RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] death toll

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can someoen make a scrip to show how many enemies you killed. I'm using the normal turn-based battle and I want it to say how many you killed...

« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:52:16 PM by Blizzard »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Code: [Select]
ID = 26

class Scene_Battle

alias main_dt_later main
  def main
    @td_flag = 0
    main_dt_later
  end

alias upd_dt_later update
  def update
    @td_flag = $game_troop.enemies.size if @td_flag == 0
    upd_dt_later
  end

alias battle_end_td_later battle_end
  def battle_end(result)
    battle_end_td_later(result)
    count = 0
    for enemy in $game_troop.enemies
      count += 1 unless enemy.exist?
    end
    $game_variables[ID] += @td_flag - count
  end

end

Set ID to the variable ID you want to use to store the number of killed enemies. Tell me if it works. I'm in a college lesson right now and made that out of my head, but it should work. To show the number just use in a message \v[X] where X is the same number as you set ID.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 07:13:14 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&