RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AO: Entwinement Of Spirits (ScreenShots Provided)(ONLINE!)

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ahh, if you all like drama this is generally a rather difficult situation to explain. I currently have a state of the art game with the best graphics in the world, *according to square enix*, yet because of the graphics it is generally impossible for normal people to play because their system won't withstand it. Second because the graphics are so unbelievable, I require a highly costly $16,000 server to run this baby, of which obviously I do not have the money for, and normal cheap servers can run it but it will be like watching crappy dsl streamed video which I know no gamer can withstand for long. So generally I've gotten fed up with those choices and decided to make a really simple graphicized MMO and raise money from this to pay for the costs to host the original Aerion Online.
Though even though I've generally made RPG XP into an MMO compatible I'm still having as every game creator knows, problems. Some are a pain, and I would like to have implimented into this XP game before releasing it for public play. So I'm *hoping*, by the end of this month that I will be able to get the problems resolved *hopefully if I get some help between now and that short deadline* so I can release the game on time.

So now that you know that best conflict behind the game designing, let me show you some the features that everyone loves:

800+ Maps *Modeled after the original Aerion Online of which is a partially 4D custom graphics program*
20+ Dungeons
1,500+ Various Monsters
Over 200+ Quests *Kinda forgot to count after around 129*
2,400+ Skills *This pertains to several summoning skills, but there are about 55-60 skills per class*
30+ Classes *Some never before seen in MMORPG's. Many of which pertain to demons*
50+ Different Races *You know it, you know all those role players out there will love this*
Guilds *Ya, had to include this one for all you guild lovers out there*
Unlimited Pets & Mercenaries *Oh ya, I don't think any MMORPG has both!. All are variable defined*
200+ Various Summonings *Don't ask why, there are just alot...*
Unlimited Items *All items are generated by variables*
Custom Character Design *Still Working On*

Screenshots Of The Original Macintosh Version Of Aerion Online: Entwinement Of Spirits

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30791510/?qo=7&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30742570/?qo=8&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30797143/?qo=5&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30797309/?qo=4&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

All screenshots above are copyrighted by AOProductions, LLC.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:48:17 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Um, any proof? No hard feelings, just we've seen a crapload of liars before.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am having trouble believing you would even consider believing this.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I am having trouble believing you would even consider believing this.

I don't, that's why I asked for proof.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

From what I read from various sources, the existence of the project Aerion Online (in progress and apparently on a halt) is probably valid. Although the amount of info is rather minimal; and I've only seen the graphics at work mostly.

And if it were to be completed with the original graphics posted on the DA account; I'd play it purely for "sight-seeing" alone.

However, I have no comments on the actual minified RMXP project stated here. Good luck, though; if it is valid.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 02:23:44 PM by Reives »

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Yes, Crein is me..Sadly yes, the project is halted until I can get a server to host it. Though for the XP version of it, the easy stuff is behind, and all I need now until I release it are the following:

Field Battle Format
Convo Box *Currently trying to work on that*
Mouse Movement

So once that is done the XP version will be done. Also Reives, I would prefer you do not host those here because I know alot of people are currently in copy infringement disputes because they are publishing games with those previews as battle backgrounds, and paranormas. Though if you want to be able to play that game any time soon, try to help me get this XP version set up. Though by the way those screenshots are used when characters look at pictures on the wall in the XP version.

Anyway, I also edited some of the top information. I really didn't have time to finish due to some other problems.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
1. Never make software better than the hardware can take.

2. RMXP is one of the worst choices if you want to make an MMO, there are better programs.

3. Good Luck, you´ll need it. And you´ll need a greater team for such a big project.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Also Reives, I would prefer you do not host those here because I know alot of people are currently in copy infringement disputes because they are publishing games with those previews as battle backgrounds, and paranormas.
Understood; post edited.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
1. Never make software better than the hardware can take.

2. RMXP is one of the worst choices if you want to make an MMO, there are better programs.

3. Good Luck, you´ll need it. And you´ll need a greater team for such a big project.

Yes, I know RMXP isn't the best, yet heck it's alright because I can make an entire game out of the default graphics instead of having to make my own. In addition I love to do greater things than everyone can do, because it's just my style. Also I'm not realitively sure on this idea, but I was thinking of investing some of my time to see if I could build some seperate gaming model to play this game, and install all the basic hardware for game play in it.

