RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Intro
   You are Dart, the worlds greatest dragoon night. The one who has saved the world from destruction as well as many other things. 9 Years after your battle with Melbu frama, your old pal Albert comes to you with tragic news. A man with mysterious powers has burned his kingdom into the ground, stolen his queen, and murdered all his soldiers.He asks for your help in finding his wife and making this man pay for what he has done.(being modified, expect different twists, in this.)

About the story: that part of the story is only the begging of the game, it will last for about 5% of the total game play. The reason I can't add more, is because after saving the wife you then start a new mission, which If i wrote would spoil the game. =[

This is where the first LOD leaves off, its a shot movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEWqyyMrNE
Characters

Name: Dart

Name: Albert

Meru

Kongol

Unknown

Sketch done by a arrowone:

Lery

Spoiler for Screenshots:
Screenshots/ All maps shown are not final product
Shop:

Desert:

Dark Church

Inside Dark Church: (RTP edit of bench)

Unknown House...(can you spot the hidden passageway...behind bookshelf #2)

Ice cave exit (if you can make it there)

Mountain pathway:

Show pathway:

Hotel:

Meeting with Pope:

Hometown (don't worry about the blue chick appearing so many times/ and the glitches it was hard taking so many screen shots and putting them together)

Shop1:

Prison:

Hero Bedroom:
Help Needed[/center]
As far as the team, I need some major help. I would like to request:
-Script person. (most needed)!!!

-Art  *characters  (if you can help with anything  I would really appreciate it .)
        *Title
         *Game over
         *character  transformed set.

-Mapper: Don't really need much map help except for world maps, large scale maps.

Thanks
Billzard - too many reasons I can't list
arrowone: great help, and making me character
Zypher : saved my ass by stopping me from using to much RTP in my game.
LAND OF SHOWDOWS!!!!!! OMG THIS GUY OWNS! he has made EVERY spirit for this game!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:42:04 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I dig the idea of a new dragoon, and I can't wait to see what you can do with this!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i had a dragoon idea once, but i never posted it.

I havent read any new rules, but dont you need screenshots?

i should get that game though...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Are you open to emulation?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Is the first basic idea better, or the second. I need to know which to build on. Or any new ideas/ ideas i can add to the other ones.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 04:42:26 AM by Nouman6 »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Are you open to emulation?

are you open to homosexuality?

(where would i come across a PSX emulator?)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 01:36:24 AM by Nouman6 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol seems good

But everyone specifies the age of their hero, i dunno wats so great in that?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I'de like to see some of the old characters like dart and meru,but i also want some new characters. Also i think instead of the black monster it should be a moon child,cause i want rose dead.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Never knew of any game like this one before but what a sketch man I wish I have a scanner.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Never knew of any game like this one before but what a sketch man I wish I have a scanner.

I didn't sketch it all credit to arrowone

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
,cause i want rose dead.

rose is alive in my game . remember this was told in LOD 1: "That's because of the choker she
wears on her neck. Charle Frahma has made it for her to keep her immortal,
because Rose was given the duty to kill the Moonchildren whenever they
were born. " So in my game i use taht fact and she is alive

it's still great and I still wish I had a scanner.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol seems good

But everyone specifies the age of their hero, i dunno wats so great in that?

Lol, I posted the age just because everyon else had

I havent read any new rules, but dont you need screenshots?

OK i got screenshots, is there a minimum amount?

*new screenshots, prision*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Will this feature the same awesome combo-based battle system?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Zypher:
Will this feature the same awesome combo-based battle system?

my friend is fairly new to scripting, and he is taking a shot at it, since it looks like no one wants to join my team... :(

*update* more maps

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
need help in music? i can do it
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Sweet. Yes I sure do. So far i wanted to maintain the LOD feel, so I downloaded the complete sound database of the original game, but then i noticed it wasn't alot. What type of stuff can you do? (boss music, town music,..)

Furry!
Need any mappers or spriters?
Current Project: FuRPG
Progress:||||||||||
Mappers:Nicholas, Odin
Eventer:BPKS0

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

You keep saying you can write music, yet I still have yet to hear a single thing of yours you've written.

Anyway, if you'd lke, I can help with music, but I'm not doing it alone (assuming Nightwolf can't or just isn't capable, not to sound rude, you just haven't proven yourself yet to my knowledge). Then again, I haven't heard the original music to LOD, so I may not be the best person for the job if you're wanting to maintain that feel. I suppose I'll have to check it out...
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Need any mappers or spriters?

Spiriters, yes! When you are free and can help with that send me a message/ or reply back to this and I will put up what I need. As for mapping. Umm im not too sure that i need help just yet. I am very new to this software, but i have been playing around with it and my maps are turning out decent, but I know at some time I will be stuck, so when I do I will message you with ingo.

You keep saying you can write music, yet I still have yet to hear a single thing of yours you've written.

Anyway, if you'd lke, I can help with music, but I'm not doing it alone (assuming Nightwolf can't or just isn't capable, not to sound rude, you just haven't proven yourself yet to my knowledge). Then again, I haven't heard the original music to LOD, so I may not be the best person for the job if you're wanting to maintain that feel. I suppose I'll have to check it out...

To both Nightwolf /  Halo:

Yes I will be needing help in that section. When I am sure what I need would you mind if i message you guys? I have not really thought about how much music/ sounds I need.

if you want to hear the original music from LOD:

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/lod/lodmusic.html

I already have downloaded all of them and are using them in my game, but It gets really repetitive.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...looking at your screenshots (and i havent read all the thread since this computer im in right now is semi-slow), it seems that your mapping needs a little work...as in, the maps are sorta empty. Besides that...ill read it when im home...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm...looking at your screenshots (and i havent read all the thread since this computer im in right now is semi-slow), it seems that your mapping needs a little work...as in, the maps are sorta empty. Besides that...ill read it when im home...

Thanks for tip, I will try and fill up the maps alot more using differnt items, carpets...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 12:36:38 AM by Nouman6 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
All maps are being re-done.  I am adding more detail/ stuff in maps, and am trying to lower using RTP, new screenshots will be up 11-17-06

Also, a list of specific graphics I need will be added to first post, under 'Help needed" tommorow. And as for the story goes: I am 40% done with main story line, 60% done with some backround story/ side story's.

The Gamer
Very tight looking game. I have always wanted a second part to this game.  ;D