RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AO: Entwinement Of Spirits (ScreenShots Provided)(ONLINE!)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, thanks for the suggestion, but it seems that the coding doesn't seem to be working.

Making It Official

Will Need 1 Server Provider
Moderately Need 1 Professional Spriter
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Server provider? Is it going to be an online game?
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Yes, I'm going to be making it into an online game.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Is that possible? If it is, the I'll play it for sure!
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ya, It's going to take me a long time to get the client and everything up, but hopefully a few people can help me out along the way, and that is generally what I'm hoping for. I'm currently using Postality Knights edition because it's much more user friendly than the other versions, so I might need someone to see if I can transfer it to the NetPlay + set up without any problems.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Do you know how easy it is to hack the RMXP savefile? You should get an encryptor for them if you really are going to make an MMORPG of your game.

*cough*
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:11:03 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, I can always leave that to you if your willing to do that. If you do this for me I'll give you a 1 credit so you can request one of my tutorials in the database to be released.
~Banned~

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Do you know how easy it is to hack the RMXP savefile? You should get an encryptor for them if you really are going to make an MMORPG of your game.

CLICK ME

I should have posted it like that.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, I know about that, but currently I have 3 people already beta testing the game via a network, and I don't want to corrupt their saved games yet.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I see. Okay, I guess Zeriab's suggesstion to make a converter would be a good idea.
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Well, I know about that, but currently I have 3 people already beta testing the game via a network, and I don't want to corrupt their saved games yet.
Will that huge game fit into Server without huge Lag? It seem's kinda stupid if your going to pay that much for a RpgMaker Game Server that doesn't lag when it's only 2D.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The graphics don't cause the lag in RMXP. The problem is the mode of processing. Normal programs are being first compiled and directly transformed into machine code (0 and 1). That way they are a lot faster. RMXP although uses RGSS-Ruby which is a scripting language that is executed through an interpreter. Every command is being compiled directly into the RAM and exectued. That way is loses much of speed. That's why RMXP lags even though it hasn't 3D graphics.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm thanks for the help so far...I'm just going to try out the Dream For Save Files just to see if I can get some stuff done. Hopefully now all that's left is to finish the game, and find out which scripts to call to call up the item inventory and the skill inventory and I'll be set. Plus to input the mouse movement script once Tsunokiette fixes it.

Blizzard & Tsunokiette, I'm in your debt..
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Meh, it's nothing. I share my scripts with others, others share their music and graphics with me. :) I'm just returning to the community what it has given to me. :)
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Wel if you need any variable/switch/etc. tutorials or anything be free to ask, I can do anything once the game starts, and I mean anything..
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You know, that's actually the funny part. I'm not only good at scripting. ;D You should see an event system I made for a specific puzzle. It involves only a little use of the Call script command, such as storing party members and their named into variables. The rest is pure eventing. Also some of the cutscenes are really well made IMO.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
You know, that's actually the funny part. I'm not only good at scripting. ;D You should see an event system I made for a specific puzzle. It involves only a little use of the Call script command, such as storing party members and their named into variables. The rest is pure eventing. Also some of the cutscenes are really well made IMO.

Speaking of call scripting how exactly would you call a script name like "Title_Scene" "Item_Scene", etc.
~Banned~

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Code: [Select]
$scene = Scene_Title.new

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, I kept doing $scene_title...

Thanks Zeriab I'm going to play with some scripts now..

PS: Zeriab look in the "RPG 2000 & 2003" Forum For The Topic "Uniting Our Skills Into One"
~Banned~

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
You fool you created a time paradox
Hey www.lamaccs.com is a great place to find cheap deals on stuff for computer you'de proble be able to buy a computer good enough to run a sever for like cheap

also could i please ask how you get pets

If you don't like my Driving stay off the footpath

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Custom coding...Same way I made the mercenary system.

Though in the game you can either buy or tame monsters if your a (Tamer) class.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Oh yeah i heard about this i cant wait to play will membership to the game cost money if the sever costs alot ?

also can i write a manuel for the game ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
First of all, the membership will cost money, but like $2.00 per month most likely, and donations will be available to get stellar items.

Once again if you want to keep updated on this, please go the UnitySeries forum.

www.s10.invisionfree.com/UnitySeries

First Online Beta Release Will Be In 4 Days Depending On Server Contract Agreement!

Thank you...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 07:24:03 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~