Second I don't need a relitively large team because all I really need is a highly experienced coder. Everything else, is generally my field of design, from graphics, storyline, to never before seen features, etc. Though I do say thank you for wishing me luck, but since that project is relitively finished because all that is really left is to host it and add new maps, and fix any errors that players find.

Last of all, Reives thank you. I will post those graphics soon enough with a copyright notice so no one can put claim to those by putting them into their games.
~Banned~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
That's kinda like saying "I have a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her.  She doesn't go to this school."

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Exactly what part of my reply does your comment pertain to?
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
erm this game looks fake, those images just look like 3d rendered graphics , and according the aerion online forum , its a card game ...am i right?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
No, there is an Aerion Online Card game coming out called, "AORevolution". The AOProductions site is going to be deleted because help for that project won't be needed for now, and a new one will be created later when it is off use again.

Now those pictures above are from the Macintosh verision of the game.

A demo will be provided soon of the Aerion Online XP version...
~Banned~

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
If it's true good luck to you, you certain will need..
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Demo-Testing AO XP Lotto With The Female Assassin

Finally it works! *This is my own self-made lotto*

Now isn't everyone greedy?!

The depression of gambling...

Finally, perserverance!

Imagine if this was in real life...

~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Important Annoucement!

I've Finally Invented A Fully-Customizable On The Field Battle System! *First Of It's Kind*
Realistic Inn System! *First Of It's Kind*
Infinite Merchandise System! *All Merchandise Are Based On Variables*
Player Customizable Character System! *Oh, ya fully customizable*
Custom Guild Organization System! *First, ever guild system!*

Screenshots Coming Soon
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:08:44 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

This is basically your options menu, it pertains all your skills, etc.

Kinda lame as of the moment, but it will be changed once I make some new material.

This is the notorious spoils screen where everyone is yelling at one another about because they can't get it right, but hell just look now, it actually works.

*Future Modifications*

Sprite Battle Graphics Based On Weapon & Character
Skill Effects

BETA TESTERS NEEDED!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:42:10 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
That is done in the events right?

sounds good, cant wait for demo, give me the scrypt for that system if you dont mnid 0.0

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
It's a combination.

I have 3 on field battle scripts.

1 *That I'm Still Working On* Which simply is a common event that calls neccessary parts of the pre-existing scripts
1 *Finished* A Large Variable Chaotic Code, Even I Sparsely Understand It At The Moment
1 *Still Working On* Is purely custom script, but has a recipical damage glitch.

Though the variable one is currently working absolutely perfect, and the greatest thing is that like other MMORPG's you can have boundless items *with percentage of chance to obtain*.

So currently I'm only using the Variable Coding Event, and am basically touching up any duds in the coding. Though as alot of people have been PMing me about, "YES, you can have mercenaries, summonings, etc."

Now onto the game updates, I'm official stuck at the moment with creating the following script:

Mouse Movement

So if anyone could help me that would be great. *Willing To Release Out-Of-Battle Script For It*

Next, I'm still looking for Beta Testers, and some helpful people to make some on-the field skill animations, and attack sprites for each character.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:39:48 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Getting your soul.. x.x
It sounds cool.. When demo is coming out??
And one more thing "Don't double post".
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Ur lotery place looks a bit empty. Fill it with flower or something. It'll make it more attractive.
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ahh, no that lottery place is just in the middle of a town. I'm really against making an entire map just for gambling, but if it comes to that I might have to. So in conclusion I really do not need anything else in that area.

Updates

Battle System Glitch Free!
Special *Mini-Boss* Spawn Generator Per Map (Script)
Custom Character Menu *Working On*

Alright, as of now I've gotten relatively far to the release of the demo, I currently am looking for someone to make or help me make a mouse movement script. Though from here on out if anyone would like to be a beta tester, please PM me.

Thank you
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, thanks for the suggestion, but it seems that the coding doesn't seem to be working.

