RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
going for a little bit

Rep:
Level 91
Im not going to be online munch becorse i rely need to make my game "Dragon Ark" ill be on somethimes posting pics of the game and when i have the demo up ill post that up when i get some beta testors.. if you whould like to be a testor then send me an E-mail at
greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com

well ill post the title screan i have chose for it tell me what you think of it.

and here are the main heroes to

tell me what you think off them
well ill be back on the forum later and keep you posted about "Dragon Ark"..

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i think its pretty kool, but i think you should call kain, max, and max, kain but thats just my opinion.

Rep:
Level 91
What makes you think that cloud..

Rep:
Level 91
Oki got the first pic of the game to show  (it is a pic of part of
the intro movie)

sometime i can tell just by looking at ppl/ characters from a game. I am weird that way so try not to let it bother you.

PS: Sweet game, try mine out.

You wont be too disapointed.

Rep:
Level 91
Ok ill try it out.. oh what ysytem is it for

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
gongo3090 in your screenshot you spelt honour wrong, you put honer  :?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
........ oh :oops:  well im a shit speller.. thanks for that ill change it now

Looks cool. Can't wait for the demo.
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Rep:
Level 91
ill have a download of the intro movie (it is a long intro it's more like a movie) and ill release a demo after i get a testor to test it first.
thanks for your positive things you say about it thanks.

oh here is another shot

Its a pic of the high mages in a meating during the intro movie.. oh ill place the story in the progests forum list.

Rep:
Level 91
Ok got a new pic.. this one is also in the intro.. its when Rin is being takern to Master Dak the trainer of the Geron knights so she can train to become a great fighter to avenge her farthers death.

sweet, ur doin a good job.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ur maps are well done and i do see clouds name point kane just seems like a shadow e name max is more of ur every day joe smo and i dont like the top high mage.....sounds to er much like a little kid wrote it high mage will in my opion sounds much better
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
well kain is hidding dark secrets and is him self a dark person.. Max i dont think he is a ever day joe, he is a run away prince. you see he hates being a royal so joins Kain, Rin and May on the quest to find the Ark to distroy the dragons. i chose Kain becorse i thourt it sounded a bit evil but still a name of a good peoson (did any one get that) and max well becourse it was the first name that poped up in my head..