RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Perverted Mind?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
For example this sprinkler -

Keeping in mind that the water shoots out from the lightsaber.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Is this the result of a perverted mind (created by a sex driven world) ? Or is this the result of rational thinking.

The human mind is made to recognize patterns, and in my opinion, when we see images like that, our mind automaticly matches the image to that "action".

So my opinion is that it's simply rational thinking.

POST NOW OR DIE!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
The first two things I thought were as follows: LOL STAR WARS SPRINKER! And, "Who the hell would buy a Star Wars sprinkler?"

Rational thinking...I hope.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol. Opinion Noted.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I...am not sure what to think. My head hurts too much to think anything through seriously...But, I suppose it would be the sex joke, just because I am strange...

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
OMG....kinda reminds me of InuYasha and his sword thingy... he always holds it in front of his wing-wang... I think it's for self confidence or reassurance or something...

PERVERTED MINDS...*has no place to talk on this subject, sorry*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89
Wing-wang...

Nice one. And that is true, he always hold it in front of his crotch (not wing-wang, that's just silly). But maybe it's just easier for him to hold...that way?

Great. Now you got me thinking perverted about Inuyasha. Eck. :-\

Rep:
Level 96
It would be easier, you rest the weight on your hips, bend your knees, and then you have all of your body supporting the weight. Why do you think people carry couches n' shit that way?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Ugh, leave me and my Australian slang ALONE.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89
Ugh, leave me and my Australian slang ALONE.
Sorry, no further comments on wing-wangs.

Rep:
Level 96
All right, but where do you stand on Nuddie-Buddies?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Darth Vader seems to be down with the two-fisted monkey style technique, if you know what I mean.

Rep:
Level 89
Darth Vader seems to be down with the two-fisted monkey style technique, if you know what I mean.
I was trying to ignore that, but I can't now that you said it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I dunno what type of thinking it is, i just think that the sword is kinda bended.
or light saber as you say.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I really, REALLY don't feel like typing up another essay, so I'll just leave it at this: We think like that because of testosterone.

Never mind, now I feel like elaborating. It's completely natural to associate things with sexual references. Our hormones give us that ability. However, the gravity of these thoughts could very well be due to the odd role sex plays here in America, as opposed to other countries. In Europe, it's an everyday thing to see some topless model in a fashion magazine. Here, however, the government bans it. In Europe, you could walk up to any random stranger, have sex with him/her, and walk away with no qualms. Here, the government seems to think that doing this is against the so-called "moral code." Needless to say, our country has a lot of work to do on accepting the role sexuality plays in everyday life, and not trying to abolish any sense of it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:50:37 AM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I dunno what type of thinking it is, i just think that the sword is kinda bended.
or light saber as you say.

The lightsaber on this one is bent, my math teacher has an unused one with an erect lightsaber.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well, usally when children move onto teenagers, they start thinking about that stuff. If a  3 old kid was here and was a huge fan of star wars, they might of thought about something else like "Where did you get that?!" or "How much is that!".

@Tsuno Lol, there's a rumer that my maths teacher is perverted and looks down at girls with low cut tops. But he isn't really that much of a problem for me, I'm only 12, lol~

~Winged

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
But he isn't really that much of a problem for me, I'm only 12, lol~

Ever heard of a pedophile? They come in the teaching variety.

Rep:
Level 89
Haha, everybody says teachers are perverted, but I don't really blame a guy for wanting to look down a girls shirt? I kinda blame it on the girls for WEARING the shirt in the first place. I mean, c'mon, you're asking for it if you wear something like that. In my humble opinion.

And, my little cousin is over today (he's 5), I showed him the Star Wars picture, and he screamed. -_-; He doesn't like Darth Vader much.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
My old old old highschool music teacher used to make his students sit on his lap when they played piano or something like that.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Was the other way around for me, in primary school, I was 6 I think, I totally would have done this teacher of mine had the chance arisen.
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 89
My old old old highschool music teacher used to make his students sit on his lap when they played piano or something like that.
That is...beyond scary.  :-\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Was the other way around for me, in primary school, I was 6 I think, I totally would have done this teacher of mine had the chance arisen.
Man my physics teacher F*****G old! lol...id kill her..

LOL!
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
America(and other places in the world) had issues with maturbation.

Rocko's Modern Life got edited for masturbation jokes.

Like Choky Chicken(as in choke your chicken) got change to Chewy Chicken.

However, they keep terms like "doggie style" in that cartoon and another in Billy and Mandy.

The funniest one is Rocko likes to jack(as in jackhammering) and they still keep that one.

Note: These are childrens shows in case you're wondering.