Making It Official

Will Need 1 Server Provider
Moderately Need 1 Professional Spriter
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Server provider? Is it going to be an online game?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Yes, I'm going to be making it into an online game.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Is that possible? If it is, the I'll play it for sure!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ya, It's going to take me a long time to get the client and everything up, but hopefully a few people can help me out along the way, and that is generally what I'm hoping for. I'm currently using Postality Knights edition because it's much more user friendly than the other versions, so I might need someone to see if I can transfer it to the NetPlay + set up without any problems.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Do you know how easy it is to hack the RMXP savefile? You should get an encryptor for them if you really are going to make an MMORPG of your game.

*cough*
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:11:03 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, I can always leave that to you if your willing to do that. If you do this for me I'll give you a 1 credit so you can request one of my tutorials in the database to be released.
~Banned~

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Do you know how easy it is to hack the RMXP savefile? You should get an encryptor for them if you really are going to make an MMORPG of your game.

CLICK ME

I should have posted it like that.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, I know about that, but currently I have 3 people already beta testing the game via a network, and I don't want to corrupt their saved games yet.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I see. Okay, I guess Zeriab's suggesstion to make a converter would be a good idea.
Visit our website.

Well, I know about that, but currently I have 3 people already beta testing the game via a network, and I don't want to corrupt their saved games yet.
Will that huge game fit into Server without huge Lag? It seem's kinda stupid if your going to pay that much for a RpgMaker Game Server that doesn't lag when it's only 2D.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The graphics don't cause the lag in RMXP. The problem is the mode of processing. Normal programs are being first compiled and directly transformed into machine code (0 and 1). That way they are a lot faster. RMXP although uses RGSS-Ruby which is a scripting language that is executed through an interpreter. Every command is being compiled directly into the RAM and exectued. That way is loses much of speed. That's why RMXP lags even though it hasn't 3D graphics.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm thanks for the help so far...I'm just going to try out the Dream For Save Files just to see if I can get some stuff done. Hopefully now all that's left is to finish the game, and find out which scripts to call to call up the item inventory and the skill inventory and I'll be set. Plus to input the mouse movement script once Tsunokiette fixes it.

Blizzard & Tsunokiette, I'm in your debt..
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Meh, it's nothing. I share my scripts with others, others share their music and graphics with me. :) I'm just returning to the community what it has given to me. :)
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Wel if you need any variable/switch/etc. tutorials or anything be free to ask, I can do anything once the game starts, and I mean anything..
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You know, that's actually the funny part. I'm not only good at scripting. ;D You should see an event system I made for a specific puzzle. It involves only a little use of the Call script command, such as storing party members and their named into variables. The rest is pure eventing. Also some of the cutscenes are really well made IMO.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
You know, that's actually the funny part. I'm not only good at scripting. ;D You should see an event system I made for a specific puzzle. It involves only a little use of the Call script command, such as storing party members and their named into variables. The rest is pure eventing. Also some of the cutscenes are really well made IMO.

Speaking of call scripting how exactly would you call a script name like "Title_Scene" "Item_Scene", etc.
~Banned~

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Code: [Select]
$scene = Scene_Title.new

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, I kept doing $scene_title...

Thanks Zeriab I'm going to play with some scripts now..

PS: Zeriab look in the "RPG 2000 & 2003" Forum For The Topic "Uniting Our Skills Into One"
~Banned~

You fool you created a time paradox
Hey www.lamaccs.com is a great place to find cheap deals on stuff for computer you'de proble be able to buy a computer good enough to run a sever for like cheap

also could i please ask how you get pets

If you don't like my Driving stay off the footpath

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Custom coding...Same way I made the mercenary system.

Though in the game you can either buy or tame monsters if your a (Tamer) class.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Oh yeah i heard about this i cant wait to play will membership to the game cost money if the sever costs alot ?

also can i write a manuel for the game ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
First of all, the membership will cost money, but like $2.00 per month most likely, and donations will be available to get stellar items.

Once again if you want to keep updated on this, please go the UnitySeries forum.

www.s10.invisionfree.com/UnitySeries

First Online Beta Release Will Be In 4 Days Depending On Server Contract Agreement!

