RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AO: Entwinement Of Spirits (ScreenShots Provided)(ONLINE!)

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ahh, if you all like drama this is generally a rather difficult situation to explain. I currently have a state of the art game with the best graphics in the world, *according to square enix*, yet because of the graphics it is generally impossible for normal people to play because their system won't withstand it. Second because the graphics are so unbelievable, I require a highly costly $16,000 server to run this baby, of which obviously I do not have the money for, and normal cheap servers can run it but it will be like watching crappy dsl streamed video which I know no gamer can withstand for long. So generally I've gotten fed up with those choices and decided to make a really simple graphicized MMO and raise money from this to pay for the costs to host the original Aerion Online.
Though even though I've generally made RPG XP into an MMO compatible I'm still having as every game creator knows, problems. Some are a pain, and I would like to have implimented into this XP game before releasing it for public play. So I'm *hoping*, by the end of this month that I will be able to get the problems resolved *hopefully if I get some help between now and that short deadline* so I can release the game on time.

So now that you know that best conflict behind the game designing, let me show you some the features that everyone loves:

800+ Maps *Modeled after the original Aerion Online of which is a partially 4D custom graphics program*
20+ Dungeons
1,500+ Various Monsters
Over 200+ Quests *Kinda forgot to count after around 129*
2,400+ Skills *This pertains to several summoning skills, but there are about 55-60 skills per class*
30+ Classes *Some never before seen in MMORPG's. Many of which pertain to demons*
50+ Different Races *You know it, you know all those role players out there will love this*
Guilds *Ya, had to include this one for all you guild lovers out there*
Unlimited Pets & Mercenaries *Oh ya, I don't think any MMORPG has both!. All are variable defined*
200+ Various Summonings *Don't ask why, there are just alot...*
Unlimited Items *All items are generated by variables*
Custom Character Design *Still Working On*

Screenshots Of The Original Macintosh Version Of Aerion Online: Entwinement Of Spirits

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30791510/?qo=7&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30742570/?qo=8&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30797143/?qo=5&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30797309/?qo=4&q=by%3Acrein&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

All screenshots above are copyrighted by AOProductions, LLC.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:48:17 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Um, any proof? No hard feelings, just we've seen a crapload of liars before.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am having trouble believing you would even consider believing this.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I am having trouble believing you would even consider believing this.

I don't, that's why I asked for proof.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

From what I read from various sources, the existence of the project Aerion Online (in progress and apparently on a halt) is probably valid. Although the amount of info is rather minimal; and I've only seen the graphics at work mostly.

And if it were to be completed with the original graphics posted on the DA account; I'd play it purely for "sight-seeing" alone.

However, I have no comments on the actual minified RMXP project stated here. Good luck, though; if it is valid.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 02:23:44 PM by Reives »

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Yes, Crein is me..Sadly yes, the project is halted until I can get a server to host it. Though for the XP version of it, the easy stuff is behind, and all I need now until I release it are the following:

Field Battle Format
Convo Box *Currently trying to work on that*
Mouse Movement

So once that is done the XP version will be done. Also Reives, I would prefer you do not host those here because I know alot of people are currently in copy infringement disputes because they are publishing games with those previews as battle backgrounds, and paranormas. Though if you want to be able to play that game any time soon, try to help me get this XP version set up. Though by the way those screenshots are used when characters look at pictures on the wall in the XP version.

Anyway, I also edited some of the top information. I really didn't have time to finish due to some other problems.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
1. Never make software better than the hardware can take.

2. RMXP is one of the worst choices if you want to make an MMO, there are better programs.

3. Good Luck, you´ll need it. And you´ll need a greater team for such a big project.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Also Reives, I would prefer you do not host those here because I know alot of people are currently in copy infringement disputes because they are publishing games with those previews as battle backgrounds, and paranormas.
Understood; post edited.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
1. Never make software better than the hardware can take.

