RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AO: Entwinement Of Spirits (ScreenShots Provided)(ONLINE!)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
How could I play it? You can't have a PayPal account here in Croatia. :(
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
IDK. I just know you can't have an account. I tried to register once, but you have to give them various info and one was the country. There was no Croatia in it and there also stands that not all countries are supported. :(
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
well there are other ways to pay online
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I won't give my credit card number out. -_-
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I won't give my credit card number out. -_-

I'll let you play for free if you could help me out with some scripting and things, right now all I need is a mouse movement script, and a basic code to display the HP Bar & MP Bar, EXP Bar at all times, that you can place anywhere on the screen.
Other than that I generally don't need any help unless people are good at spriting because I'm going to need some more monsters sooner or later.

New Online Feature
Easy Daily Add-On Updates- I've decided on doing this because the game is an MMORPG so it should be by default that their are plenty of maps, so since there are only around 40+ maps at the current time, I'm going to have updates daily, available through the client, for people to update their games.

Possible Server Hosts

D-Rad Provided By Lord_Cloud

Beta Release CountDown: 3 Days Dependancy On Lord_Cloud's Decision

To those who wish to help, you can help by contacting Lord Cloud telling about your anticipation of this project. This will show him that hosting Aerion is a worthy investment. Though the earlier he accepts me, the earlier everyone gets to play.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:23:54 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Cool! I can play for free! ;D

I have a gradient script for HP/MP/EXP bars with 6 different styles, easy to implement into an options menu.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Alright, thanks PM it to me at U.Series. I'm busy getting things done, and you can get me faster over there than you can here.

FIRST BETA ONLINE TEST WAS A SUCCESS!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:34:50 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Decent! I wanna try this. Perhaps I could map for you?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FIRST BETA ONLINE TEST WAS A SUCCESS!!!

Awesome! Did DREAM work alright?
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, I believe it did...There weren't any errors with the script but their were about 20 with the game. When characters walked up to each other and pressed enter it would make the game freeze. Then I have to remodel the events because it would teleport characters ontop of each other.

I'll Post A List Of The Problems When I Get Back.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Problems:
Teleporting
Monster Status Delay When Fighting
*SKILLS CEASED WORKING*
Spoils Do Not Appear On The Ground
Monsters Do Not Fade After Death
Characters Can't Party
Trade Screen Doesn't Pop Up When You Press Enter When Next To Another Character
Lottery Had A Status Delay
Monster Respawn Wouldn't Fade Monsters
Only 4 Characters Can Crowd 1 Event At A Time *Which Isn't A Problem Quite Yet*

I've fixed several of these problems such as the teleporting, all I had to do was put in a few switches/conditional branches to check to see if a character occupied that location, and if it did to transfer to a different square. The rest I really didn't expect to happen except some of the occasional lag spikes, because I was running it off of my own computer so the delays shouldn't be a problem when I get a plan with D-Rad, but rest I'm going to have to go back to the programming board.
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Please fix soon! I'm looking foward to this!  :D

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I'll try my best, I still don't understand why the skills won't work...Though for the trade screen I had this event script:

Conditional Branch, If Sprite = Facing X
Conditional Branch, If Sprite = Location = X Y
Show Message, "Would You Like To Trade?"
Show Choices, "Yes, No"

Under Yes Case Handler
Call Script, "$scene = Trade_Scene
End Event Processing

The message, nor the choices even pop up. Though this is how it works..There is an autostart common event that is under a constant loop that sets X Y Z Variables, and where there is a conditional branch to see if character is facing Z direction that intercepts with XY, if not it goes through a sequence to check to see if the character intercepts one of the 4 squares around the character. I'm going to have to remodel it in a few minutes, and beta test it again, hopefully then I can check another thing on my list.

Also just to say I fixed the teleporting problem. All I had to do was set an Z check to see if a character was in the square, and if so simply teleport to coordinates X=+1, X=+Z, Y=X. So now I just got the rest to work on now.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Update

It's Finally Official, Aerion Online Is Online!

I'm seeking members, as well as beta testers to help me test out some of the multiplayer features such as the trade system, ABS, guild system, etc. I'll send all information, and downloads via PM information.
~Banned~

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Server is 24MB Tommorow I shall have 100MB!!!
So the server will be just like a Real MMORPG Server.
I will try and keep the server open 24/7!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Server is 24MB Tommorow I shall have 100MB!!!
So the server will be just like a Real MMORPG Server.
I will try and keep the server open 24/7!

I'll be able to conduct my client beta testing on Monday, but I may be able to conduct a brief test connection today. Though I must admit you came almost in the nick of time, even though the deadline release data for the online beta test was yesterday but this is fully applicable, thank you.

I will be posting data files, and all other information for everyone else on Monday so that everyone can join in on the fun!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 09:10:40 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I'd like to beta test please  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
Will defintly beta test
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Alright, I'll send each of you the data files once I convert it over to the paid version of RMXP so that it properly composes a game disk.

Hmm, I will have to wait till Blizzard gets on I'm having some problems with the converstion.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:31:47 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
No bigge, I can wait

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Haha, great...
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, the best part about finding a server means that I can now relax about finding an online server for .Hack Online: Unity. Anyway, I'll be looking for some game mods after the game starts picking up some activity.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Updates:

AO Card Dueling System!

Yep, I've finally decided to put this in the game to spice it up a bit. I'll post the rules below in a moment:

Rules

I'll attempt posting screen shots soon once I get the process set up in the game..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 06:05:49 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~