RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Glad You're Back sig

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

All great events, need a sig! Welcome back, SiR_VaIlHoR (I really didn't get a chance to say hello...).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:39:39 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah. She's back. Yea. Let's get on with our lives now.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'm guessing probably because now everybody's seen what she looks like, that there's the big commotion about it  :|

Forum full of teenage boys with an average birthdate in the 1990's :roll:

If you want some attention you could always post a picture of yourself Inaru
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I'm allways thinking about it, but she's back, and do you really think I want to post a picture to hundreds of anonymous boys around the globe?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Of course.

Fame awaits you.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Is that supposed to mean what I think it means?!?!?!

Rep:
Level 102
Uh, what do you think it means?  :O_o:

The ?!?!?! kinda makes me think I might have said something wrong
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Meh, I'm practicing with the Photoshop and I never got this effect before, so as that I put it up it looks cool. Whatever think as you will.

Rep:
Level 91
It's a dancing milk carton..............

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:roll:  yeaaaaaaa...

Rep:
Level 91
Hmm.........

What does milk look like???......

I wonder........

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Inaru
What does milk look like???......

White stuff that comes out of cows.

Oh wait, that's still milk.  :O_o:

He's used that dancing milk carton before, in several of his posts.... which don't (usually, lol) have anything to do with anything sexual. You shouldn't take offense.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
WOAH ok now I get what you thought I meant Inaru and that's wrong
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
OMG I'M BUMPING ><

So, milk/sperm shinanigans aside, are you ever going to post your picture Inaru?

Of course, not that I'm intrested, or anything. Just wondering. >_>
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
If I did, could you trust it??

I'm a huge an of being anonimous, though. I'll post friends and stuff like that though. I really don't want my body for everyone to see when I talk. That's called real life.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Personaly i think insulting is more fun than complimenting. but anyway yes she's back and yes you could of posted that image in the other thread made for her returne and maybe inaru has a nice personality so maybe you should stfu and like her for that.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
Huh? When did I become insulting, exactly?? I don't like photos of me on the internet. What's wrong with that?

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
nothing i was sticking up for you  :D
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
I know, but of all the things I am on the internet, insulting is a surprising one to me.