RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - Nemesis´ Wrath™ (Final Demo) Beta testers needed

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Is that a threat?

Over the INTERNET?

Dear lord, I thought this place was...exempt, from such things.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
@Naphe - He doesn't have to do that. Let me expain.

It is true that copywrite infringment comes up whether or not he makes a profit, HOWEVER, that only comes into play if he releases it commercialy. If he does it on the web and doesn't make it public (ie: commercialize it) and doesn't say he made those resources, he's not infringing anyone's copywrite. That's like saying a fan site can't use characters from the anime they are um "fanning" (for lack of a better word), unless they go through the impossible process of finding out who drew that frame in the anime.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
Three cheers for logic! And even if he did, it is unlikely that he would ever get caught until the game became MASSIVELY popular. (Though I do not in any way condone trying to slip one past a corporation with millions of dollars at their disposal.)

Rep:
Level 89
Blizzard mind releasing a verison of the demo with all the new updates?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
These updates are for the beta testers, so they can normally test it with critical bugs/glitches fixed. The Demo should be bug-free (it actually already is) and hopefully glitch-free (hopefully). Of course the Demo will have these updates, since they are there for fixing the bugs and glitches.
This beta testing here serves actually the purpose of having a bug/glitch-free "Final Demo", which I'm gonna release after they are done. ;)

@Naphe: Tsuno is right. I only HAVE TO credit every single person if I release the game commercially. And since I don't have to credit everybody. But I will try to credit as many people as I can, that's just the way I am. So I would be greatful if you can give me more information whose graphics I am actually using here in my game.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 11:34:58 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Blizzard mind releasing a verison of the beta with all the new updates?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Once more: The Final Demo is going to be released when its beta testing is over.
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I assume the beat testing goes fine, since nobody is posting problems anymore. :)
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Congratulations Blizzard, your topic has extended over MOT's topic.
Cant wait.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The raindow puzzle was confusing, I read the event on how to solve it and didn't get it cause I have an IQ under 50 so I.... lets just say, "took control" *cough* edited the game *cough*

ANYway, back on track, I have forgotten to take notes of characters so I might have to play from start to finish again when I finally finish the game, so far, I think an intro to the tower of memories is needed AND at the spikes, there was a glitch after using the switch, I'll post screen when I send the image on my sis's comp sometime. Also, I hacked into the game (again) to get a fishing rod (couldn't get one ion the town the fishing guy said I could find it, it was empty) and it was pretty fun. More details later when I finish the game

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You can buy a fishing rod in Luvia or find it in one of the castle towers (enter them from the side ;) ). The rainbow puzzle solution is in an event in the upper left corner of the map like you already noticed. (LOL! You can hack, but you can't follow directions! xD ) BTW, the order of the colors how you need to put the orbs goes like a rainbow does. Since I don't want to tell you, you can ask the girl in town who is just south of the shop.
Visit our website.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
You can buy a fishing rod in Luvia

Ohh and also, WHERE ARE THE BLOODY PEOPLE?! Lol, sorry but its just theres hardly any people in the town (apart from the Inn, I think one person and also in the cafe place). As for the testing, I won't be going any further for the next few days cause...

1. Gotta finish project in a few hours

2. Going to Sydney, meaning I have to stay up till 5am to finish the bloody thing plus IO have school on Monday...damn holidays pass so fast!)

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, as I already said in the instructions which you obviously didn't read, Luvia isn't finished yet as it won't be in the Final Demo anyway.

Click here to download Scripts.rxdata 1.5 with new bar styles =D
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Blizzard:

I would love to help in the game i have seen your reputation and your game before on the net

count me in if theres room
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
There's always room for another beta tester. :) I will PM you the link to the beat download. Then just replace the Scripts.rxdata inside the Data folder with the I posted above.
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I assume everything is going fine as nobody is posting any problems anymore. Anybody already finished the game once/several times?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I'll join when i'm done with the demo. Keep me in reserve til i beat the demo ok?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
EDIT!!!! AM I infected? do I have a virise? why is nobody PMing me? I ask to test the game and you said in one of the post that you would pm it... (and fumannchu I send him a message and he never wrote beck. That is something diffrent but close. Nobody seems to talk back to me) :'(

I WANT TO TEST IT!

An why won't you look at the script thing about death toll?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:31:42 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I just want to ask if you could tell where you got your music from. Also can you let me use your music, I will cite my work.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sure. Just don't forget to credit the original makers. The Techno music is from my own collection. (I listen to that stuff, so I just took a song or two, cut it and put it into the game.) The metal stuff is from my ex-roommate. Other than I, he is listening to Metal. So I've heard the songs and thought "Hey, that could be an awesome boss theme!" So he just gave me the songs, I cut them and put them into it. :)

EDIT!!!! AM I infected? do I have a virise? why is nobody PMing me? I ask to test the game and you said in one of the post that you would pm it... (and fumannchu I send him a message and he never wrote beck. That is something diffrent but close. Nobody seems to talk back to me) :'(

I WANT TO TEST IT!

An why won't you look at the script thing about death toll?

I'll PM you the link right away.
Visit our website.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
sorry I flipped out...  :'(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Oh yeah I forgot your are a twenty year-old with no life and post these RPG games you make and try to get money instead of chilin' with your friends(if you have any). Or maybe you need some fresh air for once to help you think.

I don't know how many times I have said this, and I'm pretty sure this won't be the last. There's a fine line between stating your opinion, and being a complete and total DICK.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Please if you are making an RPG instead spend so much time scripting and not the story. You must of thought this game after playing "Red light, Gree Light" in Gym Class that is if you can keep with your peers. Oh yeah I forgot your are a twenty year-old with no life and post these RPG games you make and try to get money instead of chilin' with your friends(if you have any). Or maybe you need some fresh air for once to help you think. Seriously if you are going to spend countless hours working on an RPG game atleast think of a better storyline. It may have sounded harsh but it is the truth, and it is a good RPG Maker's job to inform another of one's faults. I know you have a big reputation and are a Moderator on these forums but still I hope you will take these words into cosidersideration.

Considering that I have worked for 8 months on the game so far and that I have done only half of the game pretty much proves that I actually have a life. I would have finished it ijn 6 months if I'd have none. =P I don't know how you define life, but going to college, making parties with my friends, changing gfs more often than my underwears and earning some cash with freeelance graphic design is a life in my eyes.BTW, the game is for free and will never be sold.
I became a mod 4 days ago. I never would have accepted the job, because of time shortage, but since Halo asked me... Don't put that into argument, it's out of context. Also my rep has nothing to do with this.
I am glad you stated out your opinion, but I give A1 right. You're being a dick there.
As for the story, it STARTS easily. You have not the closest idea what is waiting for Jason and Endout. After all it is just a demo. ::)

The only thing I could have read from your post so far is that you actually have no real argument to offend me except for the story thing, but I explained that already.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 11:25:53 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
ill test it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Please if you are making an RPG instead spend so much time scripting and not the story. You must of thought this game after playing "Red light, Gree Light" in Gym Class that is if you can keep with your peers. Oh yeah I forgot your are a twenty year-old with no life and post these RPG games you make and try to get money instead of chilin' with your friends(if you have any). Or maybe you need some fresh air for once to help you think. Seriously if you are going to spend countless hours working on an RPG game atleast think of a better storyline. It may have sounded harsh but it is the truth, and it is a good RPG Maker's job to inform another of one's faults. I know you have a big reputation and are a Moderator on these forums but still I hope you will take these words into cosidersideration.

You're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. Now go and chug rat poison you little shit.