Thank you...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 07:24:03 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
How could I play it? You can't have a PayPal account here in Croatia. :(
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
IDK. I just know you can't have an account. I tried to register once, but you have to give them various info and one was the country. There was no Croatia in it and there also stands that not all countries are supported. :(
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
well there are other ways to pay online
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I won't give my credit card number out. -_-
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I won't give my credit card number out. -_-

I'll let you play for free if you could help me out with some scripting and things, right now all I need is a mouse movement script, and a basic code to display the HP Bar & MP Bar, EXP Bar at all times, that you can place anywhere on the screen.
Other than that I generally don't need any help unless people are good at spriting because I'm going to need some more monsters sooner or later.

New Online Feature
Easy Daily Add-On Updates- I've decided on doing this because the game is an MMORPG so it should be by default that their are plenty of maps, so since there are only around 40+ maps at the current time, I'm going to have updates daily, available through the client, for people to update their games.

Possible Server Hosts

D-Rad Provided By Lord_Cloud

Beta Release CountDown: 3 Days Dependancy On Lord_Cloud's Decision

To those who wish to help, you can help by contacting Lord Cloud telling about your anticipation of this project. This will show him that hosting Aerion is a worthy investment. Though the earlier he accepts me, the earlier everyone gets to play.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:23:54 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Cool! I can play for free! ;D

I have a gradient script for HP/MP/EXP bars with 6 different styles, easy to implement into an options menu.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Alright, thanks PM it to me at U.Series. I'm busy getting things done, and you can get me faster over there than you can here.

FIRST BETA ONLINE TEST WAS A SUCCESS!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:34:50 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Decent! I wanna try this. Perhaps I could map for you?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FIRST BETA ONLINE TEST WAS A SUCCESS!!!

Awesome! Did DREAM work alright?
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hmm, I believe it did...There weren't any errors with the script but their were about 20 with the game. When characters walked up to each other and pressed enter it would make the game freeze. Then I have to remodel the events because it would teleport characters ontop of each other.

I'll Post A List Of The Problems When I Get Back.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Problems:
Teleporting
Monster Status Delay When Fighting
*SKILLS CEASED WORKING*
Spoils Do Not Appear On The Ground
Monsters Do Not Fade After Death
Characters Can't Party
Trade Screen Doesn't Pop Up When You Press Enter When Next To Another Character
Lottery Had A Status Delay
Monster Respawn Wouldn't Fade Monsters
Only 4 Characters Can Crowd 1 Event At A Time *Which Isn't A Problem Quite Yet*

I've fixed several of these problems such as the teleporting, all I had to do was put in a few switches/conditional branches to check to see if a character occupied that location, and if it did to transfer to a different square. The rest I really didn't expect to happen except some of the occasional lag spikes, because I was running it off of my own computer so the delays shouldn't be a problem when I get a plan with D-Rad, but rest I'm going to have to go back to the programming board.
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Please fix soon! I'm looking foward to this!  :D

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I'll try my best, I still don't understand why the skills won't work...Though for the trade screen I had this event script:

Conditional Branch, If Sprite = Facing X
Conditional Branch, If Sprite = Location = X Y
Show Message, "Would You Like To Trade?"
Show Choices, "Yes, No"

Under Yes Case Handler
Call Script, "$scene = Trade_Scene
End Event Processing

The message, nor the choices even pop up. Though this is how it works..There is an autostart common event that is under a constant loop that sets X Y Z Variables, and where there is a conditional branch to see if character is facing Z direction that intercepts with XY, if not it goes through a sequence to check to see if the character intercepts one of the 4 squares around the character. I'm going to have to remodel it in a few minutes, and beta test it again, hopefully then I can check another thing on my list.

Also just to say I fixed the teleporting problem. All I had to do was set an Z check to see if a character was in the square, and if so simply teleport to coordinates X=+1, X=+Z, Y=X. So now I just got the rest to work on now.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Update

It's Finally Official, Aerion Online Is Online!

I'm seeking members, as well as beta testers to help me test out some of the multiplayer features such as the trade system, ABS, guild system, etc. I'll send all information, and downloads via PM information.
~Banned~

Server is 24MB Tommorow I shall have 100MB!!!
So the server will be just like a Real MMORPG Server.
I will try and keep the server open 24/7!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Server is 24MB Tommorow I shall have 100MB!!!
So the server will be just like a Real MMORPG Server.
I will try and keep the server open 24/7!

