RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - Nemesis´ Wrath™ (Final Demo) Beta testers needed

Rep:
Level 89
did you even play the beta bull?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The game is fun so far... but it keeps kicking me out and saying I need aduio/bgm/59-slow02 or something.

Oh yeah I forgot your are a twenty year-old with no life and post these RPG games you make and try to get money instead of chilin' with your friends(if you have any).

You're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. Now go and chug rat poison you little shit.

I agree!
Blizzard is a great person (from what I've read) and what you said was uncalled for.... really uncalled for!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 12:42:44 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1) If I were blizz, I would rather be told the truth than have lies told. But the truth fro m me is, this game is awsome.

2)I gotta stop testing for a week or so, gotta get back on my feet after these holidays, hope you understand.

3) Um....-instert comment-

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Guys, look at this PM here:

That solves the matter. :) It's not his fault.

@BanisherOfEden: Just put all the RTP BGMs into the Audio\BGM folder of the game. The RTP is loacted in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS\Standard by default.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:45:39 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Not bothered to check with the IP, but looks 50/50, dunno which side its on (truth or lie)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I have played the game and the only question is why does the character go on top bof passible chips that you should under I mean is it a script that is causing it.

Rep:
Level 89
post a screen shot when you have a bug
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 89
post a screen shot when you have a bug
What is that suppost to mean.

Rep:
Level 89
exactly what it says, when you find a bug post a screen shot so blizzard can fix it

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Press the key that says:

Print Scr
Sys Rq

And then open up MS Paint. Click on the tool with a perforated rectangle for the icon in your left tool bar, and then right click the white space. Select paste. Save the picture, and then open a web browser. Go to imageshack.us. Click Browse, find and select your picture. Then, click host it!. When it is finished, copy the direct link on the page. (It is literally labeled, "direct link".) Then, paste it into a post, then highlight it. Click the picture of a photo up in the icon bar used for posts. Then, post.

Rep:
Level 89
or just use the additional options to attach the file (after you save it in MS Paint in an allowed file type) to a post and post the problem with the picture attached

Rep:
Level 96
Could do that, but some people are lame and can't find attachments. To prevent this, I use imageshack.

Rep:
Level 89
it defaults to my pictures and you have to be able to find them to upload

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Guys, I will release a beta test deadline soon. Whoever is not finished with the beta test until then and hasn't sent me a report will not be mentioned in the credits.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
OH SHIT I totally forgot! I'm real sorry Bliz, I've just been really busy lately, school is breathing down my neck, plus, I'm trying to look into the staff and find out more about them, cuz they seem corrupt, then I gotta do resources and help my little bro withhisgaemandIwannadoffcranktooANDZOMGHEDEXPLODSIONIMNENT!

*pop*

But seriously, sorry about that, will do my very best to try and finish as soon as possible.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ok, I'm up to And Again mode and you forgot to include "Slow02"..atleast thats what mine said. Also, there are a few mapping glitches I found, I'll find them all and host as one pic, fine by you? Also, I kinda forgot about all the money and level recording but can I give a detailed report about bosses and items?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Great game but a bit to hard. Well anyway, can you please give the code for the fighting squence. Like how to get the bars and zoom in on the enemy.

Rep:
Level 88
you probably have enough beta testers allready but what the heck.............
I'll Beta Test it too ;)
"Wait........ It might be Booby Trapped.........."
"That's O.K. I love Boobies."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Deadline for beta test reports: 11. November 2006

@Winged: Ok, no problem. Fine with me. That Slow02 is an RTP, yes I forgot to include it, just get it from the folder where the standard RTP is installed. I hope you like the 4xEXP and 4xGold in the "And again!" mode. ;)

@Oneray: I have played it through at least 20 times till now. I noticed, it's only hard if you don't know what you are doing. If you dispose of the enemies fast enough, they mostly don't do much damage to you. But if you mess around, they will make you have to heal all the time instead of attacking and they will kick your ass. You can kill them easily, but if you don't, they will kill you, lol! It gives the impression that the difficulty balance is very vague and depends a lot on the player himself.

@Ryu: I don't know if you will have enough time for the test, but I will send you the beta anyway.

EDIT:

@winged: How did you like the ending of the first half of the game?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:34:18 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Remember Blizzy boy, megaupload hates me..

SAVE FILE!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
There will be download from savefile, megaupload, a dial-up download from savefile and I might include one from hbgames.org, since I have an acc there. LOL! ABUSING hbgames.org! :=
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Can you please give the code for the fighting sequence. Like how to get the bars and zoom in on the enemy. Also i like your presentation of the game and great music. No offense but the world tiles are quite, well, dull. Maybe you should change it but then again that tile set has quite a lot of stuff. Maybe by making it more colourful and brighter.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 01:56:54 AM by oneray »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Making the world tiles brighter will result in even a bigger mess. I tried it already. The KGC 3D Pseudo Battle Camera should be posted here around somewhere. If not, get it from my forum:

http://www.chaosproject.co.nr

You can get the bars script from the StormTronics CMS, any Edition. Just look in the Scripts Database and you should be fine. :)
Visit our website.

<3
Rep:
Level 90

@winged: How did you like the ending of the first half of the game?

It was alright, but I wished a boss came out before the portal... and the "last" boss was a bit more easier when he transformed, took me a while and died a bit.

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I can't change it, because of the story line. They have to surprise the characters.
After the transformation the boss has more and stronger attacks and more energy. In his first form he has 100.000HP, when he goes under 20.000HP (20%), he will transform and he will have 500.000HP max, so 20% of 500.000HP is 100.000HP. If you're lucky he might never use the Blade attack that is very dangerous (or even Outrage that is even stronger). If not, you can die instantly, at least a few of your chars will. I tested him on level 30, 31 and 32, where I noticed that on 32 it is a lot easier, because Lucius is faster than the boss and Lilith can use a heal spell targeting the entire party. I think Endout's Bright Blow is a life saver in this fight. Other than that, I was having Jason always in Flaming Status. ;D

EDIT:

I am a little bit concerned about this... Only two days left and still nobody has sent me a report so far. ???
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 12:44:15 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.