RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Christmas Miracle. Why? Cuz I'm b-a-c-k!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
:D Your favourite player, me!
Few things to say, about why the hell did I leave..

0) That dream about crankeye was true, and it wasn't the reason I left. I left because I became much busier, and couldn't be online 25/8! BTW, I dreamed more dreams about crankeye calling me to come back here, but I didn't listen to him..

2) Whatever michaelxp says, IGNORE IT. He says nonsense. You can't believe anything he says about me. He's an asshole [/michaelxp's repuation down-ing]

6) To Crankeye: I won't spam here. I came back and you won't notice me at all. I'll be just like any other frequent visitor. One post, maybe two, per day. (Yeah let's see how long can I keep this way..)

9) Don't celebrate on my A-S-S! Stop pm me about my leaving.. I'm back and nothing happened.

That's it. All I need is just a WB replies from you and that's it. :)

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Well welcome back assaf.

Guess who's back
Thanks. A lot have been changed since I left, mostly the stupid (in the positive meaning :D)members.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Welcome back to the forum  :wink:

Guess who's back
Thanky thanks!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hey hey buddy!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome back.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Guess who's back
Oh, Jath.. You get real close to the top.. And thanks..

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
hello and how do you do? lol well welcome back!  and to think i was wondering where you had gone to yesterday...had just noticed it but pay no mind to that you are back and thats all that matters i guess! :lol:  :^^:  :D
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yay, welcome back assaf.  :^^:
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Welcome back man, glad that such a high member is back to the forums, that

Guess who's back
Bunch of thankyous everyone..

Rep:
Level 91
hehe, i knew it was just a matter of time...
and what the hell did i say about you that not true?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Ramiro
Welcome back man, glad that such a high member is back to the forums, that

Guess who's back
Yeah, I don't deny it.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Sir Spamsen... A) Are you going to be the leader of the knights of the waved table again when M--Wave is back up?
B)Why is it that when anyone says assaf the font becomes gold-ish?
C)Does this mean your site is back up?
D)How often do you check your e-mail?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Use PM.

This topic is old.

Locked.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
BUMP FOR NO REASON. THANKYOU. MWAHAHAHAR!!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Dude, the topic's old from january...

Ooh nice locking powers...

Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club