RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D Online GameMaker (Updated!)

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I just thought I would share this with RMXP as may last contribution to repay the debt I self-perceive is needed. Here is a 3D Online Game making program that I recommend that only professionals use. This is not a tool for people seeking to make childish games. This program can make you the best game or the worst, so use this program at your own risk if you want to create your own 3D game, because this will be a waste of time to those that aren't serious about game design.

http://www.realmcrafter.com/

This Is A Poor, But Probably A Common Example For Those Who Don't Care To Put Alot Of Time Into It

The best thing about this is that it gives you, lets you import, export the 3D models that you can put in your game. Also this automatically has an integrated multiplayer system, so you can easily hook it up for multiplayer play. Last of all the setup and everything else is nearly exactly like RPG Maker, excluding the fact that there are some differences. Now like RPG Maker this program costs $60.00, but once again there are ripped versions online that you can get for free.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 03:00:53 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nice maker but still very large for me lol..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Eh...I'll give it a shot.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
If your going to buy it host it somewhere so that the rest of us can download it for free as well.
~Banned~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I recommend that only professionals use. This is not a tool for people seeking to make childish games.

So, you won't be using it then?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
now if I was really serious about making my game, I'd use this.

Even though it wouldn't be online. lol
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:38:24 PM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I was looking around, and I found something better. Darkbasic PRoffesional, it's a bundle pack. Just Google it. I'm about $100 short, but I think I'll buy it.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I recommend that only professionals use. This is not a tool for people seeking to make childish games.

Funny, you have no room to talk Silver, you've done nothing. I can make a professional game, if I put any effort into it.

ArrowOne, darkbasic is a rather alright program, requires more scripting and is in a different program language I believe. I just recommended this program because I've done the trial and it's nearly exactly like RMXP in set up, and the program language is much more common, C/C++.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
I suppose...bu this seems fairly...WEAK, graphics wise. The only reason I say that is because (recent trends show) that a large number of nEwB gamers (my name for people who will buy something just because it's popular or new, rather than picking a company and buying mostly from them) put graphics over game play. People say Halo 2 was better than one. Why? The game play actually seems to have deteriorated some what. GRAPHICS. At least I think that's the case. If I'm wrong, tell me so, I think I am.

Rep:
Level 96

Funny, you have no room to talk Silver, you've done nothing. I can make a professional game, if I put any effort into it.

ArrowOne, darkbasic is a rather alright program, requires more scripting and is in a different program language I believe. I just recommended this program because I've done the trial and it's nearly exactly like RMXP in set up, and the program language is much more common, C/C++.
You're on his forum, bitch, he can say whatever he wants. But that's beside the point, the fact is you were out of line and incredibly arrogant to say such a thing about "professionals" and "childish games."

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Childish games are ok, as long as you don't expose them to the general public. Then you can have yorufreinds fun time without all the flame and viru e-mails from the people who hate you for making the childish game.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

You're on his forum, bitch, he can say whatever he wants. But that's beside the point, the fact is you were out of line and incredibly arrogant to say such a thing about "professionals" and "childish games."
I may be on his forum but I still have power, so don't make me exercise it on you if you continue to harass me. Anyway it's a descriptive way of getting the point accross as well as a warning.
~Banned~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
my forum? >< This is crankeye's forum.

Over a year ago, I stopped working on my RPGMaker game. Playing through it as fast as I could took me 45 minutes, while doing little extras I put in made it take more like 1:30 if you knew what to do. (no I'm not giving it to you gtfo)

I don't really do anything for the RPG Maker community nowadays besides post in the general area of these forums and run / pay for the hosting of them and the site, but I'm probably further involved in ACTUAL games (not kids playing with makers) than you are :/ I compose music for a game being made buy a bunch of serious guys who've been working for well over a year now, doing everything (engine, graphics, sound etc and of course music) themselves.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:31:17 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

I may be on his forum but I still have power, so don't make me exercise it on you if you continue to harass me. Anyway it's a descriptive way of getting the point accross as well as a warning.
...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait.... were you serious?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I HAVE THE POW, WER!  I AM HE_MAN!!!!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96

Bring it, whore.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Honestly, his comment actually made me want to start harassing him, apposed to detering me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
THis seem like just another way for people to waste their time.

