RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A possible game idea?

Rep:
Level 88
Hello everyone,
Here is an idea for a possible game I may make...
Ren is a powerful warrior. He is the Commander of Castle Altaz's army. Recently, the country of Merda has been attacking nearby countries and controlling them. Altaz is well prepared for the imminant onslaught, but suddenly, the night before the due attack, a star appears in the sky and showers is dark light upon the world. Suddenly, memories of 1000 years past start flowing into the present, and citizens of the past are mysteriously brought to this time. Grand monuments appear worldwide and fiends appear that have never before been seen, and the world falls into chaos. One of the citizens that came from the past is a girl called Raia. She too is a powerful warrior that wields the apparant extinct magic. She and Ren meet in a forest and have a short battle. Eventually they begin to love each other and travel the world together. They then learn that the only way to return the world to normal is to destroy everything that came from 1000 years ago and send it back to where it came. Of course someone is behind all this, (but I won't tell you who!). After destroying and sending everything back, they realise that the world still hasn't changed, and that the only way to return it back to normal is to send the final thing of the past back...Raia. My idea of the ending scene would be that Raia walks into the portal and turns to look at Ren. The stare at each other for a while, and as the portal fades, you see Raia disappear. When both return to their homes, they are obviously welcomed with joy, but they are saddened to leave the other behind...
I wish this to be a possible trilogy, the above only being the first game. I would possibly call the series:
1. Raia and Ren
2. Raia's Destiny
3. Raia and the Bind's of Time
......But I saw this idea in 3D... :'( :'(
Well, what do you think?