RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My bouncies

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
omg read the long posts everyone made and then you'll know

I've read it all at least 3 times and I still don't know.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
we should put minds into it and we will get SOMETHING
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
I'm guessing Naphe is also american.

Why would it matter if he is American or not...

not to offened anyone but please be more specific before using the word American
all this is America

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/americas_pol96.jpg

I haven't made any new ones in ages but oh well here's all the bouncies I've ever made.

Why would anybody get offended by this?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 05:00:42 AM by Atomic »

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 89
omg read the long posts everyone made and then you'll know

I've read it all at least 3 times and I still don't know.
same, if yossy finds something dehumanizing but it doesn't have to do with the circles with dots near the bottom that look like they might be breasts then what did yossy find dehumanizing?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 89
gir is dehumanizing? :o
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No, is your face Gir?

Rep:
Level 89
no but thats what I use

I can't post a picture of my face cuz I'm secretly cazic thule :'(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I guess "indecent" would have been a better word choice than what I had said...  I was raised to be refined and ladylike, prideful of my etiquette and manners... it's just the way I am.  I can't help but be measurably peeved when someone oversteps those boundaries I was taught...  I was also taught compassion and tolerance, however, so I [usually] am able to keep my thoughts to myself, in order to avoid unnecessary conflict.

By the way, mentioning the Discovery channel and cultures that live in that manner day to day is completely irrelevant in this topic.  I mean, really.  Not a single person on this board can look at the graphics Silver made and honestly say that their initial thoughts were "This really reflects my respect for motherhood, child-bearing, and fertility!"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if, in the event that a  person of such a culter were present at this board, they might be offended at the mockery of their culture.  Of course, I cannot speak for them, because I only know what I think.  Anyone claiming to know more is a fool.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
So the image(s) were/are truely the offense? No wonder I was confused.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
No, not initially.  I'm just talking about them now because Atomic asked.  I guess I should have quoted him.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
K, then I still don't know what the problem is/was.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
We may never know.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Frankly, I don't care anymore.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
The only thing that really made me kinda...stop and think for aminute was that thing at the bottom with the giant lips. What is that? (Though I have a guess.)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If the admin doesnt, nobody does!
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Concordo with Silver and Arlen....

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
So no one would mind if I put this in Spam?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Away it goes :O

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Show me your ID.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Uhhhhh Why?

Rep:
Level 89
cuz this is a bar and he can't sell you anything without ID