RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - The Three Moons™

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
hey guys since im back, i want you to know that i am currently learning to use my new audio composer, Reason. i do know how to make music using proggies like Sony ACID, but its too "rockish" and it comes out as mp3. I need to know more music theory, and the works. if you need more help in audio, i can be your man. hey im pretty good with storylines too. sorry i can't help out on the graphic aspects of the game as i have immersed myself too deeply into the world of 3D Game Studio and its 3DSMax8 made props.

Haha, after... how many months?... I'm starting to get offers for the help with music. Finally. ::)

Well, I just talked to Merancapeman, actually, and he seems very eager to join the music staff (which was, until just recently, me LOL). And I, as well as Blizzard, already know what he's capable of.

What you need to do is send us (Blizzard AND me), and then if you'll fit in, you're more than welcome to join in on the music, and after that, I'll fill you in on what's been done, and the way we're doing things, etc.

As far as story, that's not my department, so I won't comment.

Just realise, almost nothing is getting done right now, so music may not be needed for some while.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
hey guys since im back, i want you to know that i am currently learning to use my new audio composer, Reason. i do know how to make music using proggies like Sony ACID, but its too "rockish" and it comes out as mp3. I need to know more music theory, and the works. if you need more help in audio, i can be your man. hey im pretty good with storylines too. sorry i can't help out on the graphic aspects of the game as i have immersed myself too deeply into the world of 3D Game Studio and its 3DSMax8 made props.

Haha, after... how many months?... I'm starting to get offers for the help with music. Finally. ::)

Well, I just talked to Merancapeman, actually, and he seems very eager to join the music staff (which was, until just recently, me LOL). And I, as well as Blizzard, already know what he's capable of.

What you need to do is send us (Blizzard AND me), and then if you'll fit in, you're more than welcome to join in on the music, and after that, I'll fill you in on what's been done, and the way we're doing things, etc.

As far as story, that's not my department, so I won't comment.

Just realise, almost nothing is getting done right now, so music may not be needed for some while.

probably 9-12 months... i can't even find my CD's anymore. >_< anyways, I will try to get back on it since I also have Anvil Studio and Guitar Pro.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I suppose I could do music too, but right now I'm tied to Anesis. At least I think so. I haven't heard from anyone there for weeks. Plus I'm not good at writing on demand. But maybe I can do a song or two.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Like I said, we're not in any big hurry for music right now. In fact, at the moment, we almost have more music than we need. But you're welcome to help out too, Zypher.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
We... need... tilesets... first...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
If I could make them I surely would. ;_;

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I could attempt making a few, but that takes time, time I don't have to spare. =/
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I Totaly Love It I Would Help But Unfortunetly I Can Only Get To A Computer During A Weekend Or Vacacion How Also Im Not Very Good Except For Events Including Common Events Also I May Be Able To Upload Some Information From A Game From Rpg Maker 2003 If It Has Simmalar Events.

(damit not agian stupid caps.)
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Alright...

The game has been canceled. I have done a terrible mistake by thinking under-aged kids would take it serious and take it to the end, but I was wrong. Even when I said it will be commercial and they could earn some money, the situation didn't change. I can't do everything by myself. Note that I mention here the kids and it is their fault, since there were a few mature members in the team who were actually doing something. I am glad these people were taking this actually seriously and put some effort into it and I apologize for taking these people's time for a project that was actually determined to fail from the beginning on. >_>

All in all: The game was canceled, because of many of the members were not doing anything, they lost interest and they were undetermined.
At least I have learned something out of it: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH CHILDREN! =P
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What you need to do is take the long-standing and mature members from here and make some kind of super-team out of them. I'd be willing to do THAT.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Don't give up on a good game, just fire everyone :P
Also, make people show you a game they've made, if they can show a game, then they can usually stick with a project :P

But seriously, just find the people who make good games, and PM them asking if they want to join, it usually works :)

If you change your mind, and stick with the game, I'd be happy to help with mapping.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That's a good idea: To ask them if they have already finished a game. :)

@Zypher: There already is something like this going on... If a team is going arise of the ashes of this game, a different game will be made with a different plot. The IF is the important factor here. =/

Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
I didn't mean a finished game, just showing a game that took a while to make.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah, I see. It's a good idea anyway. If somebody has made half a game, he will most probably finish it, right?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
As long as it shows a lot of work was put in, it should be enough I guess.

I'd say as long as the storyline is interesting, the eventing was good, and it was at least over an hour of gameplay, it should be enough to prove the person was serious about making a game.