I am a whore!  >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
my forum? >< This is crankeye's forum.

Over a year ago, I stopped working on my RPGMaker game. Playing through it as fast as I could took me 45 minutes, while doing little extras I put in made it take more like 1:30 if you knew what to do. (no I'm not giving it to you gtfo)

I don't really do anything for the RPG Maker community nowadays besides post in the general area of these forums and run / pay for the hosting of them and the site, but I'm probably further involved in ACTUAL games (not kids playing with makers) than you are :/ I compose music for a game being made buy a bunch of serious guys who've been working for well over a year now, doing everything (engine, graphics, sound etc and of course music) themselves.
Good. Though may I ask who these guys where? Is it AnimaOnline? I know several other producing groups, only because I myself have contributed some of my time with graphic design. RPG Maker XP is just a scape goat so I don't have to make another game design program that I problably won't be able to host for cheap. Right now in Aerion Online: Entwinement Of Spirits, the XP version, I'm just waiting for Lord_Cloud so I don't have to host everything on my computer thus making an easy hacking port and slowing my computer down to hell. Though on the custom Aerion Online: Entwinement Of Spirits, I can't even host the game off of my computer, because it takes nearly 30 minutes just to switch a hair changing feature, so that's why I haven't had any luck with releasing the original AO because it's to graphically enhanced.
Also I used RPG Maker because:
A: There are so many hopeful designers,(Kids seeking to persue this profession), that I could help out
B: I was referred this program by one of the AO developers
C: I've met some pretty talented people, that could be reknowned designers if they simply had a better program to work with. Mainly meaning, Blizzard.
D: It's very easy to manipulate
E: Takes little to no time to make a decent map.
F: It's fun to work with little 2d graphics, reminds me of the old Zelda games.

Those are mainly my reasons that I use RPG Maker, but I'm going to be migrating after I finish the beta version of AO, XP Version, to RealmCrafter where I'll make the second graphic evolution of AO, and make .Hack Online:Unity. So all in all I'm just someone who has fun messing around with their hobby instead of seeing it as a, "I must show you all down!" problem, *even though it is one of my hobbies*.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:42:19 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
I'm not really trying to harass you here, but, uh, I don't think the guys that made .hack would appreciate you making their online game for them.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, really. Seeing as it is an online game, they would probably find a way to sue the pants off of you even if you didn't sell it. They may be planning to do it themselves, and if you put a free version out there (if it's good) then who's gonna wanna play their's?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
this game maker looks amazing

Rep:
Level 89
the fact is you were out of line and incredibly arrogant to say such a thing about "professionals" and "childish games."
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
how is he arrogant at all?
the fact is this requires much more effort and if you don't put in the effort the end product will be disgustingly terrible. People will see the 3D graphics and they might think "wow, cool graphics" then they'll start playing and their opinion will change to "wtf? this little kid stole somebody elses graphics and said they were his... little a$$hole"
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 96
the fact is you were out of line and incredibly arrogant to say such a thing about "professionals" and "childish games."
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
how is he arrogant at all?
the fact is this requires much more effort and if you don't put in the effort the end product will be disgustingly terrible. People will see the 3D graphics and they might think "wow, cool graphics" then they'll start playing and their opinion will change to "wtf? this little kid stole somebody elses graphics and said they were his... little a$$hole"
This is not a tool for people seeking to make childish games.
k.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Yeah, really. Seeing as it is an online game, they would probably find a way to sue the pants off of you even if you didn't sell it. They may be planning to do it themselves, and if you put a free version out there (if it's good) then who's gonna wanna play their's?

Arlen, ya, I thought of that, that's why I have to get a disclaimer, I'm already in the process of it, but it seems that they can't really understand me that well because the translator can't dicipher a few words, but they say that they will be interested in seeing the finished product before giving me the final verdict.
~Banned~