Heres a list of rules and some general things to rember when posting around the forums:RULES
1. No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
2. No S.P.A.M. - Stupid Pointless Annoying MessagesGeneral Things To Follow/Rember
1. When your posting for help its always a great idea to have a long detailed explanation of your problem. Make sure to mention and errors or weird glitches you may encounter. These are crucial to finding the problem. Its also a good idea to tell us what your having the problem with IE Rpg Maker 2003, RMXP
2. Acting mature and keeping your cool is the best way to get along with everyone. If you keep your cool and the other guy freaks out it makes you look 100 times more mature.
4. Rember to use the edit button if you need to make a change to your post.
5. The search button is a valuable tool! Somone may have already posted what your looking for. This saves us
time. =)What is a bump?
Check this for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28internet%29