RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Boys & Girls

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Zomg,
just cuz some guys dont show there gender its not that theyre not having one lol!!!!!
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yes it does.

So tell me, Nightwolf, which public restroom do you use?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They don't have restrooms in India. They just piss in geysers.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
does silverline realise how gay he looks in that picture?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Heh, welcome back, Dwarra.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
He isn't actually back.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This one.

lawl no!
They don't have restrooms in India. They just piss in geysers.
no they do got restrooms.
does silverline realise how gay he looks in that picture?
the new or old..
Heh, welcome back, Dwarra.
yeah welcome back
He isn't actually back.
true, he said he's just bored
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
He isn't actually back.

That's stupid. If he wanted to leave he should just leave. None of this back-and-forth bullshit.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Whenever I get the chance, I'm going to buy red and white nail polish, so I can steal Halo's idea and claim it as my own among my friends.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Whenever I get the chance, I'm going to buy red and white nail polish, so I can steal Halo's idea and claim it as my own among my friends.

^_^
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
me too!...  ::)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Silver, the forum icons are broken.

Locked topic is mixed with Hot topic

and

Go to Last Post is mixed with NEW post

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
ITT locked topics turn mall-core

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
It is nice to see a forum that isn't all boys!  ;)

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Silver, the forum icons are broken.

Locked topic is mixed with Hot topic

and

Go to Last Post is mixed with NEW post

They're... not?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They actually fixed a few hours after I posted that. I assumed that you had just fixed them. Are you saying you didn't? Cuz that would be weeiiiirrdddd...