RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D Online GameMaker (Updated!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
Wow, really? That means we might might have a chance? I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Wow, really? That means we might might have a chance? I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!

Yes Lunahan it means we have a chance, so I'm counting you and the rest of the team to give it your all to design this unity project. Let's just hope that we will make it, and if we do it's kudos and high rewards to all of you guarenteed.

Though what I fear is that they may give us a short deadline, and if so I might be forced to kick it up a notch by hiring an additional quantity of artists. Though let's just hope that they give us a courtesious deadline so we don't have to worry about having to rush thus ruining the project.
~Banned~

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It looks pretty good, but I'll pass, my games are only made in my spare time when I'm either stuck somewhere on Devil May Cry 1 or just plain bored.....or I have found a new script to keep my going! Anyway, looks awsome for serious game makers, thanks for sharin!

~Winged

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
It looks pretty good, but I'll pass, my games are only made in my spare time when I'm either stuck somewhere on Devil May Cry 1 or just plain bored.....or I have found a new script to keep my going! Anyway, looks awsome for serious game makers, thanks for sharin!

~Winged

No problem, that is what I intended for this topic. To present new opportunity to designers.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Due to the incompetance of Silverline's actions I've decided to leave the RMRK community. By Silverline's action to feel the need to impress the mature of the RMRK community rather than to better the community as a whole, I've finally become fed up with this corrupt and misleading rule.
Though for those who still want to know the whereabouts of me and my various projects, you can find me and my projects at the forum I originally created for the Unity idea that you may find in the, "RPGMaker 2000 & 2003, XP" forum.

[Link removed, please don't advertise outside of the advertisement forum]

Farwell CommonDragon, Blizzard, Zeriab, and everyone else that made the community an enjoyable and beneficial designers of all ages.

With Deepest Regrets,

Naphe Urozuki
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 01:25:18 AM by Silverline »
~Banned~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The uh, best way to spread your martyr message would be to put it in your signature I guess.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I lol EVERY TIME I read that incompetence of silverline's actons post. It's so LAME. ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
 :tpg: You n00b. >_>  ;)
:tinysmile: