RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advertising policy

Rep:
Level 88
Oh man, I don't have 30 yet  :'(

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
did i do this rite

Rep:
Level 88
www.island-studios.eu.tt
You must have atleast 30 posts around the forum to advertise your site.  If you advertise under 30, your post will be lock and deleted.

Ok.

But what do you think of inactievity. If a member is more than (example) a year offline, all his/her post's including the account will be deleted. Or is that inpossible becoase the many members here ?
visit www.island-studios.eu.tt !!!

Help me with a  game !!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If we deleted all posts and accounts over a year old, the forums would be half the size it is now.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
30 posts is a good idea, as for the 50 members thing I sa yes and no 50 members if they only have a forum. If they got a site to back it up; no 50 members needed.

Rep:
Level 88
Hmmm, I didn't see that rule till now. I guess in my haste I missed it, and got totally owned, lol. Oh well.

As for the 50 members thing, I think that's bad. I mean, if they are promoting to get more members (or in my case, enough to even make a card) then I think there shouldn't be a cap.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
So will there be a member count requisite for forums or not? :o

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
No, that's just a bit bizarre.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
If we deleted all posts and accounts over a year old, the forums would be half the size it is now.

*half the number of members
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
There's one rule I'd really like to see added here, if it isn't already.

I think we should encourage members to only reply if they have something useful to say.  That is, to only reply with well-intentioned comments and constructive criticism about the website.  A fair rating if they can.

What do you think?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I agree with you up until well-intentioned comments. Sometimes people just bring the bad onto themselves, and we shouldn't have to walk on eggshells just to make them feel good when they've done something like...well you can think of an example, I'm sure. The rest I'd say is great.

Another thing: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, MAKE MULTIPLE TOPICS ABOUT YOUR SITE, REGARDLESS OF SUBJECT MATTER.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
been a member for no telling how long...years..doubt I have 30 posts still...LOL
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I guess it doesn't matter all that much because it's stickied, but try not to post in threads from 2007. It's sort of frowned upon.

Also that's your first post? How can you even see this?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey guys. What's up? Can I join in on the fun?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
bot master?
www. bot master ru .com ?
Wut
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I guess it doesn't matter all that much because it's stickied, but try not to post in threads from 2007. It's sort of frowned upon.
dum