RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Zypher's Original Music Gallery! (ZOMG!)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hello, and welcome to Zypher's Original Music Gallery, or as I like to call it, ZOMG! Here you'll find anything and everything I've finished writing, in all kinds of music formats. At the current moment, I only have TabIt and MIDI files, but I hope to make some soundfont mp3s and maybe even actual recordings. So, go ahead and have a listen!

Each .rar file contains a text document giving a description of each song in the package. Make sure to check this, so that you get a little background on what you're listening to.

Thanks in advance for listening, and enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:15:39 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Wicked awesome! I'm getting boff.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I have recorded Lacrosse Sticks And Sandwiches, using SynthFont and then touching up with Audacity. This drum set is terrible, but it's the best thing I had at hand. If anyone has a better drumkit, let me know and I'll rerecord it.

EdIt: Nevermind. 56k = no chance of upload. =o(
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 08:53:19 PM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 96
E-mail it to my hotmail account, I'll upload it for ya.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Damn, beat me to it...Ah well; CLICK.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Thanks, Silver. I might release another version with vocals where that second guitar is, but I have to do it someplace where I can freely shout into the mic without annoying my parents.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The SSOG ballad had my eyes watering with ROFFLE
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Oh, and if only you knew the man himself!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Only two people commented. =o(

Rep:
Level 96
And I'm one of 'em! I feel so speshul...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I recorded a couple more songs, including that SSoG ballad. I just need to get them uploaded somehow.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Awesome work making them VGMish style, and I love your use of percussion and beats. One question; does TabIt playback in midi sound format or mp3 sound format? Or can it output in mp3 at all? I use Finale and it playsback in mp3 so I have a hard time making a good-sounding midi since I can't hear how it sounds :/

P.S. Advertisement for one of my songs: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=3386.0  ~  :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Nosir. TabIt only plays back in MIDI, so I try to add as many cool effects to the MIDIs as possible so that they sound less like a MIDI. There's tons of possibilities with MIDI, it's just a matter of whether or not you limit yourself to simple MIDI sounds.

Wow, that's a lot of MIDI.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Yeah, midis has some cool effects at disposal. I think some of my pieces has better potential in midi; but I can't hear the balancing and etc. in midi to adjust it before output so it's kinda hard :/

You got some good stuff there with its effects.

Rep:
Level 96
Dude, I just remembered! You wanted me to put these through synthfont, right?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No. I have SynthFont. I posted an mp3 earlier. I just need a way to upload them because dialup sucks.

Rep:
Level 96
Ah, k then.

Rep:
Level 96
I put Techno Shmeckno through Synth Font, it's awesome.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I make Techno and Techyes with FruityLoops. It´s quite powerful.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I put Techno Shmeckno through Synth Font, it's awesome.

What drumkit did you use?

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I tried power, but I think I eventually settled for a Jazz kit.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I meant specifically. I've been looking for a good techno drumkit to no avail.

Rep:
Level 96
Jazz 2 and Power 4, both from the Fluid Sound Font. Hope that helps, man.