RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.

Rep:
Level 89
ok so how do I get it to let me have just some of my characters be able to use 2 weapons instead of weapon and shield and not all of them?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Search on this forum.
Here's the keyword : two hand.
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I have made that a week ago for a char in my game. He can equip either 2 weapons or a two handed weapon. I might post it if I´m not too lazy to extract it from my game and make a script for others out of it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
I have made that a week ago for a char in my game. He can equip either 2 weapons or a two handed weapon. I might post it if I´m not too lazy to extract it from my game and make a script for others out of it.
pweeeeeeez, it might make me consider possibly no longer bugging you about the lvl notifier script that doesn't like me  >:(:'(>:(:'(
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 12:30:25 AM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way