RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] SILVERPERFECT II LOL

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
New "album" ¬

I finished this last night; there's 29 tracks and it's 1 hour ten minutes or something like that. I can't actually upload it yet lool, my internet connection at home is uh.. kind of non existant right now (explaining distinct lack of Pottbott)

So I can only currently post from college LOL. I'll try and upload it or something some time >_<
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:16:29 AM by irock »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I can't wait...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Cool. It's about time.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I never understood how you guys can keep music churning out at this rate. I usually just write really short, unfinished skits, and find I can't do anything with them afterwards.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I spend almost all of my free time just writing music. It isn't always good, by any means. But to become good at composing, it's something you have to do almost every day.

Sure, I (as well as Silverline and arlen as well, Im sure) come up with the random short unfinished bits too. But, those are good as well, because they can become useful later on when you need an idea for a little  passage in a song.

I don't know about arlen and Silver, or any other composers who may be here too, but I find if I just sit there and tinker around for a while, a fairly decent idea usually comes out, and then I can move on from there.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Eh. My only regularity is irregularity. I could have a good run for, like, 2 months, and release something new, and good, every week. And then I'll just be dead in the water for the next 3 months. argh

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL here's the first 10
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
NEXT 10 LOL

(HOLY SHIT THIS COLLEGE HAS A FAST CONNECTION)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
:3

Oh, VLC or Winamp play ogg files (google them¬)

Lol I'm probably going to carry on changing stuff before I put up a fianl version on my site or something :3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Ok done posting them now back to cooking my bread and butter pudding LOL

ciao¬
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I agree with Halo. YOu need to spend a little bit more time on composing if you want to become good. I speak out of own experience.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
Well damn...got some downloading to do...

Rep:
Level 102
Lol they're not that big :3

Vorbis at like 45kbps

Ones with stuff in brackets on the end are remixes, and what it's remixed from is in the brackets. Otherwise, they're original.

I spend almost all of my free time just writing music. It isn't always good, by any means. But to become good at composing, it's something you have to do almost every day.

Sure, I (as well as Silverline and arlen as well, Im sure) come up with the random short unfinished bits too. But, those are good as well, because they can become useful later on when you need an idea for a little  passage in a song.

I don't know about arlen and Silver, or any other composers who may be here too, but I find if I just sit there and tinker around for a while, a fairly decent idea usually comes out, and then I can move on from there.

I make loads of little unfinished things, some of which have crept into this ._. though before I put out a final version I'll probably finish them or remove some; I want to keep it under 1:20 so it can fit on a CD after all LOL

I had a period of time where I didn't work on anything for a long time, but I recently started up again. My style seems a little different to me this time around, looking at my new stuff and comparing it to my older stuff. But I guess maybe that's good :tilde:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 11:49:42 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Downloaded the first batch so far.

Light at the End is definately my favorite. What's that sound in the background? Sounds like pipes or something. It's pretty cool.

I also enjoyed 8PM, although I've never played Animal Crossing.

Bah, I'll get around to making a good review and downloading the rest later. I'm hungry right now.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Now are all of these remixes, or are there some originals too? If so, which are the originals?

Rep:
Level 96
So awesome, this music. Your version of the Aquatic theme from Mario 64 is better than the original.

Kinda reminds me of that Harvest Moon game for the Game Cube.

You're fucking amazing. I can see why sword wanted your help so badly!

I use music when I can't sleep at night. I'm so burning some of these to a disc for that purpose. Nature being one of them.

Vanquish Sketch made me depressed, but I still loved it. So far, it's my favorite. You are a very powerful composer.

DKC2 had great music. Hey, do you think you could re-do the Bramble theme?

BTW: Try playing Vanquish Sketch backwards. It's pretty wicked.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 04:09:12 AM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 102
Zypher missed a part of one of my previous posts =0

Ones with stuff in brackets on the end are remixes, and what it's remixed from is in the brackets. Otherwise, they're original.

Oh, the 8PM animal crossing one, I forgot to put 8PM in lol so it just says "Silverline - (Animal Crossing)" when you play it ;-;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
LOL so I did what arrowone suggested and tried playing the thing backwards and then used the end of that reversed as the beginning to this, if that makes any sense ?_?

[edit] forgot the link -_-

http://slyph.org/temp/revrese.mp3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Whoops! I missed that, thanks!

Rep:
Level 96
That was sweet.