I'll be able to conduct my client beta testing on Monday, but I may be able to conduct a brief test connection today. Though I must admit you came almost in the nick of time, even though the deadline release data for the online beta test was yesterday but this is fully applicable, thank you.

I will be posting data files, and all other information for everyone else on Monday so that everyone can join in on the fun!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 09:10:40 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I'd like to beta test please  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
Will defintly beta test
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Alright, I'll send each of you the data files once I convert it over to the paid version of RMXP so that it properly composes a game disk.

Hmm, I will have to wait till Blizzard gets on I'm having some problems with the converstion.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:31:47 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
No bigge, I can wait

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Haha, great...
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, the best part about finding a server means that I can now relax about finding an online server for .Hack Online: Unity. Anyway, I'll be looking for some game mods after the game starts picking up some activity.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Updates:

AO Card Dueling System!

Yep, I've finally decided to put this in the game to spice it up a bit. I'll post the rules below in a moment:

Rules

I'll attempt posting screen shots soon once I get the process set up in the game..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 06:05:49 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Cards eh? That's an extra you can get for FF 11 too. They just saw how many people liked it in FF8 and decided to do it.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Nah I've been planning this for a long time...Though it's just a fun online addition for everyone.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
^water has no disadvantage and wind has 2.....

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ya, I messed up with the table, I'll fix it now..
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I'm not a person for cards. But I still might try it out.

As soon as all the people on FF8 stop cheating me of my cards.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ya, I messed up with the table, I'll fix it now..

Fixed..

Though Common, it's just another fun feature that you will probably end up playing while waiting for some friends to come play.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Though Common, it's just another fun feature that you will probably end up playing while waiting for some friends to come play.

ok that's JUST like FF11, but yeh, I guess so.

As long as it's not as cheatign as FF8, those stupid NPC's stealing all my cards
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
guess you suck at the card game in FF8

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
guess you suck at the card game in FF8

Haha...I'm not going to say anything...

Anyway Common as long as I'm an administrator over my own game there will be no cheating guarentteed.
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Good, I despise cheaters

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Good, I despise cheaters
That's what happens when administrators get corrupted, but even if I give up adminstration over AO, the XP version, I will make sure that I appoint someone fair and helpful, also I'll keep my e-mail up so the members can also PM me about any corruption in the staff so that I can confront the accused, and decide upon their future as a staff member.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
One thing for sure is, you better be pretty *BLEEEEEP* careful on who you choose. Non-corrupt staff aren't that easy to come by sometimes.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
One thing for sure is, you better be pretty *BLEEEEEP* careful on who you choose. Non-corrupt staff aren't that easy to come by sometimes.

Right now if Zeriab, or Blizzard, had alot of time they would easily be appointed, yet in regretful demise they don't.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
??? I'm not corrupted. ?_?
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, ok. I guess you have a point there.
Visit our website.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Lol, ok. I guess you have a point there.
Oh and that reminds me I have a great idea for another project after we finish .Hack.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Oh and that reminds me I have a great idea for another project after we finish .Hack.
I want to be part of that otehr thing >.>
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I want to be part of that otehr thing >.>

Sorry, but it's way to complicated, it's almost out of my league. Though if you want to do outside factors then you could advertise and other things.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I could always advertise....I can do that.

I know the perfect place too also
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I could always advertise....I can do that.

I know the perfect place too also

Hmm, well it couldn't hurt to start now...

Though I wonder how many people might like to play a space MMORPG...
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Due to the incompetance of Silverline's actions I've decided to leave the RMRK community. By Silverline's action to feel the need to impress the mature of the RMRK community rather than to better the community as a whole, I've finally become fed up with this corrupt and misleading rule.
Though for those who still want to know the whereabouts of me and my various projects, you can find me and my projects at the forum I originally created for the Unity idea that you may find in the, "RPGMaker 2000 & 2003, XP" forum.

[Link removed, please don't advertise outside of the advertisement forum]

Farwell CommonDragon, Blizzard, Zeriab, and everyone else that made the community an enjoyable and beneficial designers of all ages.

With Deepest Regrets,

Naphe Urozuki
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 01:22:27 AM by Silverline »
~Banned~