that every once in a while! ;D

(AND START TALKING IN IRC YOU N00B)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, I'm trusted? Awesome! I bet I wouldn't be if I just joined and made about 10 other posts. Anyway, glad to be on the boat and remember friends, don't forget to smile  ;D sorry, I've been replaying FFX too much  :-\

As a first assignment, can I HELP make a website after I study up on HTML?

~Winged

EDIT: Whoa, my typing was reaLly stuffed up...EDITED  ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:48:20 AM by Winged »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sure.  ;D (friends smile)

ok, here is a screenshot....I am still stuck on wheater I am using it for this game or for another game....most likly will not be in this game, but its something to show my mapping.

(i was making a castle tutorial, then I got lazy so I stopped and this is waht I got up to.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:41:38 PM by Nouman »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nice mapping! I like it, much better than anything I can do. And also, with my comments, I might be harsh but truthful.

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hey, thanks! If I werent lazy as it reads that was going to be a mapping tut :/ but I went to far ahead and finished the map before I could screenshot the progress.  :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I love Legend Of The Dragoon man this game im really looking foward to. Your mapping is really good!
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I love Legend Of The Dragoon man this game im really looking foward to. Your mapping is really good!

thanks for the feedback.

*update*
eventing start is being re-done...I think it should be better :/

<3
Rep:
Level 90
If I had to re-do my eventing then I'd be re-eventing for ages. If your looking for script and need help, I could help as well and for audio, I have some handy sites once I get my memory back.

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
so far audio is pretty covered as it comes to LOD music since i pretty much have everything that was ever heard from an lod game  ;)
scripting is going good, nothing yet. MeTM is making my battle system (thanks alot meTM) and I hace the message system as well as some other stuff covered.

one thing we need is Charsets....but Im not sure who I want to make them since LOS was probally the greatest char maker I have seen....his chars owned and I was hoping maybe just maybe i can ask him to re-make a few.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Believe me Nouman, that castle is good

And by that i mean the good good.
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
maps look great Nouman. If only that tileset came with towers, it would be ultimate. Oh Well.

Man...Ill definatley try and do that art. Ive undergone some stylistic changes and maybe i could even draw some monsters while im at it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I saw a dark sprite somewhere in there: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12686.msg162577.html#msg162577 (download)

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 87

Spiriters, yes! When you are free and can help with that send me a message/ or reply back to this and I will put up what I need. As for mapping. Umm im not too sure that i need help just yet. I am very new to this software, but i have been playing around with it and my maps are turning out decent, but I know at some time I will be stuck, so when I do I will message you with ingo.

To both Nightwolf /  Halo:

Yes I will be needing help in that section. When I am sure what I need would you mind if i message you guys? I have not really thought about how much music/ sounds I need.

if you want to hear the original music from LOD:

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/lod/lodmusic.html

I already have downloaded all of them and are using them in my game, but It gets really repetitive.

I don't mind making some LOD or original music for you. So feel free to message me too... music is my main kind of thing, im a basssist so i know what keys go well and all of that.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
WHEN IS THE DEMO :)

Oh and i see u need a title screen maker i offer my skills to aid u  :tpg:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool, when it comes time if I cant make my own title screen, I will post a request. Hope to see you enter!

also there wont be a FULL on demo for a long ass time. I am trying to work on my eventing by doing various other projects like the zelda/pokemon stuff I am doing. All this will make me better when I work on this game which is my #1 priority.

Rep:
Level 88
When i saw LOD 2 i was like
OMMFG!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!
I own LOD and play it constantly...but for some reason i can never remember the storyline.....
I am downloading the demo...20Mb O.o damn it's gonna be good!
i would like to help but i just downloaded RPG 2k3/XP 3 days ago. i am currently taking computing science in university if this ends up taking a couple of years :P
Ever since i played the first one i have been waiting for some kind of a sequel....you make me happy  :tpg:
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, I can never find LOD at any game shops round here, is it really as good as it sounds?

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lets say, I have a PSP....and the #1 reason I have it is to play lOD on the go...its that good for a ps1 game.

also: atrocious, Thanks! I LOVE LOD, thats why I wanted to make a sequal/

Rep:
Level 88
Ok tried the demo :tpg: the only things: Albert battle image had white around the edges and the attack icon was encased in a white square other than that AWESOME! I don't see how that was 20 MB tho....unless there is some hidden stuff somehow :-\ I loved how you got the custom after-battle screen similar to the original looking forward to a full demo!

btw: it's not atrocious it's atracious....but easy mistake.....that's how i got it!
how do you have LOD for PSP?
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks but the demo wasnt ment to go to the battle, since that isnt even the real battle system! I am getting a combo system scripted!
20mb=sound files I forgot to take out.

also I have psp custom firmware so I can:

Play psp games
Ps1 games
Nintendo64 games
GBA games
Atari Games

all on my psp for free.  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
I am getting a combo system scripted!
Combo system, like the origional addition system?  ;8

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
COMBO!!!!! why did I say combo? (lol just played mvc)

Yes addition system.

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
This game looks really awesome!!! And I love LoD cant wait till this is done!!! But Im not sure if you are going to change the battle system thing, but I think you should. But I love what you have done so far pretty amazing cant wait  ;D ;D ;D
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I´M BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Nouman, don´t focus on the story, sorry i´ve been missed some time don´t i... leave it to me, this month the games will don´t affect me(my brother is in vacation from college so i don´t have much time in the pc) But i will have now time for the story, since i will cannot play much this month, don´t worry, now i will continue it, i´ll try contact you the max times i can, but be sure i will continue the story, so focus your mind in other things of the game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, i continue making the story, in this the albert´s wife Queen Emille, will be a member of the party so, you already have the char for her don´t you, someone must make the battler...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't like the idea of her joining. xD send me a PM of why she is and we will discuss this.

