RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Just a plot i came up with

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Well for a test i did in year 8 (quite the while ago) i came up with this plot;

Its called Servanity i got 100% for it

its the year 3549, you year before the awakening of Salvious (great overlord of earthIV after getting killed in battle) his return would be a joyis moment but a group of religious fanatics called 'The Sector" have planed to destroy the ancient buryull grounds of the lord as he is kept in the core of the earth in a mental coffin, the world rejoices as he awakens and steps into the gravity lift but as he does the bombs set to expload iin the life go off with perfect procision and destroy the lift but a secret cavern is opened and a virus is released into the world, all of earth is topsite waiting, unknown of the overlords demise the virus slowly infects everone causing the nueropathic passage in the brain to spontainiuosly compust instantly killing them, one man dies instantly and a small pod is exposed in his lungs , an unknown life force has grown in his lungs and is unleashed these creatures are killable but they are invunarble to everything except fire, one man manages to go through the many shafts and reaches the overlord only to find an empty pod and the overlords severed head laying there, the man turns to find the body with a gun behind him and it fires killing the man, the man in his dieing breath throws a match onto the beast and it dies with no leader the monsters create havoc and steal everyone left shoe, they then kill them selves becuae the leader was producing orders through brainwave s they are all dead but one spawn the queen is still alive in the metal coffin feasting on the overlords remains, aquads travel down to kill her but they fail and end up being slaughterd as the queen can breath fire and spit acid they end up collapsing the cavern from the outside but the queen digs up to the survace and is confronted by a marine who shoots her brain therefore imediatly killing the queen he then runs out and seals the door to brevent the spore excaping he then runs to the base and detonates the bomb instanly killing everything in the cavern, the world was in peace once again and no one knows weather the queen will be back or not.

The end

By Morris Lawry
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:22:09 AM by boe »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.