RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tower of weed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Here is my game!!! DEMO 1.1=
almost... thought I had it...

Yes, I'm really making a game called the tower of weed. I have a demo done and will have it ready for download as soon as I learn how to.

The demo is...
-30 maps
-two playable characters
-some try at hurmor
- and not much.... I mean much more. Cough.

oh yeah... and kefka is not in this game. Tha's not what you thought is it? you thought he would be the main character?

STORY
ok, so the story is that there is a tower that is a giant joint. I is a source of happieness for many people and one man hates this. he says that the tower is evil and it should be destroyed. He started an army to attack it. now Hung-Lo is thrown into all the trouble.

___________________________characters____________________________________________________ _________

NAME Hung-lo
AGE 20
WEAPON sword
BACK STORY he was working for a blacksmith named ito when he was fired and moved out into the remote area of oof! he was then thrust into the battle for the tower of weed.

NAME Drippy (the name will change.... I hope)
AGE 19
WEAPON staff
BACK STORY she was a hooker and may still be I don't know....

NOTE- none of the script in the game was made by me!

Here is a map

And this is my menu

Here is my battle systerm

Here is some more
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:50:48 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The game is totally based on drugs isn't it? I mean tower of WEED?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'll be dl'ing this.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not going to edit the first post. I want to keep it, forever.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:20:51 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Ive seen that backdrop before...
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Were you perhaps ON weed while coming up with this game?

Rep:
Level 96
These on the other hand, are fair game. They gonna die.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:21:13 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't see how being hung low has anything to do with pot, but okay.

Rep:
Level 96
Malson, see this dog? -> :dog:

I'mma rape it, and leave it on your door step.

DON"T MESS WITH ME!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:21:50 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Why the :dog:? I mean, I suppose it's technically a mild kind of failure, but it was an honest question.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So it has NOTHING to do with drugs?

Rep:
Level 96
First thing's first. The :dog:
I'm sorry about that.

I'll make sure that it's a fast painless rape.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:22:59 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
What, so is the main character a  :police:? drug sniffing dog? what?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
lmao nice idea for a game haha

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
 :donkey:

The game needs a donkey. Donkeys kick so much ass that you need a stoned talking donkey.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Yeah. Something has to be stoned in a game with weed in it's name. But it could be anything, like that crab off the glich series, that animation rocks....because of the crab......
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No, it should be a DONKEY!

DONKEY! DONKEY! DONKEY! DONKEY! DONKEY! DONKEY! DONKEY!

:donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey:

Rep:
Level 96
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:23:11 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You could also go to www.filefront.com to get it hosted. I can explain how to upload with filefront, because I have a filefront account.

Rep:
Level 96
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:23:21 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
ok first about the dog... I had no reson for the dog and if it ofended you or pissed you off sorry.

And yes it has something to do with drugs biut the main point is not drugs. It has a story line that has drugs in it but not real life stuff. It will have joint as big as towers. moster made of pot and other stupid things. It will not talk about drugs and the main character is not on drugs.... I don't want to misss anything. If you have any other Qs then post on this thread, or PM me.

Yes, yes, I'm crying now.  :'( How do you dare to put a dog.   :pimp: I suggest an Arshes emo emoticon.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
:donkey:

The game needs a donkey. Donkeys kick so much ass that you need a stoned talking donkey.

You mean...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
(He's making waffles)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
heh, I wanna see Donkey in it! And he uses a sword  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Ive seen that backdrop before...
its the battleback 039-Tower01 :P
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way