RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] I'm not gone yet! [Updated]

Rep:
Level 90
~
Why, I'm still around sharing my artistic talent with the world.

I'm working on that in 600 dpi (this is 15% the actual size) and it owuld be awesome if you could point out any mistakes.  This is the swordman from Ragnarok Online~
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:32:34 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
600 dpi? No kidding. I'm only using 300 to make my maps for my game universe. How do you draw efficiently with something that precise?

Rep:
Level 90
~
It's my first time trying.

I thought, this could look so kickass, and decided I'd color it in an extremely high resolution.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well, it definitely looks crisp, I'll give you that.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Ahh, it's just too high quality for a gif to handle.

Sorry about finding that out like, just now x_X

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That is awesome. I appluad you! And welcome back DT.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

not seeing it.

is it the thing in the place with the head?

Rep:
Level 90
~
If you have a dark background in the forums it'd be hard to see cause I'm using transparency.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/DeathTrooper/Ragnarok-drawings/ROSwordman01bwminiprev.gif

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh i see it now.

the forums were being screwy and the image was scrolling down with the rest of the forum :P

Rep:
Level 90
~
Updated, now as a png.

Smoother lines, more done, and no more transparent background.