RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Doll In My Spear

Rep: +0/-0Level 88

I have a doll in my spear, A doll indeed.
A doll indeeed....

Doll Spear a new experiance with RPGXP!!
Story:
I used to be in the Trivia Clan... But you clan was desfeated by the Hugani Clan there was a war... I was in the war but I survived. I was knocked out. When i woke up... everyone was... dead. Except my Father, He had bad wounds we was at death point. I tried to heal his wounds, But it was too late, He died. I will gain revenge on the Hugani Clan some of the last words my dad spoke were "Kill everyone in the Hugani Clan Promise me?" I promised him. Being a Trivia is... You never go back on your words, so that means I will not die untill I fullfill my promise.

Characters:
Kyoku
Clan: Kyoku

Ichigo
Clan: Honisk

Reighly
Clan: Wilch

Screen Shots:
I only have 2 seem as though I only started this Project today.

Intro...

Features:
Horse Riding
Boat Ride
Teleporting Scrolls
AMS
3 Playable Characters
Mini Games
Side Quests
Woodcutting
Fishing
Cooking
Crafting (Weapon Upgrading)

Staff:
Only me SpringyMaBob!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:48:46 PM by springymabob »

Rep:
Level 89
the second picture needs more mapping work
and aren't you fulfilling YOUR promise not HIS? he asked you to promise him to kill them right? unless you asked your dead father to kill the other clan for you...

oh and try not to use arshes
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 07:23:01 PM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

the second picture needs more mapping work
and aren't you fulfilling YOUR promise not HIS? he asked you to promise him to kill them right? unless you asked your dead father to kill the other clan for you...

oh and try not to use arshes

Don't worry I ain't using Arshes i'm look for a Char anf Battler that uses a Spear... I've created 7 other Projects before I know what I am doing ^^
Thanks for the spell check by the way :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, I agree with thingy.  The second map needs work.  Even if it's supposed to represent a barron wasteland..it should have a bit more in it than just dirt.  Still...it could develope to be something good.

i wish you luck good sir!

Yeah, I agree with thingy.  The second map needs work.  Even if it's supposed to represent a barron wasteland..it should have a bit more in it than just dirt.  Still...it could develope to be something good.

i wish you luck good sir!
I only rushedthat map to get in to the story line obviously i ain't gonna leave it like that :P

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Include more info about the characters. More plot is required for this topic to stay unlocked.  ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

The Plot:
It is based in the world of Tryss.... A Fantasy World full of Hidden Caves Lots City's Golems Trolls Goblins Werewolves....
Everything that is known as a Fantasy on Earth... But in The World Of Tryss.... It is all in Reality.

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
The story seems really cliche, I mean that clan thing mighsome intresting dialogue but other than that its seems to repeat every fantasy novel " A young unsuspecting hero has his family killed and then saves the world" the scripting seems good though I wish i know how to script lol i cant even put in scripts the only ones that work for me are those 2 in that tutorial for noobs the uh ring map and hp bars
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS