RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Failed to Compress Game Data"

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
RMXP.

Compressing the game was fine yesterday, but today I went in there and added some cloud fogs to maps, saved and tried to compress again and this happened:

It didn't pop up immediately though, it loaded most of the audios; I think it occured just as it was about to compress the data files, not sure.

I really don't know what else I can state here, and I've no idea why this is happening. Other projects still compile fine, just not this one. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:18:00 PM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nevermind, I copy pasted the game into another folder and it works again... No idea why.

Rep:
Level 88
This was most likely since you had an pre-compiled version of that project at the directory that you were going to save the file to.
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."