Rep:
Level 88
i continue making the story, but i will stop a week, because it´s my test week on school and i don´t want to stay like the last year in the school, after that i continue

one modify to the game, remember that i tell you to name the new male char lery? change it to Leryon

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Lery NP man. study good study hard don't worry on the story until tests are over.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
NewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGay

Your right Numan is gay
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 91
I'm sure you want to hook up with him.

Rep:
Level 102
Coolkid, be aware that Blizzard is taking action against you.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you said i dont have a life...ROFL OMG TOO FUNNY

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
This is my new favorite topic

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dont have to make this topic more popular then it already is.

Rep:
Level 91
Well, look at the brightside, you'll never need to bump this topic.

Ever.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What an awesome person. This is the least annoying and most respectable thing that was ever done here. I'm so glad that they still teach retards how to use a keyboard.

Rep:
Level 102
Coolkid, I have spoken with the government. As of tomorrow you will be banned from accessing the internet.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You will also be banned from procreating.

Rep:
Level 91
Coolkid's gay, he can't procreate anyways ;)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This is will be first time the keys CTRL and V were ever broken.  :o

Rep:
Level 102
You will also be banned from procreating.
Me?

Rep:
Level 87
This game looks like it will be bad ass. I can do a title screen for ya, here are some examples:

http://i13.tinypic.com/2rr2fmb.png - Currently my title
http://myspace-623.vo.llnwd.net/00364/32/61/364671623_l.jpg - A Tree With Red BG
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/167/1/7/A_View_of_Fate_by_DisguisedAgenda.jpg View of Fate (yes I know this one is kinda cliched, but I think it looks cool lol)

Note, the last two are not for RPG Maker, but rather show what other styles I am capable of.
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet, When I need the title screen I am thinking about just posting a request and picking the best one since many people have asked to make it. I would like it if you submitted one.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, which tilesets did you use?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
for which map? =D
most are rtp except a few.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
two games are mine meaning all mapping and eventing is done by me.
epic game
LOD 2
and if you count my Zelda starter kit then its 3

Now I am also in a few other projects:
-Pokemon Obsidian (mapping, eventing as well)
-Pokémon Marble Version (mapping)

Also I do work for:
-Dark Angel Sion, I map
-Darklords game "Mortuus Concordia" I map
-Irgna, I map

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
I guess I could help with art... But that would just be concept art :S I'm not good at spriting and such things...

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
concept sounds cool.

Lord dante

and Lery are you guys still here? I paused this game for the concept art and story and I have't gotten it xD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm so sorry Nouman, I forgot to check here when I came back  :tpg:

Anyway, with the title screen I MAY be able to help considering what you are expecting. I work best taking initiative and cruel comments. What I would do is get a bunch of pictures and smudge them together (not literally) to make something that actually looks like something. For example...my sig, it was quick and is really a joke but that should do. If you still don't understand why the hell I'm typing so much and my skills then may I do a demo title screen?

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
winged, don't worry about anything yet.  :lol:
I need dante and lery to give their parts first.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
O I C, I'LL JUST GO NOW...

Wow, I look so crappy typing in caps, I better stop now..

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
That you tube vid was removed...any idea of when a demo will be released?
BTW: yay! I'm view No. 5000!

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry nouman, i´ve been missed again don´t i? My net in my house it´s bad so i can´t enter, im in a lan house, but guy, i´ll continue helping the project, the story is stopped, but i will continue and try to send you notices sometimes, but i´m a little busy, because i have to study too much, but i´ll continue the story ok, trust me that i will finish this.

Obs: can´t send the story that i already created fom a lan house pc, so wait only till my net be repaired ok?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:41:51 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 88
Good News!!! In may my net will be repaired, so i can pass you the story that i already have ok?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
fine with me =D

Rep:
Level 88
My net will be on again in next monday, ok? and i have the part of my story that i writed already on my pc, so i will send you exactley when my net will be on again, but of course i not finished the story, i have only 7 pages in pc, but this will be enough for the moment, and i will continue writing the story as always, because with the ideas that i already have, this is only the beggining.

By the way, how is the game going?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:08:44 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
Is there a demo for this game anywhere in the 19 pages? Becuase I'm too lazy to look.
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there was an intro demo short. but it's off.

Rep:
Level 87
Ok then. I would really like to see a demo though. Would this work on PK Knights?

...Diamond Doorknob...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yep when a demo is out I usually release a pre-fixed demo for both versions.

Rep:
Level 87
Sweet. I'm really lookin' foward to it.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 88
Hey Boys, I'm Back at last and btw i must say ur game seems to be comin on well it will be sooo nice when its done xx Gratz xx

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have a little spare time at the mo... And got asked to re-do the lost sprites... So I have made a start:-

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:58:55 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Nice, those look good LoS

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Ta, the one in Purple is Hatchel

And the Girl is Meru

As you can see they look pretty much like they should !!

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Very nice mapping  :o

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Awesome! I enjoyed playing the original Legend of Dragoon game and been hoping a sequel for years. Looking forward to it!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:41:35 AM by General_Slaye »

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....