2. RMXP is one of the worst choices if you want to make an MMO, there are better programs.

3. Good Luck, you´ll need it. And you´ll need a greater team for such a big project.

Yes, I know RMXP isn't the best, yet heck it's alright because I can make an entire game out of the default graphics instead of having to make my own. In addition I love to do greater things than everyone can do, because it's just my style. Also I'm not realitively sure on this idea, but I was thinking of investing some of my time to see if I could build some seperate gaming model to play this game, and install all the basic hardware for game play in it.

Second I don't need a relitively large team because all I really need is a highly experienced coder. Everything else, is generally my field of design, from graphics, storyline, to never before seen features, etc. Though I do say thank you for wishing me luck, but since that project is relitively finished because all that is really left is to host it and add new maps, and fix any errors that players find.

Last of all, Reives thank you. I will post those graphics soon enough with a copyright notice so no one can put claim to those by putting them into their games.
~Banned~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
That's kinda like saying "I have a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her.  She doesn't go to this school."

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Exactly what part of my reply does your comment pertain to?
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
erm this game looks fake, those images just look like 3d rendered graphics , and according the aerion online forum , its a card game ...am i right?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
No, there is an Aerion Online Card game coming out called, "AORevolution". The AOProductions site is going to be deleted because help for that project won't be needed for now, and a new one will be created later when it is off use again.

Now those pictures above are from the Macintosh verision of the game.

A demo will be provided soon of the Aerion Online XP version...
~Banned~

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
If it's true good luck to you, you certain will need..
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Demo-Testing AO XP Lotto With The Female Assassin

Finally it works! *This is my own self-made lotto*

Now isn't everyone greedy?!

The depression of gambling...

Finally, perserverance!

Imagine if this was in real life...

~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Important Annoucement!

I've Finally Invented A Fully-Customizable On The Field Battle System! *First Of It's Kind*
Realistic Inn System! *First Of It's Kind*
Infinite Merchandise System! *All Merchandise Are Based On Variables*
Player Customizable Character System! *Oh, ya fully customizable*
Custom Guild Organization System! *First, ever guild system!*

Screenshots Coming Soon
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:08:44 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

This is basically your options menu, it pertains all your skills, etc.

Kinda lame as of the moment, but it will be changed once I make some new material.

This is the notorious spoils screen where everyone is yelling at one another about because they can't get it right, but hell just look now, it actually works.

*Future Modifications*

Sprite Battle Graphics Based On Weapon & Character
Skill Effects

BETA TESTERS NEEDED!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:42:10 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
That is done in the events right?

sounds good, cant wait for demo, give me the scrypt for that system if you dont mnid 0.0

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
It's a combination.

I have 3 on field battle scripts.

1 *That I'm Still Working On* Which simply is a common event that calls neccessary parts of the pre-existing scripts
1 *Finished* A Large Variable Chaotic Code, Even I Sparsely Understand It At The Moment
1 *Still Working On* Is purely custom script, but has a recipical damage glitch.

Though the variable one is currently working absolutely perfect, and the greatest thing is that like other MMORPG's you can have boundless items *with percentage of chance to obtain*.

So currently I'm only using the Variable Coding Event, and am basically touching up any duds in the coding. Though as alot of people have been PMing me about, "YES, you can have mercenaries, summonings, etc."

Now onto the game updates, I'm official stuck at the moment with creating the following script:

Mouse Movement

So if anyone could help me that would be great. *Willing To Release Out-Of-Battle Script For It*

Next, I'm still looking for Beta Testers, and some helpful people to make some on-the field skill animations, and attack sprites for each character.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:39:48 PM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Getting your soul.. x.x
It sounds cool.. When demo is coming out??
And one more thing "Don't double post".
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Ur lotery place looks a bit empty. Fill it with flower or something. It'll make it more attractive.
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ahh, no that lottery place is just in the middle of a town. I'm really against making an entire map just for gambling, but if it comes to that I might have to. So in conclusion I really do not need anything else in that area.

Updates

Battle System Glitch Free!
Special *Mini-Boss* Spawn Generator Per Map (Script)
Custom Character Menu *Working On*

Alright, as of now I've gotten relatively far to the release of the demo, I currently am looking for someone to make or help me make a mouse movement script. Though from here on out if anyone would like to be a beta tester, please PM me.

Thank you
~Banned~