RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What kind of music do you all like?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Well, I enjoy more Rock I guess, because I like Black Sabbath a lot, it

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Yeah, well I do hate that growling and those rough grawelly voices,
which is such a damn shame...
the music behind them sounds SO cool!
 :evil:
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i listen to the killers...and umm....WHATEVER! as you can see in my sig

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Rock, mostly 50s-70s.

Rep:
Level 91
Anyone heard the new band "Morningwood"???? Interesting sound.

I listen to a lot of Rock music. But lately, I've been listening to things like Disturbed and such. I still don't think that they're considered as Metal bands. I also like instrumental musics from games and animes. I can listen to music pieces that greath authors did and I won't mind. Basicly, I'm open to everything except ONE thing...country ><
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

I don't seclude myself to a genre, but I mostly listen to rock.

Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Mars Volta, Incubus, Deftones, Mudvayne...

But I also like a bit of rap and hiphop... K-os, Rage Against the Machine...

There's some other stuff, but those are my faves
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

w00t for Incubus! ^^ I love the song Turning Japanese! ^^ I have it on my comp and every time I listen to it, my parents think that I'm crazy! (like that's new!)
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Blasted_Redoubt
I listen to literally everything except country and rap.  I friggin' hate rap.  Ugh.  (I can prove with valid historical evidence that rap is not even a style of music.)

My absolute favorite genre is Progressive Rock.  Being a musician, something about hearing bands like Dream Theater completely blowing my mind with odd meters and uber solos makes me very, very excited.  I frickin' love instrumental virtuosity.

Ah, someone with good tastes. Dream Theater is awesome. In fact, I think I'm going to get a Dream Theater avatar now.

And I'd rather make out with a horse than listen to rap. ><
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Yes, I agree, good taste.
And rap is the single worst excuse for music ever dredged up.
The following list is off a joke siteand is some of the more appropriate selections from
Reasons Rap/Hiphop Stinks!

1. I'm not on drugs!

2. Way too loud in car stereos...way worse then rock ever was!
3.I don't wanna imitate black people(no offense)
4. I think Missy Elliot is a le$b0
5. aprender ingl
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

Gimme Cradle of Filth and bring back my long hair I had before my lame job as a slave, then yea, I would be the happiest rocker  know hahaha, I love cradle of filth, not mainly the lyrics all the time, but I get like similarity to Castlevania, in which I grew up with as a kid. It's roots are as deep down as my soul (ha!?)!! Also I like punk (does this make any sense??) I enjoy Anti-Flag mainly for punk, I like The Offspring which is more like Punk/pop... But Americana had it right, most as of late though, it's been cradle of filth for me ^_^

"We are what we are and we shall be, AGAIN!"

Pop sucks, rap suck, country sucks, techno is ok, where as MTV can shove it
~ For all I can not attain I shall obtain through death