RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Project: RMRK Tribute Album

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
If i can request this,id like a song.

Title- Death by Dragoon
Genre- Japnese Oriental( sorta like this song Clicky )
About- Saddness and Sorrow(like someone just died)

Way to be emo.  And an anime junkie on top of that.

ROFL <3
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Stop it. ;o;  I'm a kind person.  I really am.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I understand. I'm nice too, but there are those moments where you just can't help but spout something out like that.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I couldn't help myself.  ._.  I try to be nice.
that is acctually a comment to me,cuz i am emo,and an anime junkie

seriously,im making an anime graphics site,thats how obsessed with anime i am.

Clicky
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 08:16:08 PM by Red Eye Dragoon »
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 97
Let's get back to topic, even though I'm partially to blame for it. We don't want to spam up a good topic, there are plenty of stupid topics in Spam to do that to.

Rep:
Level 90
yes we should,so ya..Yossy,i like the title of your song

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm not just any she-geek, I'm the she-geek.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, Yossy I walays thought of you as "The Video Game Amazon".

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
doubleyoo-tee-eff amazons are all big and spooky, I'm a scrawny little wimpy girl.  I'm even wearing a Hello Kitty t-shirt right now.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Uhm I was thinking this kind of amazon.....

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Unfortunately, I look nothing like that.  She looks taller than me, and I'm not blonde.  I think I'm a lot skinnier than her, too.   o_o   Also, I prefer quarterstaves over whips.

edit:  For what it's worth, I've had people tell me I look like Xianghua.  According to the info in her profile, she's very close to my height and weight.  AND she's brunette!  Even if my hair is a lot longer than that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 12:51:20 PM by Yossy »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yeah I kind of remeber woot you llok like from the fluffy hat picture that was on .org... But uh mah point was that you're one of teh hawt amazons not the big ugly ones.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Sweet.

Well, see, I was just living up to my videogame-dorkiness, and was thinking of Amazons in such games as Ogre Battle, etc.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I played one Ogre battle game, it was on teh GBA I never finished it, I don't remeber much of it. Except that you were looking for a spear.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I would say something about HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOME THAT GAME IS, but that would be off-topic.

Rep:
Level 90
[Off topic] What game is it? [/off topic]

So,how far along on the album are you Zypher?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've hit a pretty bad writer's block, so I really haven't gotten much of anything done. Sorry.

I deserve the :dog:.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
 :dog:

I have to write a string piece in finale for next next week. I've got three ideas started but I don't like any of them. :(

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I have no time limits (well, I could give them a track a month and they'd be happy) :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's okay. According to everyone I've talked to, my writer's block has ended with this little ditty I made, so I'm back in business.

Also Fu, what the hell is Darkwave?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Really, Really, Really creepy Goth techno-opera.